Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Movie Of The Week
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Shankar Jaikishan
theonlyq
Hello all my contribution to this wonderful thread all time classic Jhuke Gaya Aasman
full album with title song o priya..enjoy all Mere_Tumhare_Be courtsy of Unni

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

akbaralibhai
Excellent upload, thank you very much. I have a request please. Do you have songs from College Girl? If so, can you please upload them? Many thanks again.
mohd2004
Thanks theonlyq Bhai for the songs of Jhuk Gaya Asmaan.

Mohd.

theonlyq
akbar bjai i have to check i know i have the songs but need to check if they play not curropted..
akbaralibhai
QUOTE(theonlyq @ Mar 7 2006, 10:13 PM) *

akbar bjai i have to check i know i have the songs but need to check if they play not curropted..

Thank you for your response. I sincerely hope the songs can be downloaded. Thanks.
theonlyq
Salaamz akbarali Bhai in regard to your requests for college girl i have only 2 songs that are ok the rest lost.. sad.gif

so i need the rest my self if someone else has them can you plz u/l the numbers i have are:

College girl - ham aur tum aur yeh sama

College girl - Pehla Pehla Pyar Ka Ishaara

pS thanks akbarali for the remaing junglee songs got them
akbaralibhai
QUOTE(theonlyq @ Mar 9 2006, 07:36 PM) *

Salaamz akbarali Bhai in regard to your requests for college girl i have only 2 songs that are ok the rest lost.. sad.gif

so i need the rest my self if someone else has them can you plz u/l the numbers i have are:

College girl - ham aur tum aur yeh sama

College girl - Pehla Pehla Pyar Ka Ishaara

pS thanks akbarali for the remaing junglee songs got them

Thank you, I hope others have the rest of them. In the meantime may be you can upload the two songs please.
azad
Here is HUM AUR TUM AUR YEH SAMA LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY

Click to view attachment

theonlyq
Heres the other number courtsy of Ant Bhai i prviosuly d/l this from HF found it in my files..
akbaralibhai
Thank you Azad and theonlyg for the two songs from College Girl. I hope other members can download other songs.
theonlyq
Yeah same here akbarali hope someone else is kind nuff to u/l them
shrikant21120
Hi theonlyq,

Can you pl re-upload the zhuk gaya aasman " O PRIYA" number for me. Will be most appreciated. I missed that one in march.

thanks

shrikant
theonlyq
QUOTE(shrikant21120 @ May 25 2006, 12:49 AM) *

Hi theonlyq,

Can you pl re-upload the zhuk gaya aasman " O PRIYA" number for me. Will be most appreciated. I missed that one in march.

thanks

shrikant

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.