Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sikkim - a real haven
Hamara Forums > General > Tourists paradise
Nimii
Folkies I will be back with the travlogue of my recent trip to Sikkim!!

Every moment was memorable and beautiful. So many things you see you take for granted and you realize how humble they make you feel!

More on that soon smile.gif

N smile.gif
Chitralekha
Oh this is not good. Mujhe laga poora trip type hoke padhne ke liye taiyaar hai.. hmm okie take ur time smile.gif will wait til u post it.

smile.gif
Nimii
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Apr 26 2004, 04:50 PM)
Oh this is not good. Mujhe laga poora trip type hoke padhne ke liye taiyaar hai.. hmm okie take ur time smile.gif will wait til u post it.

smile.gif

Hahaha Chitz tum bhi na! Nahi re I juz came back na.. thoda mood banana parega to write about it.. reminiscing and writing to hamesha time lagta hai smile.gif

I got lots of pending stuff to take care of uske baad I will get down to writing. I need to write off my travelogues etc.. by end of May..

Not to worry I shall not disappoint u tongue.gif

N rolleyes.gif
Lata
Nimii,

we r still waiting to hear about Sikkim. Jaldi se travelogue post karna smile.gif
Nimii
QUOTE (Lata @ Jun 5 2004, 05:18 AM)
Nimii,

we r still waiting to hear about Sikkim. Jaldi se travelogue post karna smile.gif

Heheheheh Lata I am still perplexed with the no. of monasteries I saw in Sikkim!!!!!!!!!!! If I may add I could say after going to so many of them I could feel monasteries coming out of my ears hehehehe tongue.gif

But that place is real haven on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see more of Sikkim and the other eastern states of our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much to be explored.. and worth every visit!!

N smile.gif
jayant
QUOTE (Nimii @ Jun 9 2004, 09:23 AM)
QUOTE (Lata @ Jun 5 2004, 05:18 AM)
Nimii,

we r still waiting to hear about Sikkim. Jaldi se travelogue post karna  smile1.gif

Heheheheh Lata I am still perplexed with the no. of monasteries I saw in Sikkim!!!!!!!!!!! If I may add I could say after going to so many of them I could feel monasteries coming out of my ears hehehehe tongue.gif

But that place is real haven on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see more of Sikkim and the other eastern states of our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much to be explored.. and worth every visit!!

N smile1.gif

sikkim is heaven. i used to stay there some years back.excellent.changu lake,pelling,pemyangtse,yoksam,yumthang...name any all r just mind boggling.
i just came back from the same place 2 months back.gangtok has become conjusted and abit polluted...otherwise its still wow.
jayant
Nimii
Phew this one is pending man!! Ayyo I forgot ohmy.gif and I am thinking where I would make my next trip to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N :|
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.