Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad News For Salman Khan's Fans
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
kishoreda
Rajasthan Police filed a case against Salman Khan and 7 others under the Wild Life Protection Act.

The judgment was pronounced yesterday after 8 years. Out of the 8, 7 were acquitted. Salman Khan was given 1 year ail term and a fine of Rs.5000/-.

Salman Khan's fans assembled at the court premises were agitated. Salman Khan's lawyer said that they will appeal against the judgment.The jail term was postponed by one month to allow for the appeal and thus Salman Khan escaped from eating the jail food at the last minute.

His troubles with hunting do not stop here. There are three cases against him for killing the protected animals. In those cases actors like Saif Ali Khan, Nilam, Tabu and Sonali Bhendre have also been included.

Charge sheet is likely to be framed on 20th of this month. Summons are also being sent to the concerned people.

The taste of deer meat is likely to land so many Bollywood artists behind the bar. Producers who produce movies with these artistes are getting jittery.

the actual link:
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/060218/85/62km9.html
august
ek joke yaad aaya-

jail authorities ordered 999 shirts and 1000 pants for prisoners.
why??????

because salman khan is coming. tongue1.gif
IDOL
is it only because he kills animals?...........or is it caoz of Aishwarya too.........i've heard recently that she's filed a case against him , saying that he abused her on fone or somethin? i am not sure though

SAJJAD
He deserves it mad.gif I hate ppl who hunts animals mad.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Mar 30 2006, 03:43 PM) *

Sajjad Bhai, idher ka VP bhi un me shaamil hai... tongue1.gif but he shot a poor man though
Nimii
Sigh sigh.gif I thought he was getting married sorry.gif
divz
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Mar 31 2006, 02:13 AM) *

me too hate ppl hunting animals.. angry.gif i would have been happy to see him behind bars..but as usual money is the power huh.gif
Nimii
Another one Nawab of Pataudi mad.gif

WHy do they think they are above law??

N angry2.gif
august
QUOTE(Nimii @ Mar 31 2006, 09:37 AM) *

Another one Nawab of Pataudi mad.gif

WHy do they think they are above law??

N angry2.gif

logone unko sir pe chadhaya hai isiliye... tongue1.gif

not only pataudi and salman, most of the celebrities behave
as if they own the world! angry.gif

salmaan ne
1) footpath pe soye logonpe gadi chalai
2) animals ko mara
3) aishwarya rai ko tang kiya ( unka apna maamla hai.. tongue1.gif )
4) bahot baar journalists ke sath misbehave kiya.. (do they deserve it sometimes..)
aur bahot kuchh.

iska faisalaa hoga Janata ki Adaalat mein...

(kishoreda is soon throwing me out of this thread. topic started with "sad news for..." tongue1.gif)
deandany
Me too, I think SK deserves what he got, and the fact that after releasing he said he is not repenting the fact that he shot the animal... shows it...
Buti would have prefered him to be punished for the footpath incident.. But now he is free and will do the same
deandany
Me too, I think SK deserves what he got, and the fact that after releasing he said he is not repenting the fact that he shot the animal... shows it...
Buti would have prefered him to be punished for the footpath incident.. But now he is free and will do the same
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.