Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shankar-jaikishan And Shammi Kapoor
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Shankar Jaikishan
SKG
Hi,

Everyone knows that Shankar-Jaikishan and Shammi Kapoor have come together lots of times and everytime it has been an Ace of Spade. However, does anyone know which was their first movie together? Was it Ujala? If anyone knows, please let me know as well rolleyes.gif .
asad
QUOTE(skg @ Mar 3 2006, 09:20 PM) *

Hi,

Everyone knows that Shankar-Jaikishan and Shammi Kapoor have come together lots of times and everytime it has been an Ace of Spade. However, does anyone know which was their first movie together? Was it Ujala? If anyone knows, please let me know as well rolleyes.gif .

Yes it was. Ujala was released in 1959.
sreeram
QUOTE(asad @ Mar 4 2006, 12:27 PM) *

QUOTE(skg @ Mar 3 2006, 09:20 PM) *

Hi,

Yes it was. Ujala was released in 1959.

Amazing thing is almost every shammi kapoor (as a hero) movie after teesri manzil till he become too fat had sj music. Jaikishan was a close friend of shammi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.