Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evil Aliens (2005)
Hamara Forums > Films > Hollywood
Pradeep
angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Even if one is stranded in no man's world.. don't watch this crap. What a rubbish movie. headbang.gif What a waste of bandwidth downloading this filth. Whatz not in this movie? It has anal probes, implants, crop circles, cattle mutilations, alien fetuses, inbred Welsh, and interspecies lovin'

There is lots of blood in here, lots of ripped off and cut off and shot off limbs and heads, whole lot of flesh. hairpull.gif This film really puts power tools to use, like a chainsaw, a roter tiller, and a combine harvester. We also get some alien n human sex, though unfortunately no human nudity except a little man-butt.

angry1.gif

From IMDB.

Chris Adamson .... Llyr Williams
Emily Booth .... Michelle Fox
Sam Butler .... Ricky Anderson
Tree Carr .... Dream Alien
Tim Clark .... Alien
Glenn Collier .... Alien
Jennifer Evans .... Cat
Mark Richard Hayes .... Dai Williams
James Heathcote .... Merv/UFO Witness
Mark Holloway .... Alien
Jamie Honeybourne .... Gavin Gorman
Scott Joseph .... Principal Alien
Norman Lovett .... Howard Marsden
Peter O'Connor .... Jack Campbel
Dan Palmer .... Onkey/UFO Witness
Jodie Shaw .... Candy Vixen
Nick Smithers .... Bruce Barton
Chris Thomas .... Thomas Williams
Mildred Von Heildegard .... Female Alien
azad
Thanks for the info, Prdaeep Ji.

It sounds like this movie is a real piece of crap, I will definitely do something better with my time than waste it on watching this movie.

Here is one of the viewer's comments (IMDb).

I have been robbed of an evening of my life!, 28 February 2006
IPB Image
Author: clare-egan from United Kingdom

*** This comment may contain spoilers ***

What absolute drivel! I saw at least 12 people walk out of the cinema during the film and the only reason I stayed was because I hadn't finished my popcorn. The acting sucks and the story sucks. I found it embarrassing to be British. Shaun of the Dead was clever and witty -this film was just shameful!

It all started quite well - the gory alien abduction scenes and particularly the anal probing!!! The jokes however later got lost somewhere between the terrible "acting" and lack of plot! I will give it credit however for the combine harvester scene which made me slightly chuckle, however for a 90 minute film to have 2 minutes of humour, this does not constitute a comedy.

Save your money and time and just watch Shaun of the Dead again - it totally outclasses this piece of rubbish!

deewani
LOL the topic reminded me of an Outer Limits episode I was watching last night, but then I fell asleep, now I'll never know if the aliens were trying to help the humans or if they really were evil. Thx for the tip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.