Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seeking A Song From Shararat (1959)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Lata Mangeshkar
SKG
Hi,

I am seeking a song from the film Shararat. I tried looking for this song a lot but could not find anywhere. The song is:

Tera Teer O Be Peer Dil Ke Aar Paar Hai (Lata Mangeshkar)

Does anyone have this song in any format? Could you kindly share it with me if you have please?

Regards,
SKG.
SKG
QUOTE(inushi @ Nov 17 2005, 03:23 PM) *

tera teer o be peer

courtesy HF

Hi Inushi,

Thank you very much for the reply. However, unfortunately, I am not able to download this file from the forum. Could you kindly send this file as an attachment to my email id gupte.sandeep@googlemail.com please? I would be very grateful to you for this.....

Awaiting your email.

Regards,
SKG.
SKG
QUOTE(inushi @ Nov 17 2005, 04:47 PM) *

Hello Mr.Sandeep Welcome to this gr8 forum smile.gif

u r a trusted member and if u r still unable to d/l tracks...then plzzz pm the admins they r very helpful and will definitely help u............... as for ur requested track i have emailed it to u...plzzzz check ur mail smile.gif

Hi Inushi,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Actually I could not download the song a while ago as there was some problem in the firewall at work. Now I have it.

One more thing, is this song not the original recording? I mean it sounds a bit funny. Is there anyone who has a good quality of "Tera Teer O Be Peer" from Shararat?

Regards,
Sandeep Gupte.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.