Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Nimii
Ayyo she missed an alphabet rom ji tongue.gif

Why would she wish for ur maran wink2.gif

N rollf.gif
rom
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 11 2006, 08:02 PM) *

Ayyo she missed an alphabet rom ji tongue.gif

How do you know, N? Yeh aajkal ke bachchey yehi chahte hein ke buzurgon ka saaya uthh jaaye, so that they can do whatever they wish to... doh.gif
Nimii
Coz koi poti apne daddu's maran ke liye wait nahi karti headbang.gif

Hey bhagwan cry.gif
rom
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 11 2006, 08:12 PM) *

Yes, she's not indeed waiting... she wants to hasten the sad day... cry.gif
Nimii
Chee Chee usse kya milega aap ko jaldi bhej ke?!?!?! Kya aap TATA BIRLA ho?? wink2.gif

N rollf.gif
rom
Strange question... You know that rom's the name!
Nimii
I do know.. but who knows ur mom parentage may be linked way back to that family.. ho sakta na smile.gif

N smile1.gif
rom
headbang.gif
This thread has moved miles away from Lovely Ireland...
Lata
It shud be re named as Lovely Spammers tongue.gif
Nimii
HAHAHA LATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss.gif

LO AAGAYI !! KAHAN GAYI THI TUM sad1.gif

n sad1.gif
gkshyam
Yo!!!! That was a real sudden entry by Lata tongue.gif rollf.gif
shivani
QUOTE(rom @ Jan 11 2006, 08:19 PM) *

daddu sad1.gif
how dare you !! look.gif

maine kaha tha u r forever looking for excuses to spank moi..
sad1.gif
rom
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 12 2006, 10:24 AM) *

QUOTE(rom @ Jan 11 2006, 08:19 PM) *

daddu sad1.gif
how dare you !! look.gif

maine kaha tha u r forever looking for excuses to spank moi..
sad1.gif

That's what you say. angry2.gif
I almost feel like disowning you and removing your name from my will. sad1.gif
shivani
That's what you say. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry2.gif)
I almost feel like disowning you and removing your name from my will. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad1.gif)

You have a will unsure.gif
As far as I know.. all you own is debts
rom
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 12 2006, 10:53 AM) *

As far as I know.. all you own is debts

You were going to inherit them. laugh.gif
shivani
You were going to inherit them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

sigh!
mujhe gum bhi unka azzez hai
ke unhi ki dee hui cheez hai

but khair.. aap jo bhi bolo .. u will always be mah daddu : )
rom
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 12 2006, 10:59 AM) *

sigh!
mujhe gum bhi unka azzez hai
ke unhi ki dee hui cheez hai

Achcha? Toh yeh lo, thoda sa ghum ka aur saaman... spank.gif fight.gif spank.gif fight.gif spank.gif fight.gif spank.gif fight.gif
shivani
Achcha? Toh yeh lo, thoda sa ghum ka aur saaman... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spank.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fight.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spank.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fight.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spank.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fight.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spank.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fight.gif)

: )
didn't I say you just need reason to spank.. however lame

PS: uthaye ja unke sitam aur jiye jaa
yunhi muskuraye jaa.. aanso piye ja

rom
Waisey, this thing about being happy with ghum given by someone is so romantic. wub.gif Have you felt it? unsure.gif
Many songs about this feeling... One beauty is 'Woh Ghum Haseen Hei Jis Ghum Ke Zimmedar Ho Tum' in Dhadakte Dil Ki Tamanna Ho Mera Pyar Ho Tum... and Yeh Ghum Hi Sahi Tumse Hum Kuchh To Paa Gaye from Miltey Hi Nazar Aap Merey Dil Mein Aa Gaye...
One more... Meri Har Khushi Tere Ghum Se Hei, Meri Zindagi Tere Dum Se Hei from Tujhe Kya Sunaun Aye Dilarubaa.
shivani
Waisey, this thing about being happy with ghum given by someone is so romantic

Sadist !!!

about the songs.. yes lovely songs indeed.. specially love the suraiyaa one.
rom
Sadist? doh.gif Perhaps you meant masochistic...
I guess you haven't felt it... perhaps you've never been in love. sad1.gif

And Lovely Ireland indeed! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
shivani
I guess you haven't felt it... perhaps you've never been in love.

presumptuous

And Lovely Ireland indeed! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

what exactly are you trying to say here??
rom
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 12 2006, 12:52 PM) *

presumptuous

Toh bataiye na apni prem kahaniyon ke baarey mein... biggrin.gif Or at least the ones you can remember at present.

what exactly are you trying to say here??

Just trying to point out that the theme of the thread no longer seems to be Lovely Ireland, due to some indiscriminate spamming by some members. doh.gif
Priya
QUOTE(rom @ Jan 12 2006, 12:24 PM) *
Waisey, this thing about being happy with ghum given by someone is so romantic. wub.gif Have you felt it? unsure.gif
Many songs about this feeling... One beauty is 'Woh Ghum Haseen Hei Jis Ghum Ke Zimmedar Ho Tum' in Dhadakte Dil Ki Tamanna Ho Mera Pyar Ho Tum... and Yeh Ghum Hi Sahi Tumse Hum Kuchh To Paa Gaye from Miltey Hi Nazar Aap Merey Dil Mein Aa Gaye...
One more... Meri Har Khushi Tere Ghum Se Hei, Meri Zindagi Tere Dum Se Hei from Tujhe Kya Sunaun Aye Dilarubaa.

Ghum is romantic????? ohmy.gif I thought only sharabis thot that way!!!! tongue.gif

Bah! Do pal ki zindagi mein log khushi nahin baant paate, chale aaye ghum uthane!!!!! abuse.gif

And our filmi heroines. Virah dukh ya unke aur anekhon ghum mein, lagta hai woh achhi tarah se khaate peete aur sote hain!! Despite the songs to the contrary. They do not become thin or withered or tired, they have no dark circles despite the professed sleeplessness!!! Aur make up lagana nahin bhoolte. Bas kajal smear karte hain rote rote!!!! angry2.gif

rom
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 12 2006, 01:01 PM) *

Ghum is romantic????? ohmy.gif I thought only sharabis thot that way!!!! tongue.gif

Yes, ghum is romantic! And yes, you are dealing with a sharabi here... doh.gif
Jo Na Peeyen WOh Kya Jaane Peetey Hein Kyon Hum Deewaane... doh.gif

Bah! Do pal ki zindagi mein log khushi nahin baant paate, chale aaye ghum uthane!!!!! abuse.gif

And our filmi heroines. Virah dukh ya unke aur anekhon ghum mein, lagta hai woh achhi tarah se khaate peete aur sote hain!! Despite the songs to the contrary. They do not become thin or withered or tired, they have no dark circles despite the professed sleeplessness!!! Aur make up lagana nahin bhoolte. Bas kajal smear karte hain rote rote!!!! angry2.gif

They're only actresses! ohmy.gif Blame the make-up artists and the directors! ohmy.gif
shivani
Yes, ghum is romantic! And yes, you are dealing with a sharabi here... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/doh.gif)
Jo Na Peeyen WOh Kya Jaane Peetey Hein Kyon Hum Deewaane... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/doh.gif)

Kya peete hain aap?

Bah! Do pal ki zindagi mein log khushi nahin baant paate, chale aaye ghum uthane!!!!!

mm...just that if you love someone, you would happily share their sorrows as well..
and ghum bas usi ka bantate hain jo apna ho.. us tarah se to theek hi hai na ..pyaar zahir hota hai : ).

Just trying to point out that the theme of the thread no longer seems to be Lovely Ireland, due to some indiscriminate spamming by some members

Ki farak penda hai.. sab apne hi bhai bandhu hain
shivani
Jazz festival in cork. Could only click a few pictures

This band was the best, the guy on piano was lead vocalist.Had a very good voice. I wish I could record the whole show and ul it for all you guys.

Click to view attachment

Boy ! was this guy fast.. I tried to click so many pics in hope his hands would be steady on atleast one.. but nah!
Click to view attachment

lovely drummer ..
Click to view attachment

and the bass
Click to view attachment
Nimii
Zzzz were the two pianists twins ohmy.gif doh.gif

Me confused confused.gif
gkshyam
Lovely pics of the Jazz fest Shivani smile1.gif Felt as if its happening live now thumbs-up.gif Great stuff..... am sure you enjoyed the music wink2.gif
shivani
and these from the local pub in Galway. Every sunday 12:45 - 2:30 this band used to come and play .. and they were really amazing.

It was a delight listening to them.
Sad in India we would never have such festivals or bands playing sad1.gif
Click to view attachment

Guitarist of the band.. This guy was from New castle

Click to view attachment

And the drums : )
Click to view attachment

The only time I saw three people on tuba in a small band : ). Apart from regular player, there was a guest in the bar who knew how to play, and the lead vocalist ( old man ) happens to know allllll of them .. so invited him over. On the same day, a new boy (on the left) who was a local, also joined them.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
gkshyam
No Shivani.... that's wrong...... Jazz festivals do happen in India..... and some of the best bands internationally....do come and play....... smile1.gif one of the notable Jazz events would be the annual festival called JAZZ YATRA smile1.gif And even apart from such festivals too, jazz shows keep happening in different parts of the country....... smile.gif
shivani
No Shivani.... that's wrong...... Jazz festivals do happen in India..... and some of the best bands internationally....do come and play....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile1.gif) one of the notable Jazz events would the annual festival called JAZZ YATRA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile1.gif) And even apart from such festivals too, jazz shows keep happening in different parts of the country....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Kab aur kahan sad1.gif
Do let me know next time you get to hear of such an event
Priya
QUOTE(rom @ Jan 12 2006, 01:06 PM) *

Yes, ghum is romantic! And yes, you are dealing with a sharabi here... doh.gif
Jo Na Peeyen WOh Kya Jaane Peetey Hein Kyon Hum Deewaane... doh.gif

Ghum is dumb!!! Nothing romantic about it. look.gif

Aap sharabi hai? ohmy.gif That explains it all!!!!! doh.gif

They're only actresses! ohmy.gif Blame the make-up artists and the directors! ohmy.gif

So that is their idea of ghum? The directors? abuse.gif

At least Devdas looked sick as a dog!!!

Priya
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 12 2006, 01:42 PM) *

mm...just that if you love someone, you would happily share their sorrows as well..
and ghum bas usi ka bantate hain jo apna ho.. us tarah se to theek hi hai na ..pyaar zahir hota hai : ).

Share kya saara ghum apne mein hisse mein lete. U are talking to a romantic here. biggrin.gif Par humein aaj tak kisi ne us qaabil hi kahan samjha ki apna ghum humein dete. sad1.gif cry.gif

I did not mean that. Does the song 'uthaye ja unke sitam' mean that? unsure.gif I mean the 'hai isi mein pyaar ki aabroo' kind of ghum. Woh to sirf filmon mein chalta hai. Real life mein bhi chalta hai but nothing romantic about revelling in that!!!!! angry2.gif

visuja
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 12 2006, 04:56 PM) *
.... from the local pub in Galway.... every sunday 12:45 - 2:30
ohmy.gif ..... sigh!! Har Sunday der raat pub mein !! shocked.gif virah ke gham mein khud ko itna dubaa rahi thi !! cry.gif

Priya.. ise kehte hai na.. ghum mein doobna.... !! rollf.gif Kuchh seekho !! biggrin.gif
shivani
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) ..... sigh!! Har Sunday der raat pub mein !! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shocked.gif) virah ke gham mein khud ko itna dubaa rahi thi !! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

spank.gif dopahar main chirkut raat main nahi..

Share kya saara ghum apne mein hisse mein lete. U are talking to a romantic here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Par humein aaj tak kisi ne us qaabil hi kahan samjha ki apna ghum humein dete. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

Koi bhi tera ho sakta hai.. kabhi tune pnaya hi nahi.. ( if you keep kissing boys in hope that they will turn into frogs.. you got no one else but yourself to complain. )
Priya
I never kissed no boys!!!!! stomping.gif impossible.gif fight.gif

Koi bhi mera ho sakta hai? Sachu bhi? blush.gif wub.gif
shivani
ab ye sachu kaun?
aur sapne wo dekhne chahiyen jo poore kiye jaa sakein..
I never kissed no boys!!!!!

Too late to do that anyways know.. cradle snatching aint no fun tongue.gif
Priya
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 13 2006, 11:44 AM) *
ab ye sachu kaun?
aur sapne wo dekhne chahiyen jo poore kiye jaa sakein..

Sachu ko nahin jaanti!!! blab.gif Sachin Tendlya yaar!!!! sad1.gif cry.gif

Yo stick to one argument. Pehle bolti hai U think what U become, ab bolti hai wahi sapne dekho jo sach honge. Matlab not even the tree top, ground wunly? cry.gif

Too late to do that anyways know.. cradle snatching aint no fun tongue.gif

fight.gif Me no like kids anyway. I want shumwun older and waisher!!!! wub.gif

shivani
Sachin is already married deariee.. kyun us bechare ka basa basaya ghar ujadna chahti ho.
And you can do what you want to do for sure
but choose wisely what you want to do doh.gif
Priya
Na me no wanna ujaadofy his ghar. Me loves him on a higher plane wunly. tongue.gif Isn't his wife gorgeous? He is still a cute batcha!!!! biggrin.gif

Why do U sound like Hits? sad1.gif
Talaikya
Shivani is Hots?? blab.gif
shivani
Shivani is Hots?? (

nope ..
uske jaisa aur koi kahan ho sakta hai wub.gif

and I dont think either sachin or his wife are cute.. actually I havent seen her .. so no comments about her.

preet
hey Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! lovely pics!!! kiss.gif its too too too good and beautiful!!!! abhi tuk to holland hi jaana tha ab to ireland bhi jaana padega sad1.gif me think me will go too all lands rollf.gif but the pics were superb and i imagine ireland will be lot lot lot more beautiful then the pics you are sooooo lucky!!! love.gif

aur ye kya baat ho rahi hai pics ki ohmy.gif you never showed me any pic bhoot bhavishya ya vartmaan koi bhi nahi look.gif not done mere ko bhi ghost pic bhejo atleast that reminds me i havent shown you the wedding pics naa tongue.gif

shivani
really lovely place pretzel : ) you must go to all the places : ).
aur haan shaadi kab hui aapki unsure.gif kis se..
bataya bhi nahi sad1.gif
chalo khair photo dikhao
sigh
koi mujhe kuch nahi batata
preet
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 13 2006, 03:33 PM) *
really lovely place pretzel : ) you must go to all the places : ).
aur haan shaadi kab hui aapki unsure.gif kis se..
bataya bhi nahi sad1.gif
chalo khair photo dikhao
sigh
koi mujhe kuch nahi batata
wahi naa kuch pataa hi nahi aapko tongue.gif but me a proper Lucknoite (whatever that is unsure.gif ) so pehle aap janaab tongue.gif
shivani
so pehle aap janaab

main kya unsure.gif
Nimii
clap1.gif PReetz way to go!!

N rollf.gif
Priya
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 13 2006, 12:49 PM) *
Shivani is Hots?? (

nope ..
uske jaisa aur koi kahan ho sakta hai wub.gif

and I dont think either sachin or his wife are cute.. actually I havent seen her .. so no comments about her.

U are jezt jealous wunly. arrogant.gif

Nimii
hahahaha Priyz tongue.gif Btw did u see ur Sachu pix on the keetkeet thread?? Rom ji dilliwaale has u/l them rollf.gif

N biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.