Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ???yes???no
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92
tahir77
I don't know(yeh to aapko pata hoga)

Is khobi my best friend?
kesuma
YES... I think so.. (u guys like to tease each other.. its kool though!!)

Do you find her a sweet & smart gal?
tahir77
YES rolleyes.gif

kesuma is your real name?
kesuma
Yes.. its my other name my parents called me..

I bet Tahir is ur good name too?
tahir77
YES

U like beach?
kesuma
oo YES.... love the sea breeze ..

Do you like under sea creatures?

tahir77
Yes

Do u like screensavers?
kesuma
Yes...

Do you like R&B songs?
tahir77
NO

Do u like rafi songs
smile.gif
kesuma
Yesss... i love his voice & songs too..

Do you think there is No other singer sings better then him at present?
preet
no none at present can sing as good as md. rafi!!!! bow.gif he was too good!!!

K is that your pic?

kesuma
No.. its Madhubala.. my fav oldies actress..

Are you at work now?
kesuma
No... off duty now.. Cant Sleep as im missing my hometown cry.gif

Have you watch the movie "Narnia"?
preet
now that you tell me K it does look like madhubala tongue.gif i used to think its you too tongue.gif

NO i havent...

is the movie good?

kesuma
Yes..its a good movie..

Do you like Action Movie?

kesuma
No.. have perfect eye sight smile1.gif Alhamdullillah

Do you like a humble person?

preet
no blush.gif i know the question was not for me but had to answer this one rollf.gif

do you think i should get married!!!

kesuma
No... he he still looking for "Mr Right" sunglasses2.gif

Do you think i need to hit my pillow now?.. gosh its nearly 5am hea.. blab.gif wave1.gif
kesuma
Oopsss.. preety sis 1 mins diffirence.. grrrrrr...

the Ans to your Question:-

Yes .. if you think you are mature enough to settle down... why Not? smile1.gif

Do you think to find a Mr Right nowadays its difficult?
preet
no not looks but nature does!!!!

do you think god made someone like AB sad1.gif can you give me directions? tongue.gif

preet
Nooooooooooooooooo bola naa AB jaisaa tongue.gif to samajh jaao naa biggrin.gif

do you think DTPH ki tarah gos shows us some sign so that we can recognize the person at once!!!! laugh.gif

gkshyam
YES... for all positives..... thumbs-up.gif

Are you influenced?
IDOL
yes , a bit old ones

Do u like indian movies?
preet
Like!!! thats an important part of all indians life i guess tongue.gif YES i like them a lot!!!!

do you think most of the new movies are crap? ninja.gif

Vivek Kumar
QUOTE(preety @ Dec 16 2005, 02:08 PM) *

no blush.gif i know the question was not for me but had to answer this one rollf.gif

do you think i should get married!!!

Yes (I think its about time ur family stopped uthaaying ur nakhras, so someone else need to step in biggrin.gif)

Do u think u going to cook those days when ur hubby not feeling too well? tongue.gif

IDOL
Ayooo, yeh kya sawal hain.........blush.gif......i guess i will be the cook for the rest of my life when i am married blush.gif....however, right now i can't find "namaak" in the kitchen laugh.gif

Are u a good cook? wink.gif
Vivek Kumar
Yes (Im good when my experiment with cooking succeeds or else the result goes directly to trash laugh.gif )

Y do gals talk abt marriage all the time?
Vivek Kumar

LOL I wont comment on that, since this thread is mainly controlled by gals, unki gustaaki mei koi baat nahi ki ja sakti yahaan tongue.gif I will pm u my personal opinion on this biggrin.gif

Gals do u agree that Inushi should be given one more chance to live?
IDOL
caoz u mentioned about hubby.............a question needs an answer..........ignorin that........no body talks so often.........accordin to culture.......it's u guys who "knock , knock, may i come in, i wanned to ask ur daughter's hand, plz"...laugh.gif.....so it's u guys business.........not ours wink.gif

do u wanna be married? laugh.gif
Vivek Kumar
Nooooo (dont want to take the risk where I will end up doing double cooking laugh.gif Yes its guys business to ask for the hand, but gals r the one who always dream that their prince charming is someday going to drop by parachute and take them away in his mercedes biggrin.gif)

Do u believe that it wont take long before society will accept ppl living together before marriage (as in salaam namaste)?

Vivek Kumar
QUOTE(inushi @ Dec 17 2005, 12:44 AM) *

Vivek ladkiyon ke saath is thread par kya kahin bhi gustakhi nahin karni chahiye smile.gif ...
haan raha sawaal aapke personal opinion ka rolleyes.gif ................... me thinks its Experience Speakth tongue.gif laugh.gif

Gals of this forum r bery dayaalo/rahemdil........they believe in jeyo aur jeene do policy biggrin.gif ..........so prem se mujhko jeene do jeene do jeene do tongue.gif laugh.gif

Inushi being a newbie I wont know much abt the gals of this forum, u should know it better. My limited experience with gals here is either they think they r "jhaani ki raani" or they r "hoor ki paari". I have yet to meet a "mother teresa" here laugh.gif (just kidding)

Inushi do u think I should call it quit before too late?

one song from gals to Inushi
Gustaak zubaan gustaak nazar, ye rang-e-tabiyat kya kahiye
aise bhi kabhi is duniye mei, hoti hai mohabbat kya kahiye
IDOL
Asman se aya parachute

pyar ka sabaq seklane laugh.gif

Do u get irrated to debat with oppositions over political issue?
tahir77
Do u know this guy?
IPB Image
IDOL
yes , he must be u, he's kool

do u have more of this guy? tongue.gif
tahir77
YES

U tell me i am go so i am going
smile.gif
tahir77
NO(I like him) wink.gif

Do u see fame gurukul?
IDOL
what's that blink.gif

so who was that guy?
tahir77
who was that guy?

Alizafar wink.gif

R u there? laugh.gif
IDOL
i am here

but tell me na who's he? ali zafar what, singer, dancer,hero or what
tahir77
Pop singer hai mera favourite abhi kuch he din pehle iski album"CHANNO" ne dhoom machadi pakistan main
IDOL
QUOTE(tahir77 @ Dec 17 2005, 11:23 AM) *

Pop singer hai mera favourite abhi kuch he din pehle iski album"CHANNO" ne dhoom machadi pakistan main

is he as good as Ahmad Jahanzeb...........i guess he's the best, isnt he?
tahir77
Dono he ache hain per mujhe ziada Ahmed jehanzaib pasand hai smile.gif
preet
QUOTE(Vivek Kumar @ Dec 16 2005, 10:22 PM) *
Yes (I think its about time ur family stopped uthaaying ur nakhras, so someone else need to step in biggrin.gif )

Do u think u going to cook those days when ur hubby not feeling too well? tongue.gif

lol!!! rollf.gif well if HE will be happy to uthaao my nakhras i will love to cook for him when he is not feeling too well nahi to hotels to hai hi duniya main hai naa wink2.gif

tahir77
R u selfish? blink.gif
IDOL
not much, a bit maybe

do u like selfish ppl?
tahir77
NO angry.gif

Do u like john ibraham?
kesuma
OOOO Yessssss.......

The B'day girl name starts with letter "K" and end with letter "I" wink.gif smile1.gif ?
AzgarKhan
its KHOBI

Did you make any new year resolution?
gkshyam
New Year is still some days away...... so what's the hurry boss???? mellow.gif tongue.gif

Better Question..... Any Sunday Resolution you made today??? tongue.gif
tahir77
NO

Do u like your teachers?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.