Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angel & Prodigy
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Bawra Jay
Jay says.... "Pehle kabhi dekha nahi , suna nahi aur hf pe kabhi aisa hua nahi..."

Preety says.... "Chahe contest kaho, chahe game kaho chahe radio program kaho"

Jay says.... "Angrezi mein bole tau ..."

Preety says.... "Arrey buddhu... call it a game call it a show, all will have fun in the end, we assure!!! "

More details coming soon...................

P.S. Do not post here, posting here would be immediately removed... this thread is only for the presentation / show details.... please use discussion thread at Chit O Chat for any questions/concerns
preet
This is a game that's going to conclude on the valentine day with a grand radio show smile1.gif come be a part of it love.gif the game is very simple and funny where no one knows who his/her valentine is smile1.gif of course everyone gets to choose there partner but...yes but there's a catch tongue.gif read on the rules and if you have any doubts/ questions plz Pm to either Jay or Preety smile1.gif

Rules of the game:

• There's going to be an angel and a prodigy. Everyone needs to have one of both. While the angel knows who his/her prodigy is, the prodigy is not to know about his/her angel till the end...
  • The game will take place for 2 weeks i.e from 1st Feb. to 12th Feb.'06. Remember the Prodigy should not know who his/ her angel is!!!

• Now the game--- well the Angel has to give a gift to his/ her prodigy daily, it could be anything, a song you know your prodigy wants desperately, Some nice images/ pics, A song in your own voice (but mind you for most of us that will be a dead giveaway so try distorting your voice tongue.gif ), Poems, Virtual flowers tongue.gif anything that you can think about will be unique and treasured. smile1.gif
  • Now you all will wonder how can one give gifts without being known to the Prodigy tongue.gif well its simple you will have to PM your gifts to Preety and she will be the messenger.

• Likewise if the Prodigy want to thank his/her Angel they PM it to Jay and he will post it on the thread.
  • The one who guesses his/ her angel at the end will be rewarded by his angel tongue.gif the Prodigy gets the right to ask for anything, well anything that's within limits tongue.gif

• On the last day i.e. 12th the prodigies will have to arrange for some sweet little return gift for their Angels smile1.gif it should be based on your guesses. You are free to post your guesses on the chito chat if you want to but plz don't tell others if you came to know about their angels, it will spoil the fun for them.
  • No bad messages/ spamming here please look.gif

• Beside your Prodigy, if you want to wish others on the Forum you are most welcome to do so, on the Chito chat thread smile1.gif

So now, if you want to be someones angle (make them your valentine) plz PM Jay or Preety with the name. If there are two or more request for the same person then we get to decide who your prodigy will be so better give 2-3 names. Once we decide your prodigy it cant be changed so rush in and register yourself.
If for some reason you cant/ wont play tell us before hand so that we can remove your name from the list. If you wont be online for a few days you can PM us gifts for all that days in advance.
Best messages will be played on the Valentine day special show jump.gif and The best angel/ prodigy couple will be honored on the Radio show tongue.gif so give as many gifts as you can you have 2 weeks time smile1.gif
Happy playing smile1.gif

P.S. as the moderators here we won't have any angel or prodigy so everyone will have to post some nice things for us too cry.gif
preet
we didnt lock the thread but please refrain from making any comments here smile1.gif
Bawra Jay
Come on guys... be sporty... we already got more than 12 participants... and wanting all of you to join....

Till the contest/event starts.....

some fun....
preet
tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
ohmy.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
So friends!!!!! we start with the game now jump.gif

the first message is to our very own Unni!!!!!! from :ahem: Babli (the name of the angels has been changed, angels will have to remember the names given to them tongue.gif )

U made a wish and maybe I came true? rolleyes.gif

Find out who I am O knight!

Click to view attachment
preet
for Rom (the spank master tongue.gif ) from his Romona darling wub.gif

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

Oh you live so close yet so far..

Why would it matter when there is no age bar..

You claim you are so old...
But I am sure you are very bold..

You are my valentine
please check your wallet in time..

If you want to be a winner
You better pay up for the dinner.....

Your Angel wub.gif wub.gif

preet
Loverboy gifts his lovely Nimz a pillow of heart love.gif wub.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
Z-Z-Z-Z- shivani ke liye Veeru ki taraf se a token of true love!!!! wub.gif

O lady with magical art

Take this humble offering

Of my heart kiss.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
Vivz wub.gif :ahem: Vivz ke liye from Bhanumati a lucky charm!!!! wow thats a wonderful gift smile.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
Mandrake ke liye mandhaki ki aur se ek pyaar bharaa nazraana tongue.gif nazraana bhejaa kisi ne pyaar ka!!!! hai deewana jo bus tere deedaar ka bar1.gif

Jadugar saiyya chorro mere paiyya.

Oh oh it's magic
When I'm with you
Oh oh it's magic
You know it's true
Got a hold on you

Your magic has worked upon me
You wave your wand
And now I under your spell

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
laugh.gif for nimz heres some cute little stuff from her do- er- Angel Neel (he is the man, superman tongue.gif )

Click to view attachment

preet
a sweet message for BJ from Rani roopmati tongue.gif

" hi hope you wil love to be my pordigy for the coming 13-14 days.. tongue.gif aaj shuruat mesg se kiya hai...will send you your gifts from tomorrow. ... smile1.gif so wait for it..
bye
yours angel" love.gif

preet
aah!!!!! call ppl clueless tongue.gif abhi bhi there are so many confused aatmaas about the game so here we have a copy CAT tongue.gif to Vivekpm from Charulata

" hi hope you wil love to be my pordigy for the coming 13-14 days.. tongue.gif aaj shuruat mesg se kiya hai...will send you your gifts from tomorrow. ... smile1.gif so wait for it..
bye
yours angel"

preet
Radha ki aur se Jay (BJ) ko ek khaamosh sa Nazraana no mouth organ no lamp tongue.gif we have lilies!!!! love.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
For Sani, you have a message from Ambani tongue.gif (seems like you have a war just with me- your sister baaki ke saath you are quite on good terms to get such a message fight.gif )

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

preet
To Zippoo from his Jogan tongue.gif sansaar se bhaage phirte ho... ab ye padho rollf.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
o-o!!!!! someone got it bad for our Pradeep!!!!!! wub.gif Pradeep presenting to you :fanfare: your very own honeybee!!!!! tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
aahhh so heres a message for Zaira smile1.gif from ohmy.gif bluffmaster!!!! i knew its not just me no one likes her rollf.gif hey Zaira happy Valentine day friend biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
Shivaani ke liye aasmaan par ghataayen ghiri hai aur unko ghiraaya hai Saint sa'ab ne clap1.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
For T!!!!! here i bring something wonderful that comes all the way directly from springflower to you (via me tongue.gif gosh i feel like santa claus Click to view attachment ho ho ho )

Click to view attachment
preet
oh ok... i guess thats all for the day from me tongue.gif now as the host angel, this is something for my host Prodigy Bee Jay!!!!! love.gif

Click to view attachment

Bawra Jay
QUOTE(preety @ Feb 1 2006, 07:40 AM) *

oh ok... i guess thats all for the day from me tongue.gif now as the host angel, this is something for my host Prodigy Bee Jay!!!!! love.gif

Click to view attachment

Totally adorable... who is she ?

Ok so now you are done , so can I have permission to post what I have got so far tongue.gif ...

ahhem ahhem.. here they come...
Bawra Jay
To : Preety

From Angel : Mr. Anthony

Msgs :

I might not post a lot on HF... but I do read a lot here.

And, I Found Preety to be a sweet bubbly girl, so want to become her friend.

PREETY IS LIKE A MELODY

I have an ear for music
And I have an eye for a maid
I like PREETY girlie
With each pretty tune that's played
They go together like sunny weather
Goes with the month of May
I've studied girls and music
So I'm qualified to say:

PREETY is like a melody
She haunts me night and day
Just like the strain of a haunting refrain
She'll start upon a marathon
And run around my brain
I cant escape
She's in my memory
all morning, night and noon
She leaves me and then comes back again
PREETY girl is just like a pretty tune
Bawra Jay
I think I have only got those valentines those are for Preety....

Preety has 2 Angels already.. oh no sad1.gif how many more to come.. as I keep diggin my PMs..

mad.gif mad.gif
Bawra Jay
To : Dearest Preety....

From Angel : Zorro

Its a FLASH file.. download it and open it in your browser :---

Bawra Jay
To : Priye Lata

From her Angel : Hridyanath

Aap shaayad humse naawaakif hain, par aisa lagta hai ki hum aapko shaayad jaante hain.
mainey shaayad tumhen pehle bhi kahiin dekha hei

Humne aapse forum par kai baar baat ki hai... badi dilchasp baatein ! Aapke kai gaanon ke uploads bhi humne download kiye hain.

Badi ummeed lekar ye sandesha aap tak pahuncha raha hoon. Mere is dosti ke prastaav par gaur farmaaiyega. Aasha hai aap bhi humaara dost ban-na chaahengi !

Aapka shubh-chintak
preet
A message to Shyam ghanshyam from Chilgoza tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

Bawra Jay
Preety.... Aaj kitne join huiye ?

Meri tau kammar toot jayegi msg post karte karte...

Yeh kaisi musibeet mein daal diya tune... angry.gif angry.gif

Abhi abhi 2 aur participants aaye hai...
preet
for the wonderful Azgar smile1.gif from your secret admirer

There is a thing that gold cannot buy
A blessing; which is rare and true
And it is the gift of a wonderful friend
Like the friend; i have in
YOU
YES ITS TRUE, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE
AMONG THE MILLIONS.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
preet
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Feb 1 2006, 11:17 PM) *
Preety.... Aaj kitne join huiye ?

Meri tau kammar toot jayegi msg post karte karte...

Yeh kaisi musibeet mein daal diya tune... angry.gif angry.gif

Abhi abhi 2 aur participants aaye hai...
bus 4 post kiya aur ye haal ohmy.gif main jo pure din beth ke yahi kar rahi hu uskaa kya abhi raat main sote hue bhi yahi karungi lagta hai cry.gif Click to view attachment
preet
a message from Gullu gangtok for Anupma tongue.gif Anu kaise kasie admirers hai jee tumhare tongue.gif rollf.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
Divz ke naam pyaar ka paigaam wub.gif aapke kar kamlon main pappu pager ka salaam love.gif
Click to view attachment
Bawra Jay
To : Dear Zaira

You are such a sweet girl.....

IPB Image
preet
To Bawra Jay from a very secretive angel Mohini smile1.gif

A Friend is a treasure.
More precious than Gold,
For love shared is priceless
And never grows old.

To our new friendship

Click to view attachment

preet
i dont know ye ladki kya karti hai blab.gif to get such messages!!!! raam raam tongue.gif

here's a message to Khobi from bakhobi

I thought about you today
I liked it so much that...

I am going to do it again tomorrow wub.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
well!!!! i done in for the day :yawn: now if anyone wants to send messages for the 1st day plz send it to BJ sad1.gif and send me fresh ones for the 2nd day tongue.gif

and as i go there are some nice quotes for you to read some love quotes for all the lovers oppsss members tongue.gif rollf.gif

1. This is my commandment, that ye love one another.
~ Jesus, In John
15:12

2. Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
~ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

3. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
~ William Shakespeare

4. I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
~ Henry Ward Beecher

5. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
~ Aristotle

6. If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
~ Kahlil Gibran

7. Love is not altogether a delirium, yet it has many points in common therewith.
~ Thomas Carlyle

8. The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love.
~ Pearl Bailey

9. Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
~ Wayne Dyer

10. My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
~ Winston Churchill

If you love something, set it free.

If it comes back, it was and always will be yours.

If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.

If it just sits in your living room and messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place -- you either married it or gave birth to it!

~ The Preety DJ rollf.gif

Bawra Jay
To : Dear Preety

From ..Angel : MOGAMBO

IPB Image

This is just to let you know that ur friendship means a lot to me smile1.gif
You are one cute n sharaarti bachi of this forum; i like a lot!
I cant do too much tareef sad1.gif Coz i know u wont be able to digest it love.gif kiss.gif

**A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be in the next cell saying; that was really awesome** tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

A VERY VERY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU!!
[/
Bawra Jay
And now for all my dear HF friends, who could not become ANGELS due to busy schedule or whatever reasons... and due to our max limit of 2 members only ... who were not chosen as PRODIDGY...

Here is a lovely song... by Nat King Cole.... for all of you from BJ & Preety....
preet
now we start with the messages of Day 2nd tan taraaaaaaaaaaaa.................. clap2.gif

Rom ko Romona ki aur se ek tuchhhh bhet tongue.gif

jo Rom rom main basne waale wub.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
Message for my Unni Uncle from his very own babli love.gif

I'm here to brighten your day

So let's start with today

Here's a poem you've often read

But this time keep it in your head tongue.gif

Live each day to the full

And life will be just beautiful biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
wowowowowowowowow Nimz gets lots of gifts from her Neel wub.gif he sure knows how to make a girl feel special tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

preet
Shivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani jiiiiii tumhare liye ek paigaam Veeru ka tongue.gif baaki bada personal hai blab.gif PM karti hu!!!!! laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Bawra Jay
2nd Day Valentine from Hridaynath

Priy Priya,
Mere is "priy" ke upyog se jo bhi galat-fahmi aapko hui, uski hum muaafi chaahte hain. Ummeed hai aapko aapka sahi "angel" mil gaya hai smile.gif

To LATA ...

Mere hriday mein basnewaali Lata --- hridaynathani wub.gif

Jaankar aashcharyata hui ki aapko humaare sandesh se zyaada us sandesh mein lagaaya chitr adhik pasand aaya !! Khair cupid ka kaam hi hota hai dilon ko milaana ! Chitr jodne ke liye BJ ka shukr - guzaar hoon bow.gif

Chaliye wahiin par baithe baithe aisa ehsaas hua ki baag ki kaliyaan humse kuchh keh rahii hain...... ye suniye...

IPB Image

Ye madhur geet to nishchit roop se aapke paas hoga.. par phir bhi humaari khaatir rolleyes.gif ek baar sun lijiyega !

Gandha Phulaancha Gela Saangun

Aapke jawaab ka humein be-sabri se intezaar rahega !

Lovestruck, wub.gif

preet
Click to view attachment am i dreaming or is this what love is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pradeep ji ke liye unki honey bun- er- bee that is honey bee tongue.gif planet.gif

Click to view attachment

preet
Im sure BJ has given Rishwat or dhamki to ppl to get so many message ohmy.gif mere se jyaada kaise mila usko look.gif tongue.gif

well here is his roop ki raani ----- raani roopmati!!!!!

" intezaar karti hain aankhen meri
teri ek jhalak pane ko
ki baithe hain raste pe
palken bichaye
shayd ab aahat ho tere aane ka ..!!"

Click to view attachment
preet
Jaadugar sayiya ne Mandhaki ko speechless kar diya tongue.gif all she can say is----- > wub.gif aur haan Mandrake bhi kum nahi hai he doesnt like his angel to be called mandhaki so we might as well kiss the mandhki good bye rollf.gif

Click to view attachment

Bawra Jay
This is sure a big fan of yours.. kya kya nahi bheja... phool hain , pictures hai... kuch home modeling hai... aur tau aur 178 years ka calendar tak bhej diya hai ...

To Dear Preety....From his Angel , ZORRO
preet
Azgar ab sub kuch secret admirer ne hi keh diya hum aur kya kahein have you noticed or should we ask him/ her to pass by again tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

A Special World

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see

It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold

Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake

To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where WE belong.

PS: Do you believe in love at first site? Or should I walk by again? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.