Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yaksha On The Vriksha
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Priya
This is a special programme hence the separate thread for it. So that everyone sees it. Tho I have put it on the schedules thread too.

Compulsory attendence nahin to TM will be revoked and all extreme action will be taken!!! ninja.gif

Click to view attachment
shivani
err... why do i see a disguised monkey on the tree..
when did they start wearing white wraps unsure.gif
Nimii
Jab se white wraps US mein saste mein bikne lage wink2.gif

Dollar store mein 1$ mein 100 yards milta hai rollf.gif

N biggrin.gif
Priya
Omigod is this a mungee show??? ohmy.gif

What have I got myself into? afraid.gif

And who is that cloaked creature disguised as a bat? unsure.gif
Nimii
Well I have my doubts too.. considering I can see a disguised tail at the back too doh.gif

Ayyo Priyz yeh tune kya kar diya re cry.gif

Ab ek nahi 4 4 bhoots will be mandraaofyin us on 7th the saturday ohmy.gif

N ohmy.gif
preet
QUOTE(priya @ Nov 30 2005, 04:21 PM) *
This is a special programme hence the separate thread for it. So that everyone sees it. Tho I have put it on the schedules thread too.

Compulsory attendence nahin to TM will be revoked and all extreme action will be taken!!! ninja.gif

Click to view attachment

ofcourse!!!!!! look.gif and you had to keep the show on the day i have my viva!!!!! fight.gif chase.gif sobsob.gif now you after my TMship too!!!!! :mommmmmmmmmmmmmy:

shivani
nimmu.. 7th ko saturday nahi hai.. seems you are already dillusional and confused unsure.gif
Nimii
ofcourse!!!!!! look.gif and you had to keep the show on the day i have my viva!!!!! fight.gif chase.gif sobsob.gif now you after my TMship too!!!!! :mommmmmmmmmmmmmy:

Since when did they start taking vivas in the night re mad.gif

Yeh ladki bhi na cry.gif

N shocked.gif
Nimii
nimmu.. 7th ko saturday nahi hai.. seems you are already dillusional and confused unsure.gif

headbang.gif ohhhhhh all those late saturday nite shows have totally been rigged into my head tongue.gif hahahahaha.. ab u may say I am classically conditioned to associating shows with saturdays biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif
Priya
QUOTE(preety @ Nov 30 2005, 06:24 PM) *

QUOTE(priya @ Nov 30 2005, 04:21 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Pret!!!!!! Not me my dear. I am just the humble instrument, the insignificant mesenger who announces the emperor; superior forces are at work here. All one hot conspiracy. Do I hear buzzing? Lemme flee. sobsob.gif
preet
Nimz if i have my viva on 7th morning i will most probably be on a train coming back home and if i have my viva on 8th i will be studying at the time of the program not to mention no internet connection there cry.gif

main hi badkismat hu maine Priya- Unni ka saara show miss kiya cry.gif Priya not your mistake or my uncle's (and i thought uncles love their neice/nephews dry.gif ) but plz plz dont take my TMship Click to view attachment

Nimii
oh no cry.gif headbang.gif

Ye to main bhooli gayi that u have to go out of town for your viva cry.gif

Grrr no one will take your TMSHIP!! Main hoon na love.gif kiss.gif

N sorry.gif
Nimii
Casper u keep mandraooing in the nite times aisa hi hota hai!! You gotto be a resident bhoot not a visiting bhoot!! mad.gif

N rollf.gif
Lata
Wow !! sounds so exciting.......but weekday mein kyun rakha hai......aur wo bhi subah sad1.gif .......I wont be there cry.gif
Nimii
Where will you be Latz??? doh.gif Ayyooooooooooooo how can we miss you out?!?!??!

WE WANT YOU THERE cry.gif

N sobsob.gif
unni
If it's not too much trouble, and if the slot is free, can the program be moved to the weekend, Saturday night or Sunday night in India (daytime in USA and Europe) so that more members can tune in and listen?
Talaikya
No Bhoot Pret stuff for me... brrrrrrr... my teeth are already chattering in fear!
shivani
I think it can be moved.. would inquire and update accordingly.

And Lata spank.gif how can you not be there
and TJ .. you better be there look.gif you have to be ..
Nimii
bhooton ka time raat ka hi hota hai angry.gif ................itna bhi nahin maloom tumko angry.gif ............and u call urself a bhootni tongue.gif

That kinda stuff is for ordinary bhoots ok? mad.gif We are SPECIAL ones.. we are omnipresent at all times!! grrrr Hamare bhoot family ka izzat ko mitti milaa raha hai tu mad.gif spank.gif

N abuse.gif
shivani
rabba sad1.gif Priye is not goign to be around after 10th

Please decide amongst yourselves guys when can everyone be around sad1.gif
and then accordingly we will have to find someone to stream the show.
but we want most of the SMNS squad present there..
Nimii
December

Mon 5

Tues 6

Wed 7 Original scheduled date - but Lata and some others cant make it!!

Thur 8

Fri 9 Would Friday nite 11.30 p.m. be a probs ???

Sat 10 Priyz wont be available cry.gif

N hairpull.gif
Talaikya
Where's Priye off to?? Mujhe koi kuchh nahin batata cry.gif
Nimii
Tji Priyz has to go home na cry.gif Xmas round the corner na cry.gif

Bhool gaye ho kya?!?!? Me too will be out of town around 20th smile.gif jump.gif lookin forward to that break badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N blink1.gif
Nimii

phir gussa aur phir pitai.........u never spare a moment to spank me dont u laugh.gif

Cant spare a rod and spoil the child na mad.gif

N abuse.gif doh.gif
shivani
Most of the people ask for a rerun during mid of week.
Would it be ok to have the first run on Wednesday as per the present schedule, and then a rerun on 9th Night ??
Priya
QUOTE(preety @ Nov 30 2005, 08:55 PM) *

Nimz if i have my viva on 7th morning i will most probably be on a train coming back home and if i have my viva on 8th i will be studying at the time of the program not to mention no internet connection there cry.gif

main hi badkismat hu maine Priya- Unni ka saara show miss kiya cry.gif Priya not your mistake or my uncle's (and i thought uncles love their neice/nephews dry.gif ) but plz plz dont take my TMship Click to view attachment

Are Uncle nahin aur bhi higher powers hain. blab.gif
I did give U a clue earlier. wink2.gif
Nimii
Juz go into your room and see if your mirror is ok? If you see any face in it.. that is the one I was talking about doh.gif

N poseur.gif
preet
Mon 5 i will be on train
Tues 6 i will be preparing for my viva
Wed 7 Original scheduled date - but Lata and some others cant make it!!

Thur 8 maybe i will be home but dancing my heads off in my sisters ladies sangeet tongue.gif

Fri 9 Would Friday nite 11.30 p.m. be a probs ??? no but wont be able to type with mehndi on my hands blush.gif

Sat 10 Priyz wont be available cry.gif neither me... sisters wedding

hairpull.gif so arrange it any day i wont be able to listen!!!! headbang.gif sorry.gif

Priya
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Nov 30 2005, 09:54 PM) *

No Bhoot Pret stuff for me... brrrrrrr... my teeth are already chattering in fear!

Chattering!!! And already it is said there is too much chat on chat!!! doh.gif
preet
QUOTE(inushi @ Nov 30 2005, 10:54 PM) *
Mon 5 i will be on train

Welcome back Preet smile.gif .................tell me one thing tumko reservation nahin mila ka train mein that u have to be ON the train and not IN the train rollf.gif

lol!!! exactly Inushi im going to have to do chayiya chayiya!!!! didnt get reservation in any train at such a short notice so have taken waiting ones in two cry.gif agar koi confirm nahi hua to wahi karna padega!!!!! i do hope i will be IN and not ON!!!! ninja.gif

shivani
dates decide hui ki nahi unsure.gif
Nimii
Zzzz cry.gif pata nahi re cry.gif I put that calendar out for us to decide on the dates cry.gif

Koi decision hi nahi li sad1.gif

N headbang.gif
Talaikya
Poll it!! tongue.gif
shivani
hehe.. Priya ke haath main wiase hi khujli ho rahi hai.. she hasnt started a poll in a week now tongue.gif
Nimii
aree haan kahan hai hamari Poll rani??!?! Ooops Priyz rani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N rollf.gif
Priya
Ok guys no poll. Jezt asking. Me shelfish. Me not gonna be here after 10th. So 7,8,9--will US night do for all. India morning 8.30, 9.30, 10.30????
What say?????

Say 7th itself but time change?
Nimii
Anything is fine with me.. juz let me know the date and time, so that I can sleep that afternoon and be fresh for the show rollf.gif

N bored.gif
preet
if me selfish then 9th ko night time IST tongue.gif i wont be able to participate in chat but can atleast listen with you guys sad1.gif
Nimii
Preetz tera cousin to issi waqt pe kaam ayega re.. make him type on your behalf rollf.gif

Isi bahane we all will get to know him too wink2.gif

N rollf.gif
preet
Nimz wahi cousin jo young Shashi kapoor jaisaa lagta hai tongue.gif i donno 5 sisters all with mehndi he will be too busy rollf.gif ab type karne ke liye bhi bol dungi to maarega mere ko tongue.gif
Nimii
Haan re tell him me bechhaini se waiting wink2.gif

Mebbe he will oblige u for my sake biggrin.gif

N wink2.gif
shivani
sad1.gif
Please decide people..
and please dont decide US late night for a weekday.. else I cannot be around..
Priya
These are the only options ZZ. US morning or US night. Tumhi decide karo. We bow to Ur wishes. What time do U go to work ZZ??? How abt US evening then? Like 7 AM India time?
Chitralekha
Doesnt matter when it is.. just make sure everyone knows the time. I dont wanna miss this thing.
Priya
Lots says she will miss it if at scheduled time. ZZZ says she will miss it if at reversed time. I say I miss it if it is postponed post 10th. We all saying many things except a viable date!!!! headbang.gif

Nimii
The way the date is tryin to be fixed.. mebbe we shld have it repeated all through the day ek ka teen programme on sony jaise tongue.gif

Subeh ek time, dopher ko aur raat ko biggrin.gif Lekin which yaksha gonna sit up all the time to play it ????????????? doh.gif confused.gif

N headbang.gif
Priya
Good idea re. One in the morning and one at night. The only hitch is unlike TV--we all wanna sit together and enjoy it na. Ek bhi dost nahin hai to maza nahin aayega. sad1.gif
unni
Classic case of female indecision! poseur.gif

Confusion compounded!!!! doh.gif

Shivani/Nimii/Priya/Lata/Preety. Need one say more? rollf.gif

Figuring our the right configuration of planets to air the program, I guess! laugh.gif

All you gals born during an eclipse in a leap year? blab.gif
Nimii
spank.gif The Mungee Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRiyz did u read that mad.gif abuse.gif

N stomping.gif
Nimii
Good idea re. One in the morning and one at night. The only hitch is unlike TV--we all wanna sit together and enjoy it na. Ek bhi dost nahin hai to maza nahin aayega. sad1.gif

gimme all ur logins/pw.. I will log in as each of you from another browser biggrin.gif(except me - I will be logged as me on FF) so me will do proxy for all the missing moonjis tongue.gif

N rollf.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.