Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ???yes???no
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92
Mandrake
...coconut oil will grow hair?????

NONONONONONO!!! Only living beings can grow hair. Never heard of oil growing hair.
Hairy oil?? blab.gif

EEEEKSSS!!

IF OIL CAN GROW HAIR, THEN CAN EGGPLANT MAKE OMELETTES?
simplefable
laugh.gif laugh.gif
then why do parachute oil company ( Marico ) making millions ? tongue1.gif

YES...vegetable omelettes.. ! laugh.gif

DO POLITICOS NEED ALL THOSE SECURITY MEASURES?
Mandrake
Yes, Society needs complete protection from them. Hence the more security, the better. laugh.gif

HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANY POLITICIAN DYING DURING A NATURAL CALAMITY?
(Murder / assasination can be termed as a natural calamity only if you think that the act was a natural consequence wink2.gif )
simplefable
NO....politicians get what they deserve..they have to live out the hell here itself..no early escape. tongue1.gif

IS LOVE FOR MUSIC INHERITED GENETICALLY?
hildebrand
No. I think its spread by playing of music in the homes. smile1.gif

Have you ever had a cassatta ice cream?
simplefable
YES....yeh doubt kyon aaya?? tongue1.gif

EVER WENT ON A SALT-FREE DIET?
Marcilo
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jul 6 2009, 11:19 AM) *

Rule no. 1: Ask a question.
Rule no. 2: Expect an answer that MUST start with a YER or NO. No third word is expected or accepted.

(So far, we are on track).

Next????

aaila. no reasons u mean?
Marcilo
I was thinking more on lines of OR game… this or that.. have a pick… we all have preferences…

Some prefer pepsi and some coke.. some tea… some coffee
Mandrake
Merely choosing an answer doesn't make one think much. A game must be always PLAYED. There is no playing happening here.

The least we need to do here is link the next question to the previous question or its answer in a way that should make one think before posting.

Unless there is a sequence created, each successive post can be completely at a tangent. Then there is no continuity.

Just my thoughts...
Marcilo
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jul 15 2009, 11:27 AM) *

Merely choosing an answer doesn't make one think much. A game must be always PLAYED. There is no playing happening here.

The least we need to do here is link the next question to the previous question or its answer in a way that should make one think before posting.

Unless there is a sequence created, each successive post can be completely at a tangent. Then there is no continuity.

Just my thoughts...

uddaharan deeje ye huh.gif huh.gif
Mandrake
example:

The last question here is Simplefable's "Ever went on a salt-free diet?"

The answer can be: "No. Never been there, done that, yet.

Followed by:

CAN YOU GIVE A COMPLETE MEAL THAT IS SALT-FREE AND YET TASTY?

The next person may answer yes or no, followed by the remaining answer. Then the next question must have a logical link to the answer.
HumTum
Mandrake let's wait for SF bhai to answer that one. He is at the moment following a strict salt-free diet. tongue1.gif
simplefable
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 16 2009, 11:37 AM) *

Mandrake let's wait for SF bhai to answer that one. He is at the moment following a strict salt-free diet. tongue1.gif

laugh.gif Okay...here is the answer..straight from the horse's mouth !! tongue1.gif

QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jul 15 2009, 11:20 PM) *

YES...you can eat all regular dishes doused with lots of lemon and onions..the secret is to stick for one week, then the habit sticks to you..laugh.gif I lost around two kilos after a fortnight of this regimen.. smile.gif that is bonus. tongue1.gif

EVER TRIED ATKINS DIET?

mmuk2004
No...

Ever tried to diet with someone?
HumTum
QUOTE(simplefable @ Jul 16 2009, 12:42 PM) *
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 16 2009, 11:37 AM) *

laugh.gif Okay...here is the answer..straight from the horse's mouth !! tongue1.gif

QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jul 15 2009, 11:20 PM) *

YES...you can eat all regular dishes doused with lots of lemon and onions..the secret is to stick for one week, then the habit sticks to you.. laugh.gif I lost around two kilos after a fortnight of this regimen.. smile.gif that is bonus. tongue1.gif

EVER TRIED ATKINS DIET?

BTM sis are you reading this? camera.gif
simplefable
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Jul 16 2009, 12:52 PM) *

Ever tried to diet with someone?

NO...actually i was not on dieting..just trying to curtail hypertension...smile.gif one should be conscious of what they would look like...very difficult to persuade someone to do something against their will.. laugh.gif

DO DESSERTS BRING SMILES ON TO FACES?

QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 16 2009, 12:56 PM) *

BTM sis are you reading this? camera.gif

blink.gif
"She comes....with the thunder of the hoofs..and the swish of her whip" ! lemme hide first. tongue1.gif
behenji.turned.mod
hee hee hee

u bet im reading !!

but..............zero retention tongue1.gif ........ memory ka...salt ke kaaran lotsa water retention tongue1.gif

YES ....desserts bring a BIG smile on my face.......hell...just the thought of them brings a BIIIG smile on my face !

FEEL..well...vindicated ...even if its nor ur war/issue....when ppl get their just desserts ?
simplefable
YES....i second that desserts do bring smiles all around.. tongue1.gif

ARENT VEGGIES OF TODAY PALE SHADOWS OF YESTER YEARS? IN TASTE?
mmuk2004
Yes...

Wasn't that a rhetorical question? tongue1.gif
behenji.turned.mod

NO.....things r never rhetorical with simplefable tongue1.gif

CAN EAT BOILED VEGGIES MINUS DRESSING ?
HumTum
QUOTE(behenji.turned.mod @ Jul 17 2009, 08:14 AM) *

NO.....things r never rhetorical with simplefable tongue1.gif

CAN EAT BOILED VEGGIES MINUS DRESSING ?

Yes .. smile.gif

Do you like going on a giant wheel?
simplefable
NO.....been a long time since i got on one, unless it is London Eye ! laugh.gif

DO YOU WEAR ANY TALISMAN?
HumTum
London Eye! That is one giant wheel I missed getting on. laugh.gif

No.. (I don't believe in talisman tongue1.gif)

DO YOU LIKE LENDING YOUR STORY BOOKS TO OTHERS?
simplefable
YES...if am sure that they are gonna enjoy it. lost many that way..tongue1.gif but gained satisfaction. laugh.gif

DO YOU?
HumTum
NO! ( mad.gif I am very possessive of my precious possessions - that is my music and books)

HAVE YOU ENJOYED SLIDING DOWN THE STAIRWAYS RAMP WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER? tongue1.gif
simplefable
Oh...i dont think so. you are always so generous and the first to give songs...! tongue1.gif

YES...who can forget those banisters and the little sphere at the end of the road ?? laugh.gif

DO YOU STILL GET ON A SWING WHEN YOU SEE ONE?
HumTum
you are always so generous and the first to give songs...!

That's different. It is sharing not lending. I meant giving out my cds and books. tongue1.gif

Yeah I do like to sit on a swing. But I prefer a hammock any day. Lying on it, on a lazy day, a pack of lazy bones with sleepy eyes. laugh.gif
HumTum
Have you ever dressed in a female attire and taken a snap of it? laugh.gif (Not meant for the fairer sex to answer this one. wink.gif )
simplefable
laugh.gif

NO...sadly missed out. when i was thirteen, my sil dressed me all up..for fun. and said " some one would steal me if am a gal" tongue1.gif
btw..i didnt had beard by then... laugh.gif

CAN YOU MIMIC THE OTHER GENDER ON PHONE?
HumTum
Yes. laugh.gif I do that especially with the wrong numbers.

Do you like women gossiping? (Beware BTM sis may arrive any moment.)
simplefable
YES... let them gossip, otherwise they will start changing us...men. tongue1.gif

IS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU SHAKE HANDS WITH OTHER GENDER?
HumTum
No never. It is pleasure! wink.gif laugh.gif

Do like to be bare foot inside your home?
simplefable
laugh.gif wrong question to ask our HT bhai ! tongue1.gif

YES..if the floor is clean. it is as if we are connected.. laugh.gif

DO YOU CHANGE YOUR HAIR DRESSER FREQUENTLY?
behenji.turned.mod

NO...i stick to one.......cant afford to change,...my teen baal have to be chopped n arranged just so ! cover my whole head !

CHANGE SHAMPOOS/SOAPS OFTEN ?

simplefable
NO....pears and heads and shoulders are my favs for decades...smile.gif

IS FACE THE INDEX OF MIND?
mmuk2004
No, I would look for more indicators...

Ever been commended on being a poker-face? tongue1.gif
behenji.turned.mod

NOPE,...........i wanna learn the art of not showing anything on my face......filhaal to everything i feel is seen seedha on my face

FEEL UNCOMFY DEALING WITH POKER FACES ?
simplefable
YES...i like them humane.. wink.gif

EVER GOT A TICKET / REPRIMAND FOR SPEEDING?
behenji.turned.mod

NO...was pulled over once while returning once from NYC...........but was doing 90 in an 80 zone...so they just told me dheere chalaao n lemme go tongue1.gif

ever skidded bad while in a car?
simplefable
NO... but drove a dumper when it was struck..the wheels of dumper were almost buried in the wet earth..

CAN YOU SIT CALM WHILE OTHERS DRIVE THE CAR?
hildebrand
Yes. I know I can't drive so shouldn't complain.

Did you see any movie lately?
simplefable
YES.. started on my binge of viewing films late in the night..Seven pounds, clockwork orange..the women... smile.gif

DO YOU ENJOY SOUPS?
madsur
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jul 19 2009, 12:13 PM) *

Yes. I know I can't drive so shouldn't complain

Dear Hildebrandji,
I know to drive.
All the more reason I am uncomfortable with any body else's driving except those's whom I have come & learnt to trust.

Cheers!
Suresh
simplefable
Suresh...that is one very valid point ! laugh.gif
madsur
QUOTE(simplefable @ Jul 19 2009, 12:18 PM) *

YES.. started on my binge of viewing films late in the night..Seven pounds, clockwork orange..the women... smile.gif

DO YOU ENJOY SOUPS?

Yes.
Muligatawny

& Cream of mint & coriander.

What do you like to accompany with soups
Suresh
simplefable
YES...something crispy and light. papad...etc.

CANT DO WITHOUT DESSERTS IN THE END OF A MEAL?
madsur
QUOTE(simplefable @ Jul 19 2009, 12:28 PM) *

CANT DO WITHOUT DESSERTS IN THE END OF A MEAL?

Preferably almond kulfi
simplefable
yummy !!! smile.gif

ALWAYS READY TO TRY NEW CUISINE?
madsur
QUOTE(simplefable @ Jul 19 2009, 12:54 PM) *

yummy !!! smile.gif

ALWAYS READY TO TRY NEW CUISINE?

yes, only vegetarian
simplefable
ditto ! tongue1.gif

EVER WONDER WHY YOU ARE A VEGGIE?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.