Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ae Dost Teri Aankh
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Priya
Inaam, U remember yeh gaana tumhare cd par kisi wajah se sirf music tha-no vocals. Film - Watan.
Can U please ul the song here.
Thanks. smile1.gif
Inaam
Sure Priya! I will upload it for you tomorrow Inshallah.
Inaam
Priya! I have just recorded the song from my tape. The quality is really bad. Actually it is a LP recording and the tempo and pitch is not right and didn't match the original sound. sad.gif If you still want this song, let me know I will upload it.

Inaam

Priya
U can PM me then Inaam but in decent bitrate. I will try and work on it if U tell me if it should be faster or slower etc. sad1.gif
Inaam
QUOTE(priya @ Nov 17 2005, 11:23 PM) *

U can PM me then Inaam but in decent bitrate. I will try and work on it if U tell me if it should be faster or slower etc. sad1.gif

All right! I will PM you tonight.

Priya
Thanks clap2.gif
Priya
Hi Inaam,
Here is the song. After Ur last feedback I tried to adjust the bass a little but it did not make much difference.
The volume of the vocals fluctuates in the antara but it is not easy to correct that as it happens in waves.

But still, here is the song. Nice one. What is the situation in the film--any idea?

Inaam
Priya!
Thanks for this clear version of song!
‘Watan’ (1981, music by A Hameed) was a remake of classic Pakistani movie ‘Shaheed’ (1962). It based on Palestine freedom movement. I have seen both the movies a long time ago.. ab sab bhool gaya ke ye song kiss situation mein hai… sad.gif shayad kuchh suicide bombing waghera ka chakkar tha… I’m sure Ummer ko yaad hoga. tongue.gif

This was the only song sung by Madam in Watan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.