Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kanyakumari
Hamara Forums > General > Tourists paradise
Nimii
ohmy.gif couple of pix mad.gif grrrrrrrrr I can see more than a couple jump.gif

When did u go there re ohmy.gif shocked.gif

N ohmy.gif
visuja
I see a new statue of (is that Valluvar ?) near the Vivekananda Rock.
It wasnt around when I'd been to the place some 12 years back ! confused.gif

Nice pix Pradeep smile.gif
Nimii
Vivz yes even I dont remember seeing Valluvar statue doh.gif confused.gif

N planet.gif
Nimii
IPB Image
rom
Yes, I also didn't see the statue when I went to Kanyakumari 20 years back. ohmy.gif
Nimii
20 years back ohmy.gif Kyon Rom ji then, I am sure u would have seen the bridge that the mungees built to go to Lanka na ?

N rollf.gif
rom
20 years back Kyon Rom ji then, I am sure u would have seen the bridge that the mungees built to go to Lanka na ?

N

look.gif
Is mein mazaak karne ki kya baat thhi? spank.gif
Nimii
ohmy.gif mad.gif dont u spank me !! I thought 20 years back sounds eons ago!! Mebbe you helped to build that bridge for Ram ji along with Unni and his friends rollf.gif
rom
20 years ago is not eons ago! spank.gif fight.gif spank.gif fight.gif
Nimii
To me it is wink2.gif Main to nanhi si chotti si bacchi hoon na rollf.gif

N blink1.gif
rom
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 21 2006, 09:59 AM) *

Main to nanhi si chotti si bacchi hoon na

Mentally, yes. look.gif
Chronologically, your clock's stuck at 99. angry2.gif
visuja
20 years back Kyon Rom ji then, I am sure u would have seen the bridge that the mungees built to go to Lanka na ?
N
headbang.gif Ram Setu or the Aglicised name Adam's Bridge is at Rameshwaram and not at Kanyakumari !! angry.gif

Ask the mungees for more details ! They shud know where they made the bridge na ! biggrin.gif
Nimii
Vivz i know that.. but such a big bridge to Vivekanand ROck se dikhaayi deti hogi na ohmy.gif
Pradeep
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 20 2006, 08:45 PM) *

ohmy.gif couple of pix mad.gif grrrrrrrrr I can see more than a couple jump.gif

When did u go there re ohmy.gif shocked.gif

N ohmy.gif

I wish I had .... but I didnt go there... nahin tho forum bhar mera photuu chipkadetaa... vivekananda rock ke uspaar tumhara statue gaad deta tongue.gif

QUOTE(visuja @ Feb 21 2006, 08:02 AM) *

I see a new statue of (is that Valluvar ?) near the Vivekananda Rock.
It wasnt around when I'd been to the place some 12 years back ! confused.gif

Nice pix Pradeep smile.gif

Yes vivek.. some 130ft statue of Tiruvalluvar.. smile1.gif
Nimii
Mera Statue ohmy.gif shocked.gif ayyooooooooo wub.gif Phir to main ban jaaongi India ki Liberty Statue blush.gif

N rollf.gif
visuja
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 21 2006, 12:41 PM) *
Vivz i know that.. but such a big bridge to Vivekanand ROck se dikhaayi deti hogi na ohmy.gif
headbang.gif
A rough estimate from Google Earth tells me that Ram Setu is about 200 kms from Vivekananda Rock angry.gif

So either you need to be extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeely taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll to see the bridge (which is less than 30 km long) ....

Or you are one of the highly evolved species who can tap into the 90% of unutilised mental energies to have divya-drishti !

Isko koi geography sikhaao yaar !!! doh.gif
Nimii
blush.gif But I am tall na wink2.gif I am taller than WTC tongue.gif

N rollf.gif
Ashraf
Kanya kumari.

It is soooooooooooooooooo beautifull .Even that name makes me nostalgic.Still remember that tour of Kanya kumari 15 years ago..Everything about Kanyakumari is just wonderfull.Don't know when can I visit that place one more time.
pachu
Wow..I went there when i was 6yrs old perhaps...some 20 yrs ago...I heardly remember a lot..but I just remember that it was wonderful place
Chitralekha
Nice place! makes me want to go visit. Thanks for the pics, Pradeep.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.