Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temptation Island!!!!!!!!!!!
Hamara Forums > General > Chit-o-chat > Test
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Nimii
GKS mad.gif abuse.gif What u doing on this thread!!

Didnt I say men not allowed ohmy.gif shocked.gif

Ayyooooooooooo u forgot you are grown up now wink2.gif

N laugh.gif
Priya
But where is the Queen Spammer? Woh kab wapas aa rahi hai, anyone knows??? cry.gif
divz
QUOTE(priya @ Dec 29 2005, 09:02 PM) *
But where is the Queen Spammer? Woh kab wapas aa rahi hai, anyone knows??? cry.gif

no idea re.. jab tanne ni bera te manne ki bera ki queen kitthe hian....smile1.gif
Nimii
Queen Spammer is busy with King Non_logger wink2.gif after 2 months of separation romance chal raha hai un dono ka wink2.gif

N blush.gif
divz
QUOTE(Nimii @ Dec 30 2005, 09:00 AM) *
Queen Spammer is busy with King Non_logger wink2.gif after 2 months of separation romance chal raha hai un dono ka wink2.gif

N blush.gif

ab ye king non logger kaun hai??????????????? : D scraching her head :
Nimii
Divz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look.gif

Her hubby re biggrin.gif

N rollf.gif
divz
QUOTE(Nimii @ Dec 31 2005, 12:03 PM) *
Divz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look.gif

Her hubby re biggrin.gif

N rollf.gif

uska hubby kahan se aa gaya?? aur kab aa gaya.. queen ne shaadi kab ki??? ohmy.gif
Nimii
headbang.gif

Divz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zzzz was married even before she joined HF re ohmy.gif

Ayyoooooooooooooooooooo rama cry.gif

N sad1.gif
Priya
Speaking of missing members, where is Anupama??? unsure.gif
Nimii
Haan the missing number is on the rising mad.gif

Ye kya ho raha hai HF pe headbang.gif

N doh.gif
visuja
Or probably people are getting bored of their old ids and creating new ones !! rollf.gif wink2.gif

Seeing this thread for the first time !! Temptation and delicacies jaise words title mein dekhkar I was kinda expecting a Sajjad-bhai kinda thread ! tongue.gif That too started by that 'always upto pranks' (and now 'missing') Shivani.. I was anticipating even more !!! :slurp: :Slurp:

But alas .... nothing of that sort ! sad1.gif Even if this is a 'girls wunly' thread.. pata nahin is mein in ladkiyon ko kya tempting lagta hai !! shocked.gif headbang.gif
divz
QUOTE(Nimii @ Dec 31 2005, 11:04 PM) *
headbang.gif

Divz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zzzz was married even before she joined HF re ohmy.gif

Ayyoooooooooooooooooooo rama cry.gif

N sad1.gif

aayoo.. i was talking of Preetz.. i thought she is pur spamming queen.. par yahan to Zzz hai humari queen..!!!!
divz
QUOTE(visuja @ Jan 2 2006, 08:36 AM) *
Or probably people are getting bored of their old ids and creating new ones !! rollf.gif wink2.gif

Seeing this thread for the first time !! Temptation and delicacies jaise words title mein dekhkar I was kinda expecting a Sajjad-bhai kinda thread ! tongue.gif That too started by that 'always upto pranks' (and now 'missing') Shiavni.. I was anticipating even more !!! :slurp: :Slurp:

But alas .... nothing of that sort ! sad1.gif Even if this is a 'girls wunly' thread.. pata nahin is mein in ladkiyon ko kya tempting lagta hai !! shocked.gif headbang.gif

visu you wont understand it.. coz u r not a girl... rolleyes.gif
Priya
Would U like us to list what we find appealing in men, Vivz? rolleyes.gif
Nimii
[quote]aayoo.. i was talking of Preetz.. i thought she is pur spamming queen.. par yahan to Zzz hai humari queen..!!!! [/queen]

Na re PReetz lost her position long ago na doh.gif

N sad1.gif
Nimii
Vivz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep checkin this thread wink2.gif u never know what u will stumble upon wink2.gif Remember we girls are full of surprises biggrin.gif

N tongue.gif
visuja
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 2 2006, 09:17 PM) *
Sure Sure !!!! poseur.gif
Pata to chale what I need to do to tempt ...er.. impress a gal ! tongue.gif

divz
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 2 2006, 07:51 PM) *
aayoo.. i was talking of Preetz.. i thought she is pur spamming queen.. par yahan to Zzz hai humari queen..!!!!

Na re PReetz lost her position long ago na doh.gif
N sad1.gif

oho she lost her position.. so sad.. but anyways we have got one new queen but where is she these days???

QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 2 2006, 07:52 PM) *
Vivz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep checkin this thread wink2.gif u never know what u will stumble upon wink2.gif Remember we girls are full of surprises biggrin.gif
N tongue.gif

yes Vivs we r full of surprises... jsut keep peeping int he thread..smile1.gif
Nimii
Divz blab.gif we can post those kinda pix here and I am sure VIvz will come to see *all blow up pix ok* blab.gif

N camera.gif
gkshyam
Ab Yeh "those kinda pix" kya hain!!! blab.gif blab.gif blink.gif
Nimii
Shyamu tum na photo ghito dekhne mat aana wink2.gif u gotto stay happy with that statue wink2.gif

Samjha karo tongue.gif

N rollf.gif
gkshyam
Statue was shared by me and Vivs!!!!! abuse.gif Toh Photos mein bhi humaara barabar ka haqq hai!!!! angry2.gif mad.gif
Nimii
I never said he gets to see the pix in the first place tongue.gif So where is the question of sharing it rollf.gif

N laugh.gif
gkshyam
Of course thats what you meant atleast....... putting up "those kinda pics", that too "All Blown up", SO THAT Vivs comes and sees it...... Iska matlab kya hai??? angry2.gif

Aisi Naa-Insaafi Main Hone Nahin Doonga!!!!!! mad.gif abuse.gif

tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
Nimii
That is to tempt him not to see tongue.gif

Idhu kuda teriyaada unnukku tongue.gif

N laugh.gif
Priya
QUOTE(visuja @ Jan 3 2006, 06:37 AM) *
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 2 2006, 09:17 PM) *
Sure Sure !!!! poseur.gif
Pata to chale what I need to do to tempt ...er.. impress a gal ! tongue.gif

Haha lists again! Wish we could do a poll. tongue.gif

Common girls, join me. Let us show Vivz the various paths to nirvana. biggrin.gif

What impresses me in a man:

As in qualities in the guy:

Confidence and the way he carries himself
Sense of humour
Conversation and wide range of subjects to converse on
Smile
Manners (I like gentlemen)

As in to a woman/me

Understanding
Communication
Friendship

External qualities do not count that much but still:

Clothes and taste
Smell blab.gif Like nice aftershaves and stuff tongue.gif
Nimii
Priyz let us educate this lad wink2.gif what u say tongue.gif

N tongue.gif
Priya
I am still waiting to be educated about those pics U are gonna post!!!! rollf.gif
Nimii
headbang.gif

Ayyo kaise partner mili mujhe jo khud nahi jaanti student ko kya seekana hai doh.gif

Mebbe divz is far more knowledgeable wink2.gif Kahan hai woh meri pyaari divz?

N smile.gif camera.gif
divz
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 8 2006, 09:35 PM) *
headbang.gif

Ayyo kaise partner mili mujhe jo khud nahi jaanti student ko kya seekana hai doh.gif

Mebbe divz is far more knowledgeable wink2.gif Kahan hai woh meri pyaari divz?

N smile.gif camera.gif

tumne pukara aur humchale aaye...kaho kya batana hai is bacche ko/...tongue.gif
Nimii
Lo aagayi meri jaan kiss.gif

Divz we were discussing about those pix that these guys will be tempted to see na wink2.gif woh kaise kaise honge.. aur kaun kaun dekh sakte hai..

But we shall not tell all haina wink2.gif

grrr yeh Priyz claims she needs to be educated too doh.gif

N blab.gif
divz
vaise pics kithhe hain???? camera.gif post to karo....

GKS: u better be away from this thread.. u r still a kid..tongue.gif this is only for Vivz..... tongue.gif
gkshyam
Me taking on Nimii's role this time......... "Jaa Raha Hoon Is Thread Ko Chodkar!!!! sobsob.gif sobsob.gif
Nimii
Oh ya mera nakal karne laga yeh natkat beta mad.gif

spank.gif

That phrase is copyrighted ok ! look.gif Sue kardungi tumhe!! abuse.gif

N abuse.gif
visuja
jump.gif Some one posting pix for my perusal !!! blush2.gif ... but where are they ? camera.gif ..abhi tak post kyun nahin hue ??? angry.gif stomping.gif

As for whether I live upto Priya's "guy" image ! tongue.gif ....

Confidence ---- I'm always supremely confident of myself to find directions while driving, never to listen to "inputs" from whomsoever is on the passenger seat.. even if I end up taking 2 hrs for a 30 min trip !!! tongue.gif
and the way he carries himself
--- I can always carry myself well to eat whatever is cooked, chaahe jitna bhi bakwaas bana ho .... bechaari ka dil nahin todna chaahiye na ! tongue.gif
Sense of humour --- blush2.gif
Conversation and wide range of subjects to converse on --- sigh ...I'm too technical oriented sad.gif and i dont yap !! impossible.gif
Smile
--- smile.gif
Manners (I like gentlemen) ---- thoda bahut naatak karne mein kya jaata hai !!!! wink.gif .. and to think, girls like such nautankis !! doh.gif

As in to a woman/me
Understanding and communication ---- headbang.gif
Friendship --- Possibly! I have many friends whom I dont understand and rarely communicate with!! biggrin.gif But they are all guys ! sad.gif

Clothes and taste; Smell Like nice aftershaves and stuff -- again, no harm in nautanki !! Itna high maintenance !!! achche kapde, achche perfume, achche aftershave !!! Khud ka shopping kiye bina hi mera diwaala nikaalegi !!! planet.gif
divz
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 8 2006, 09:55 PM) *
Lo aagayi meri jaan kiss.gif

Divz we were discussing about those pix that these guys will be tempted to see na wink2.gif woh kaise kaise honge.. aur kaun kaun dekh sakte hai..

But we shall not tell all haina wink2.gif

grrr yeh Priyz claims she needs to be educated too doh.gif

N blab.gif

hmm ok.. will certainly post some pics..wink2.gif let me decide and then will inform u..smile1.gif

Vivs u r funny ...smile1.gif
Nimii
Vivz ki pasand ke hisaab se pix post karo re Divz wink2.gif

Main bhi dhundne nikli blab.gif camera.gif

Vivz beta sabar karo tongue.gif

N rollf.gif
gkshyam
Nimii: That phrase is copyrighted ok ! look.gif Sue kardungi tumhe!! abuse.gif

Ok.... then let me keep it a simple "BYE"??? mellow.gif No nautanki involved....... the sob-sob deleted too....... laugh.gif Is that better then???? wink2.gif
Nimii
Bye ka matlab pata hai kya tumhe wink2.gif hhehehehehe

N biggrin.gif
Priya
QUOTE(visuja @ Jan 9 2006, 08:43 AM) *

As for whether I live upto Priya's "guy" image ! ....

Guy image nahin, guy aspirations. Ppl say I dream high!!!! cry.gif

Confidence ---- I'm always supremely confident of myself to find directions while driving, never to listen to "inputs" from whomsoever is on the passenger seat.. even if I end up taking 2 hrs for a 30 min trip !!!

Confidence bola, foolhardiness nahin!!!!! angry2.gif

and the way he carries himself --- I can always carry myself well to eat whatever is cooked, chaahe jitna bhi bakwaas bana ho .... bechaari ka dil nahin todna chaahiye na !

Theek hai uska dil bana rahega, tumhari shayad jaan jayegi!!!! rollf.gif
Sense of humour --- blush2.gif

Kaisa ladka hai yeh sharmila tujhse to ladki bhali blab.gif

Conversation and wide range of subjects to converse on --- sigh ...I'm too technical oriented and i dont yap !! impossible.gif

Another of 'em strong and silent types. Sigh!!!! (Are U strong??? unsure.gif )

Smile --- smile.gif

Pathetic!!!! look.gif

Manners (I like gentlemen) ---- thoda bahut naatak karne mein kya jaata hai !!!! wink.gif .. and to think, girls like such nautankis !! doh.gif

What is nautanki about good manners??? abuse.gif I do not like the kind who think they appear macho by swearing allatime and acting snooty and superior. And I always appreciate chivalry. blush.gif

As in to a woman/me
Understanding and communication ---- headbang.gif

Why are U banging Ur head? U guys remain dumb and oblivious--we are the ones who kill ourselves trying to communicate with zombies!!!! mad.gif

Friendship --- Possibly! I have many friends whom I dont understand and rarely communicate with!! But they are all guys !

Ya men need to just booze together na to be friends!!!! abuse.gif But friendship is very important. So often we are able to bare our soul to a friend but cannot be completely ourselves with our partner/spouse/love. That is sad. The man in my life must know me as I am and accept me so and I should have the confidence that I can tell him anything. wub.gif

Clothes and taste; Smell Like nice aftershaves and stuff -- again, no harm in nautanki !! Itna high maintenance !!! achche kapde, achche perfume, achche aftershave !!! Khud ka shopping kiye bina hi mera diwaala nikaalegi !!!

Nice smelling men are sexy!!!! blush.gif rollf.gif

shivani
headbang.gif
Priya and Visu.. ever heard the phrase.. life and experiences are best teachers.
baith kar bas lists banate rehte ho look.gif
Priya
Do not talk to me of life and experiences! They all stink!!! spank.gif look.gif
gkshyam
Life too Priya? or only your experiences?? unsure.gif blink.gif
Priya
Life too!!!! I hate life!!!! abuse.gif
Nimii
Ya Priyz Zzzz has seen only one side of life while we have seen the other side right ho?

N headbang.gif
visuja
Which other side of life are you talking about, N !!! unsure.gif The flip-side !!?? rollf.gif Or your bhootni side !???? biggrin.gif

I hate your teachers Shivani.. both Mr. Life and Miss. Experience ! Both teach me in hindsight wunly !!! Kabhi kaam ki baat waqt par nahin bataate !! angry.gif

Nimii
Vivz *sigh* Kaunsi side ki bataoon re sad.gif

Ya Vivz you are right even I hate Zzzz best teachers mad.gif They wunly made life miserable headbang.gif

N sorry.gif
shivani
I hate your teachers Shivani.. both Mr. Life and Miss. Experience ! Both teach me in hindsight wunly !!! Kabhi kaam ki baat waqt par nahin bataate !!

Do not talk to me of life and experiences! They all stink!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spank.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/look.gif)

They wunly made life miserable

*Jaadu_ki_japphi* for all of you : ).
Nimii
sobsob.gif nahi chahiye jaadu ya uski japphi sad1.gif
Priya
Mere ko chahiye jaadu. cry.gif
And japphis are always welcome tho I will not dare to return it to the formiddable ZZZZ!!! afraid.gif

But apart from everything what I hate most about life is U always get something when it is no longer wanted/important/valid/necessary. Jab zaroorat hai to life/fate sab muh pherke khade hote hain. headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.