Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ideal Starcast For Different Genres Of Hindi Movies
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
imjagdish
Share your thoughts on what would an ideal starcast for you be for diff genres...Forget about the story, the starcast should in itself describe what the movie is going to be like (min 8 artists).

PS: Take this in a sporting sense..Just some fun. No intent of demeaning any artist.

1. Very Sad and highly Melodramatic movie

A.K.Hangal, Nirupa Roy, Raakhee, Aloke Nath, Reema Laagoo, Anjana Mumtaz, Kishan Kumar, Esha Deol, Asha Parekh
imjagdish
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Nov 26 2005, 01:04 PM) *

Share your thoughts on what would an ideal starcast for you be for diff genres...Forget about the story, the starcast should in itself describe what the movie is going to be like (min 8 artists).

PS: Take this in a sporting sense..Just some fun. No intent of demeaning any artist.

A.K.Hangal, Nirupa Roy, Raakhee, Aloke Nath, Reema Laagoo, Anjana Mumtaz, Kishan Kumar, Esha Deol, Asha Parekh

No other starcast/ genres u ppl can think of????
Marcilo
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Nov 26 2005, 02:34 AM) *

Kishan Kumar .unsure.gif . and tragedy.?? Ya fir comedy? wacko.gif
Marcilo
Genre – Maar Dhaad AKA ***** mawali

Dharmendra, Mithun, Anita Raj, Mandakini, Sharat Saxena, Manik (Billa) Irani, Mahesh Anand, Amrish Puri, Shakti Kapoor & Ranjeet (Guest Appearance)
Marcilo
For some reason its showing ***** in front of Mawali, Admin ji any idea?
imjagdish
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 29 2005, 03:22 AM) *

Dont u think Kishen Kumar brings tragedy to the viewers?
Marcilo
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Nov 29 2005, 05:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 29 2005, 03:22 AM) *

Dont u think Kishen Kumar brings tragedy to the viewers?

What he brings is very hard to predict, so meri jo tragedy hoti hai us me wo bhi tragedy ban jata hai.. a comically painful tragedy. I hope you are talking about Kishan Kumar (Brother of Gulshan Kumar).. waise of all the people yeh naam kaise yaad aaya
imjagdish

What he brings is very hard to predict, so meri jo tragedy hoti hai us me wo bhi tragedy ban jata hai.. a comically painful tragedy. I hope you are talking about Kishan Kumar (Brother of Gulshan Kumar).. waise of all the people yeh naam kaise yaad aaya

Yessss the same guy T-series..Some people leave a lasting impression on u'r life Marc...they make u realise that the world u r living in and things that u r experiencing are not as bad ...he's one such great guy.. tongue.gif
Marcilo
Jags Bhai.. aapko ja ja kar wo namoona hi yaad aaya.... that guys is piece of work
imjagdish
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Dec 1 2005, 12:44 AM) *

Jags Bhai.. aapko ja ja kar wo namoona hi yaad aaya.... that guys is piece of work

Namoona hai isi liye to yaad aaya laugh.gif
Nimii
aise namoona kahan milta hai aaj kal??

What was that movie that he acted!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT had Panchamda compositions too headbang.gif

Aaja meri jaan or something rollf.gif

N doh.gif
Marcilo
He used to dance .. jaise kisie ne 10,000 Volts ke bijli ka jhatka diya hota hai…. He appeared in one movie where Gulshan Kumar copied songs of "Attaullah Khan"
imjagdish
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Dec 2 2005, 01:49 AM) *

He used to dance .. jaise kisie ne 10,000 Volts ke bijli ka jhatka diya hota hai…. He appeared in one movie where Gulshan Kumar copied songs of "Attaullah Khan"

Bewaffa Sanam!!!!!!! He's been a consistent performer though... All his movies were forgettable tongue.gif ..... Nimmu..Aaja Meri Jaan mein Pancham Da ka muzik nahi the re...
Nimii
Phir kis ka?? I thought I read somehwere that one song was composed by him headbang.gif

N cry.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Dec 2 2005, 10:10 AM) *

Phir kis ka?? I thought I read somehwere that one song was composed by him headbang.gif

N cry.gif

Amar/ Utpal & Nikhil/ Vinay
Nimii
oh ohmy.gif
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Dec 2 2005, 01:49 AM) *

He blows his hair all the time and the most ugliest hero I ever saw. laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.