Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Madam Song's From 80's & 90's
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Sohail Asif
Here are few songs of Madam from 80's and 90's. Enjoy it.
Inaam
Wow!!!! Great uploads!!!!
By the way Sohail, is this a CD rip?

Inaam
Sohail Asif
QUOTE(Inaam_Nadeem @ Dec 14 2005, 02:08 PM) *

Wow!!!! Great uploads!!!!
By the way Sohail, is this a CD rip?

Inaam

Inaam,

I had this tape for a long time but I just came across it while going through old stuff. I'm glad that
I found it and quality turn out to be great. It was released by EMI and that's why you won't notice
any Jhankar which I think cause more harm to the songs than doing any good to it.

Also do you have a madam song " Mandeya Dupatta Chad Mera"? I just bought a Cd NJ in the Mix and believe that someone else must've recorded Madam's popular numbers and top of that they destroyed the music by adding cacophony beats. I'm not against new artiste but they cannot do the justice to her songs period.

I will upload more songs from that album, if you are interested. Let me know.
Inaam
QUOTE(Sohail Asif @ Dec 15 2005, 05:08 AM) *

Inaam,

I had this tape for a long time but I just came across it while going through old stuff. I'm glad that
I found it and quality turn out to be great. It was released by EMI and that's why you won't notice
any Jhankar which I think cause more harm to the songs than doing any good to it.

Also do you have a madam song " Mandeya Dupatta Chad Mera"? I just bought a Cd NJ in the Mix and believe that someone else must've recorded Madam's popular numbers and top of that they destroyed the music by adding cacophony beats. I'm not against new artiste but they cannot do the justice to her songs period.

I have this EMI tape Sohail, but please upload all the tracks for other members of NJ Forum, I m sure these will be new for them. tongue.gif

I have 'Mundeya dupatta chhad mera' will upload for you soon! Its a lovely song tongue.gif
Sohail Asif
QUOTE(Inaam_Nadeem @ Dec 15 2005, 05:55 PM) *

Inaam,

I have this EMI tape Sohail, but please upload all the tracks for other members of NJ Forum, I m sure these will be new for them. tongue.gif

I have 'Mundeya dupatta chhad mera' will upload for you soon! Its a lovely song tongue.gif

I will upload the rest of songs ASAP.

Sohail Asif
QUOTE(Sohail Asif @ Dec 15 2005, 07:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Inaam_Nadeem @ Dec 15 2005, 05:55 PM) *

Inaam,

I will upload the rest of songs ASAP.

Inaam
Wow!!! You are so quick!!! 'Basti ujaar daali' is my favorite! Thanks.

Inaam

Sohail Asif
QUOTE(Inaam_Nadeem @ Dec 15 2005, 07:47 PM) *

Wow!!! You are so quick!!! 'Basti ujaar daali' is my favorite! Thanks.

Inaam

You're always welcome. Inaam. I'm quick because my job allows me to web surf quite often( Network Admin).

Priya
Absolute Khazana Sohail!!!!! bow.gif clap2.gif bow.gif clap2.gif
Akhtar
Good stuff Sohail saab. Keep it up.
Sohail Asif
QUOTE(Akhtar @ Dec 19 2005, 09:56 PM) *

Good stuff Sohaib saab. Keep it up.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the songs. I will upload few more soon.
qhabibi
Thanks Sohail Sahab I Have Checked Your Thread Today and I give you 101 Points For Your Great Contribution........Really Appreciated
Sohail Asif
QUOTE(qhabibi @ Dec 24 2005, 01:22 AM) *

Thanks Sohail Sahab I Have Checked Your Thread Today and I give you 101 Points For Your Great Contribution........Really Appreciated

Thanks! Habibi Sahib, I'm glad that you've enjoyed the songs.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.