Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About A Little Help??
Hamara Forums > General > Tourists paradise
kishoreda
piare doston
i have a little project which requiers shooting a music video (dance and romantic style) at some natural and interesting places in india......december 15 thru jan 20 2005
so far all i know is taj mahal area and i heard gua is beautiful for making music videos
please give me your input on this

thanks in advance
k_da
IDOL
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 29 2005, 07:56 PM) *

piare doston
i have a little project which requiers shooting a music video (dance and romantic style) at some natural and interesting places in india......december 15 thru jan 20 2005
so far all i know is taj mahal area and i heard gua is beautiful for making music videos

thanks in advance
k_da

i've seen the posting Azgar Khan did for Hyderabad..........why dun u go there.............the Hyderabad studio is so beautiful...............i can't remember the name of the studio.........but check his thread..
Nimii
december 15 thru jan 20 2005

ohmy.gif u want to go back in time spank.gif

Date galat likha hai aap ne blink1.gif

K~da depends on the context ur gonna take the Music videos wink2.gif

Beach mein, jungle mein, busy streets mein, ya koi garden mein..

N_swings_around_checking_the_angles_for_the_Camerawork camera.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 30 2005, 08:00 AM) *

thanks again khobz and nimii ji

nimii ji...what i am looking for is a place with natural beauty like kashmir , i heard gua is nice.....i wouldnt need a place where there is alots of people, coz for that i am gonna use europe ... i recently heard that its kinda hard to film in taj mahal unless you know someone big in government...i'll see if my connection can hook me up with that...
see i need a place which india is famouse for that, with natural beauty
places like taj mahal, kashmire and etc
a place where people can say its india
Nimii
Kashmir ki waadiyon ke liye u can try Himachal Pradesh or hills in UP!! Kashmir ab pehle jaisa nahi raha na sad1.gif Not safe with all the terrorism cry.gif

Gua?!?!? Matlab GOA?? Goa is hot and humid and scenic only with beach .. it is not a mountainous area headbang.gif

N doh.gif
imjagdish

piare doston

thanks in advance
k_da

backwaters of kerala
Nimii
Ya if the hero and heroine of the song video act pricey u can dump them into the waters rollf.gif

N tongue.gif
Marcilo
himachal jao bandu.... suggestion chaiyee to PM maro humareko... bahut aachi jagah hai..... jungle, ped, nadiyaa.... waadiyaan... pahad..... but sardi me jane ka maza nahi hai dost
Nimii
Marci Marci Mujeh info chahiye.. I have been to only few places in HP cry.gif

Places I have been to are - Simla, Kasauli, Manali, Kulu, and Palampur cry.gif

What are other heavenly places are worth the visit ?? apart from Dharmshala??

N blink1.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Nov 30 2005, 10:41 AM) *

piare doston

thanks in advance
k_da

backwaters of kerala

arra mere piare dish
do words dedia....sirf do words ....jaise khairaat de rahe ho....khairaat=aashram

marci bhandu bade mia
meinne PM isse lee ye nahi mara keyuon ke i need the idea of few members not from one individual...smile1.gif

nimii ji aap to baymisaal hain
you already went to so many places like simla and the others that you mentioned, but still didnt come up
with some locations for me
sad1.gif
Nimii
abuse.gif K~da! I told you na you should tell me from the camera angle how u want the settings to be wink2.gif my mind always works from the camera angle wink2.gif

N camera.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 30 2005, 10:06 PM) *

abuse.gif K~da! I told you na you should tell me from the camera angle how u want the settings to be wink2.gif my mind always works from the camera angle wink2.gif

N camera.gif

ok...nimii ji
here we go i give you a little part of the script
location : some mountin area with beauty or some old castle with old walls or something simillar
hero is sitting on top of a rock or something with his acoustic guitar singing , heroin is dancing in background
camera n1 is shooting from the side of the hero, but you see the heroin dancing at far back.. blink.gif
Nimii
K~da you should try Sikkim .. the scenic beauty there is totally different .. and not many videos are taken there!!

Go there for a change... you dont have many castles there.. but some of the ancient monasteries are there.. why u dont try something for a change?? The path up the monasteries are long walks.. so both hero aur heroine kam karte karte thode patle bhi hojayenge wink2.gif

N smile.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 30 2005, 10:24 PM) *

K~da you should try Sikkim .. the scenic beauty there is totally different .. and not many videos are taken there!!

Go there for a change... you dont have many castles there.. but some of the ancient monasteries are there.. why u dont try something for a change?? The path up the monasteries are long walks.. so both hero aur heroine kam karte karte thode patle bhi hojayenge wink2.gif

N smile.gif

rolleyes.gif nimii ji since the place is going to be very romantic and nice and the atmosphere is all romantic as well , what happens if my hero falls inlove with heroin for real and they take off without finishing my video then poor me with my film crew all will go crazy................
nahin nahin ...aise jagah mujhe nahi chaayein ....i guess i will do it inside of a mander or masjid... headbang.gif

j/k...nimii ji

i love it...i will go for something new as you said...you will find kishoreda at sikkim in few weeks
Marcilo
marci bhandu bade mia
meinne PM isse lee ye nahi mara keyuon ke i need the idea of few members not from one individual...

kisi Special individual member se chaiyee to aur baat hai.. waise hum be member hi hai bandhu…. Side me pado….
Marcilo
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 30 2005, 10:37 AM) *

Marci Marci Mujeh info chahiye.. I have been to only few places in HP cry.gif

Places I have been to are - Simla, Kasauli, Manali, Kulu, and Palampur cry.gif

What are other heavenly places are worth the visit ?? apart from Dharmshala??

N blink1.gif

What all places did you visit when you were at dharamsala.?
Did you visit…
Tea gardens.?
War memorial?
Sidhpur "Aghanjar Mahadev" Shiv temple just by the river.?
Chamunda Temple?
Slate mines in Khanyara.?
Bhagsu Nath.? Waterfall @ upper Bhagsu?
Trek from McLoedGanj to dharamsala?
Triund rest house (one has to trek one day to get there)
… list is long
Truth is.. there is not a whole lot to see in city itself… bahar bahut kuch hai
IDOL
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 30 2005, 09:51 AM) *

nimii ji...what i am looking for is a place with natural beauty like kashmir , i heard gua is nice.....i wouldnt need a place where there is alots of people, coz for that i am gonna use europe ... i recently heard that its kinda hard to film in taj mahal unless you know someone big in government...i'll see if my connection can hook me up with that...

so what do u make.................an Indian movie?
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Dec 1 2005, 03:28 AM) *

marci bhandu bade mia
meinne PM isse lee ye nahi mara keyuon ke i need the idea of few members not from one individual...

kisi Special individual member se chaiyee to aur baat hai.. waise hum be member hi hai bandhu…. Side me pado….

mere piare maci....wise hum dono to padoson bhi hain yahan....magar baat kuch aur hain bade bhaia
ye toh sab ko maloom hain ke aap ik dedicated member hain...magar mera maqsad kuch aur tha
chalo phir bhi aap se bahoot shukria bow.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Dec 1 2005, 04:57 AM) *

nahi khobi ji waise toh baat kuch aur hain, magar mein aap ko batawoonga
dar asel baat ye hain ke i wanna make a music video which requiers a hero , an heroin and some background dancers , if our video was successful , we'll think about making some movies in the future
if you are interested to be in the video or our future movies let me know....we'll need all kinds of personal
in near future....
we are sfo usa based music company.
IDOL
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Dec 1 2005, 06:05 AM) *

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Dec 1 2005, 04:57 AM) *

nahi khobi ji waise toh baat kuch aur hain, magar mein aap ko batawoonga
dar asel baat ye hain ke i wanna make a music video which requiers a hero , an heroin and some background dancers , if our video was successful , we'll think about making some movies in the future
if you are interested to be in the video or our future movies let me know....we'll need all kinds of personal
in near future....
we are sfo usa based music company.

should be interesting...............no, i dun need to be in that...............caoz i dun like acting............wink.gif
Nimii
What happens if my hero falls inlove with heroin for real and they take off without finishing my video then poor me with my film crew all will go crazy................

Not to worry we have great artistes handy with us. Ask Marci!! Jagz will be the hero and Khobz is ready to be the heroine wink2.gif

Aur kya chahiye rollf.gif

N blink1.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Dec 1 2005, 08:01 AM) *

What happens if my hero falls inlove with heroin for real and they take off without finishing my video then poor me with my film crew all will go crazy................

Not to worry we have great artistes handy with us. Ask Marci!! Jagz will be the hero and Khobz is ready to be the heroine wink2.gif

N blink1.gif

nimii ji about an idea?? blink.gif
let's make a movie using all the members from HF....see khobz is affraid of acting , acually khobz acting is very simple all you have to do is BE YOURSELF AND SHOW YOUR INNER BEAUTY WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR ROLE...........
so marci is going to be the hero and khobz going to be the heroin...i am gonna be the playback singer ,now we need some ghonda log and comedians ...please participate....a.s.a.p mad.gif
Marcilo
Mere ko hero bana dala.. bechare Jags ka kaya hoga…. Now I have to sing Shabbir Kumar ka gana…

Khul jayee ga kismat ka tala…. Main bhi Actor banonga … naam wala… eeeh.. bas aap ki dua chaiyee.... wink.gif
Nimii
And me will be goondarani buahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!! Will give the villainous laffter rollf.gif

N rotate1.gif rotate2.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Dec 2 2005, 01:36 AM) *

N blink1.gif

let's make a movie using all the members from HF....see khobz is affraid of acting , acually khobz acting is very simple all you have to do is BE YOURSELF AND SHOW YOUR INNER BEAUTY WHILE YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR ROLE...........
so marci is going to be the hero and khobz going to be the heroin...i am gonna be the playback singer ,now we need some ghonda log and comedians ...please participate....a.s.a.p mad.gif

Playback singing mein mera bhi naam add kardo!!!
imjagdish
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Dec 3 2005, 11:37 PM) *

QUOTE(kishoreda @ Dec 2 2005, 01:36 AM) *

N blink1.gif

Playback singing mein mera bhi naam add kardo!!! Aur ye multi starrer hai...do hero ho sakte hai ...

gin_ger_ale
Taj Mahal would be wonderful. Especially on moonlit nights wub.gif
But then I am not sure about the hassles involved. It might also be a pretty stale idea.
Jaipur and Udaipur might be some places you would wanna check out.

Ginger

PS: Mujhe bhi chance milega kya? unsure.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(gin_ger_ale @ Dec 5 2005, 02:48 PM) *

But then I am not sure about the hassles involved. It might also be a pretty stale idea.

Ginger

thank you genz......i will take your advice i will go there at night time....
chance ??? blink.gif ofcourse
as soon our hero "marci" and our heroin "khobz" and "dish" sign their agreements with me...
see genz... my hero, heroin and my playback singers are sooo busy and booked with other film companies that i have to wait for them to make time for poor kishoreda...
IDOL
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Dec 5 2005, 10:44 PM) *

Ginger

thank you genz
as soon our hero "marci" and our heroin "khobz" and "dish" sign their agreements with me...
see genz... my hero, heroin and my playback singers are sooo busy and booked with other film companies that i have to wait for them to make time for poor kishoreda...

who told u , i am the heroine? fight.gif
gin_ger_ale
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Dec 5 2005, 10:44 PM) *

Ginger

thank you genz

Thanks kishoreda. I can be the spotgal(If you need one!) happy.gif I don't have any prior experience but I can learn fast smile1.gif
Zaroorat pade shooting ke liye to, Golden Gate ke paas aake bula dijiye and mein hazir ho jaaungi blink1.gif
Marcilo
thank you genz......i will take your advice i will go there at night time....
chance ??? ofcourse

apun to eek dam ready-ich ho gayela hai...... kidher me shotting karne ka hai mamu... bas bolne ka.... apun bhai log ko leker aaye ga
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.