Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winner Of "voice Of India"
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers
rcss1543
Debojit has a nice voice but I think it was too bad when HemaChandra had to leave, when they chose the 2 finalists. And as for Vinit, I think he deserved a lot more. Show repeats @ 20:30 EST USA on Zee Tv.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debojit wins Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005

Debojit Saha is the winner of the largest musical reality show, Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005, which airs on Zee TV. In an intense, nail biting finish Debojit Saha, the lad from Assam was chosen by hoards of countrymen over Vinit Singh, a very capable opponent.

Commenting on the upcoming initiatives, Punit Goenka, Business Head, Zee TV, said, "Challenge 2005 has had a triumphant run and has performed phenomenally. It has redefined reality programming and has taken it to a new level. We intend to continue our search for fresh talent with a new series of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. The audiences have been urging us to show more of their favourite Challenge singers and hence we have decided to showcase our very talented singers in a new series called Ek Main Aur Ek Tu slated to launch on March 16th, Thursdays and Fridays 10 pm".

Punit further added, "With Debojit's victory, Challenge 2005 has lived up to its reputation of offering talented singers to the fraternity. This is not the end of the journey for us but is a new beginning in search of new voices."

Expressing his views, Gajendra Singh, Director, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005, said, "Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005 has been a very successful series since its inception. We have been overwhelmed by the response the show has garnered over the past few weeks".

Debojit, the winner of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005 will get a music contract with a leading music company, and a 2-year sponsored stay in Mumbai. However, every contestant of Challenge 2005 is a winner in his/her own right, as most of them have already bagged leading playback opportunities, most prominent being, Vineet with Himesh Reshammiya for Zayed Khan starter Rocky, Rajeev & Himani for Kalpana Lajmi's Chingari, Nihira Joshi and Hemachandra for Alagh and many more…

-Television Point
Talaikya
Wonderful!

First came KCP's thread with a "spoiler alert" warning, and I resisted the temptation.

Next came BJ's thread and since I'd read his views on spoiling the surprise for US audiences (that work during the day - in this instance), I read it without fear of reading the result.

Here, I had no choice, you announce the winner right in the title!!

Priya
U get the program at a different time in the US? unsure.gif

I have not watched any of these reality music shows. Preferred the old Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. Aaj ka show live tha na?
Talaikya
Haan aaj ka live bhi tha, but Vinz works na, and me pativrata naari wunly na !! biggrin.gif

Yeah, till the last few episodes, we got the programs here at prime -time a week delayed.

We've started watching Sa Ra Ga Ma Pa since Mom visited, didn't have Indian TV before then. (My first TV back home was also purchased to entertain Ma-in-law while we were at work. Mothers have been responsible for my downfall rolleyes.gif)

Yep, Challenge 2005 had too many commercial elements and I hated all the hype (more so towards the end), but then that's what the world seems to be all about. Some moments stand out in memory though.

Nihira & Hemachandra sounded great. Himani was good too. I never liked Vinit, maybe he sings well, but I don't like his voice, Debojit has a much better voice. In my untutored opinion, Nihira was the winner hands down, but yeh public hain and jo hain woh hain!

rcss1543
Sorry Talaikya didn't mean to ruin the surprise. Yes it was on live in the morning and will repeat again tonight. I was so mad when they took out HemaChandra. That guy had an unbelievable voice and picked up the songs so well. Vinit knew how to sing well but I think they should of kept HemaChandra in and taken Vinit out. You are right Talaikya public hain and jo hain woh hain!
Talaikya
Nevermind, my disappointment with your post was short lived and unwarranted evidently... much before any of you posted we had this at the forum!!

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&s...ndpost&p=225362

Still... I wish people would incorporate "spoiler alerts" while revealing suspense, out of consideration for others.
AzgarKhan
Debojit winning didnt surprise me, he was flooded with SMSs from Assam. Most of them felt the voting was rigged, and I think so too.

My personal favorite is Vinit and Hemachandra (not coz he is Hyderabadi). Debojit was way down in my favorites.

T-ji, I see no surprises there, Deb always maintained the lead with his regional votes. Its absurd to allow multiple votes from one cell number, Debojit's win was totally regional and biased. Hemachandra and Vinit are way better than him anyday.

Oh haan, next time we will keep the surprises alive for Late Lateefs laugh.gif laugh.gif chase.gif
rcss1543
HemaChandra with his extraordinary voice. I think he sang way better than the original singer, HariHaran. HemaChandra's voice was just absolutely stunning. I think it was unfair when he had to leave. I was very disappointed sad1.gif
rcss1543
Never mind. I can't seem to upload the song. sad.gif
AzgarKhan
Hemachandra's Clip.

Nahi Saamne Ye Alagh Baath Hai

and yes he did sing it well. I like Himani too, she is cute. laugh.gif
rcss1543
Thank you for uploading it Azgar. This is what I always listen to in my ipod.
Yes she has a wonderful voice for female. I think they should of had one for each, male & female ( I think she had the best voice for female). But it's too bad, they chose only one.
rcss1543
If anyone has the 2 brand new songs that Ismail Darbar & Himesh Reshammiya have composed for Debojit & Vinit respectively which they have sung on the final episode, to upload the songs. I would appreciate it very much as I have been trying to locate them. Thank you.

Never mind
rcss1543
Aapke ishq ki

Aapke ishq ki madhoshi mein dooba hai yeh alam .. yeh alam ..
Hoo ooo
Haale dil mera poocho na sanam
Hoo ooo
Haale dil mera poocho na sanam

Aapke ishq ki madhoshi mein dooba hai yeh alam .. yeh alaam .. yeh alaam ..
Hoo ooo
Haale dil mera poocho na sanam ..

Ek pal kahin chaen ab nahin bin tumhare meri jaan jiya na ab jaaye tanha ..
Zindagi meri kaise guzregi jab guzarta nahin aaye tumhare bina ek lamha ..
Tum se khwaab hai tum meri pyaas ho ..
Saanson mein hai jo tum wo ehsaas ho .. oo .. oo ..
Aapke khwaab ki madhoshi mein dooba hai yeh alam .. hoo ooo ..
Haale dil mera poocho na sanam ..

AzgarKhan
QUOTE(rcss1543 @ Mar 11 2006, 10:29 PM) *
If anyone has the 2 brand new songs that Ismail Darbar & Himesh Reshammiya have composed for Debojit & Vinit respectively which they have sung on the final episode, to upload the songs. I would appreciate it very much as I have been trying to locate them. Thank you.

Here is Vinit's song:
AzgarKhan
Debojit's Song:
deep750
tnx for sharing azgar.
Finaly a song by himesh, which he hasn't sung him self wink2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.