Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ???yes???no
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92
Faraaj73
Oh...you mean junk food....watch a film called Supersize Me! and you'll know my views on the subject...I prefer to eat at a restaurant or eat/cook home food. Fast foods are a mild form of poison...

Are you a good cook (if the answer is yes, what can you cook for me tongue1.gif )?
behenji.turned.mod

*shudder* ..i hate cooking

but am an edible cook..sigh..woh to waise sab sochte hain tongue1.gif

GET IRRITATED WHEN PPL ASK U TO MAIL SONGS TO EM ?
Faraaj73
No....if I like something, I want others to enjoy it as well and I do share without judging - even if it means emailing....I do find it strange when ppl hoard something rare as if by doing that their stature increases....it actually diminishes...

Like instrumental music?
behenji.turned.mod
YES..but not elevator music

FEEL LIKE BUNKING WORK EVER?
Faraaj73
Yes. I am human laugh.gif I do "bunk" work fairly often when I'm just not up to it.....but work extra hard when needed so even if others know I'm bunking, they turn a blind eye.....

Ever have a supernatural experience?
behenji.turned.mod

NO....uve asked this question before

CURIOUS ABOUT OTHER FOLKS ?
Faraaj73
No....learned not to be too inquisitive and nosy....people aren't always open....

Get bored and zone out when others are talking to you (ala Walter Mitty)?
behenji.turned.mod

NO...i get bored yes...n my dimaagh runs parallelly to look for cop outs....but i dont tune out...coz i dont like being insensitive to ppl (tho i am in ways other than this,..insensitive ie : )

GOOD AT GIVING DRESSING DOWNS ?
mmuk2004
No

Like gardening?
behenji.turned.mod

NOPE...never even tried it..am good only at licking my fingers after a good meal tongue1.gif

LIKE BEING VERY BUSY ?
Faraaj73
Yes....stressed when very busy but the sense of accomplishment is something I savour.

Hate maulvis (or other fundos regardless of religious group)?
behenji.turned.mod

EK DUM...i cant understand how fundamentalists find so many takers

what was wrong with my previous question? ki u dint touch it ?

DO U ASSOCIATE VISUALS WITH FUNDAMENTALISM? eg..beards...caps..chotis ....big tiikaas..burquas ?
Faraaj73
No...I've met several devout ppl with outward religious signs but they don't judge....and others who outwardly appear normal but that damned religious bug is deep in their heart....I still believe faith is a beautiful thing....

QUOTE(behenji.turned.mod @ Mar 9 2009, 07:08 PM) *

what was wrong with my previous question? ki u dint touch it ?

I've not been able to concentrate on HF or work for the past few days due to some personal "stuff" but things are slowly returning to normal.....or I'm accepting them..... blink.gif hence my return smile.gif

Like dressing up, leaving your spouse to take care of kids and going for a girls night out?
behenji.turned.mod
YES....i go out a lot...but alone...no girls night out or any night out...hubby more than capable n willing to babysit........n My idea of dressing up..is...alas...putting on a bindi

IF U CAME INTO A LOTTA MONEY.....WOULD U WANT TO GIVE UP UR JOB ?
Faraaj73
YES!!! God yes!!! Show me the MONEYYYYY!!! laugh.gif

Hate talking on the phone for a long time?
behenji.turned.mod

YES...not too fond of the fone..but koi khaas ho to..kii karaan tongue1.gif

READ POETRY ?
Faraaj73
No.....I love all the other art forms - music, cinema, paintings, literature - but poetry just doesn't do it for me. But, my father forcibly recites (and then explains) poetry to me on occasion. He knows by heart (I'm not kidding!) everything written by Faiz and Faraz, and the bulk of Ghalib, Iqbal etc. He went to a private gathering once where Faraz was reciting some poetry. He kept forgetting the lines and my father was reminding him biggrin.gif

Weight conscious?
behenji.turned.mod
YES.....i am very conscious that i am fat tongue1.gif baaqi..duble hone ke liye kuchh karna nahin hai..just gripe

BUY ART ?
Faraaj73
No....my wife has filled all the good walls with photos of very old ppl (her and my parents laugh.gif )....actually I plan to buy reproductions of some great paintings I've seen and admired....my favourite all-time has to be Las Meninas by Velazquez and Picasso's 20 odd variations of it....

Does your name (real name) have a meaning? (Judeo-Christian names generally don't)
behenji.turned.mod

YES.........means preet/pyar bhari nazar or some such crap...used in a few film songs

DO PPL PLAY HOLI IN OZLAND ?
Faraaj73
Um....No....I surmise one could get thrown in jail for throwing coloured water on some passerby laugh.gif

Are you competitive in sports?
behenji.turned.mod

NO..not that i am sporty in the least...but jitna bhi i play...am laidback

EVER WANTED TO ACT ?
Faraaj73
QUOTE(behenji.turned.mod @ Mar 11 2009, 08:48 PM) *

NO..not that i am sporty in the least...but jitna bhi i play...am laidback

I should've said games....that could mean board games as well....

Yes. I have acted, written and directed (amatuer school/uni stuff). Many moons ago, I was accepted by the two best film schools in the US. I chose another profession altogether unfortunately - but my love of cinema is still there....my interest in music is paltry compared to cinema....

Make an effort to stay in touch with old friends/colleagues (or just feel guilty when they make the effort)?
behenji.turned.mod

NO..i make no efforts at all....the handfullov frenz i have..just are

i enjoy playing fair @ games.......so i enjoy the game more than just winning of losing..have great fun playing board games

REGRET NOT FOLLOWING CINEMA/ACTING/DIRECTING ?
Faraaj73
Not really....appreciating and loving something is different from being talented at it.....I'm sure HF has members who love music more than many decent MDs and musicians past and present....that doesn't necessarily mean they could be great MDs or singers....

Ever been to a Turkish hamam (I mean the works including the scaling and massage)?
behenji.turned.mod
ive SEEN one...not my idea of fun..getting sumone to scrub me

shudder

WANT TO LEARN ANY ART FORM ?
Faraaj73
Yes...of course....but never get the time....usually in a hurry....what is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare. No time to stand beneath the boughs and stare at things like sheep or cows....

Ever felt a strong desire to see a difficult location e.g. arctic circle, high elevation on some mountain, amazon rainforest etc.?

behenji.turned.mod

YESSSSSSSS....................but.........i wanna be air dropped there tongue1.gif

BIDE UR TIME WELL ?
Faraaj73
Yes....never been desperate for anyone's company (but never had a shortage of friends)....have a lot of personal interests that keep me busy......

Like to stay up till late at night (like vampires!!!)?
behenji.turned.mod

NO...id rather sleep early n be well rested for the next school day.....apart from weekends...when my frenz n i r on yahoo merrily singing away

bide ur time well meant...are u patient..n comforable with waiting...good at waiting it out

PETRIFIED OF SOMETHING ?

Faraaj73
Yes...I know I shouldn't be admitting this but......aaah.....here goes......small, ugly insects (especially cockroaches and grasshoppers)....

Are you afraid of insects (I'm being so inventive here tongue1.gif )?
behenji.turned.mod

NA..i am the meano that goes around squashing em tongue1.gif

EVER BEEN ACCUSED OF SOMETHING U DIDNT DO ?
Faraaj73
No....I'm pretty honest and honest-looking. As a child, I got away with doing some naughty things and having my bother blamed because no one thought I would do them.....but to be fair, he was more naughty and wild.... laugh.gif

Like window shopping?
behenji.turned.mod

YUP...like looking at nice things

INTO COLLECTING ANYTHING (APART FROM MUSIC IE )
Faraaj73
Yes....used to collect stamps and coins as a kid...now its films and books, and to a lesser extent believe it or not, music! I have a huge film collection - a lot of very rare and amazing films....lots of silents, B&W and international (especially Japanese, French and Italian)....all on avi....with appropriate backup.......anyone who enters my house first notices two huge bookshelf piled ceiling high with books....lots more in the garage!

Like the rustic look in furniture?
behenji.turned.mod

YES...rustic is fine...as long as the lines r clean/basic.......ornate stuff is a no no

EVER WORN PINK ? tongue1.gif
Faraaj73
No.....it doesn't go well with my stubble tongue1.gif

Smoke?
behenji.turned.mod

NOPE

BEEN CONNED EVER ?
Faraaj73
Yes. By friends each time....ex-friends I mean....

Do you often look back on your childhood with nostalgia?
behenji.turned.mod

NO

LIKE WEARING NEW CLOTHES ?
Faraaj73
No. I'm not comfortable with things until I've broken into them....but my wife discards my older (personal favourite) clothes and forces me to shop 2-3 times a year!

Good at fixing car trouble?
behenji.turned.mod

err.....NO..i can identify possibilites..but mistri ki jai ho

CHANGE CARS OFTEN ?
Faraaj73
No.....that should be obvious from the new clothes response....I'm a creature of habit....

Have you ever heard of Dersu Ouzala?
behenji.turned.mod

just googled

n cars ( autamiation/machinery) n clothes..neednt be indicative of each other

SCARED OF DYING ?
Faraaj73
No....keep myself in good health and know my responsibilities so won't take stupid chances...but death is not a subject that I obsess over.

Do you also eat the seed in the watermelon?
behenji.turned.mod

NO ..not a fruity person at all..seeds to door kii baat hai tongue1.gif are u supposed to eat em by the way ??

EVER LIVED IN A VILLAGE? WITHOUT AMENITIES ?
Faraaj73
Yeah. I've stayed in two villages without electricity and baalti system for water. No more than 2-3 days at a stretch. I did stay in a farflung part of Balochistan - not a village, more of a construction camp base - for about 3-4 weeks....nothing recent....

Some ppl eat seeds, others don't...same with an apple - some peel, others don't....you really should eat fruit...

Ever had an operation?
behenji.turned.mod

YES

ab seb b nimbu ka to beej koi khata nahin hai na

IS THIS GAME DUMB ?
Faraaj73
No....not if the questions aren't stupid or nasty and the answers aren't immature.....

Like travelling to culturally different and challenging locations where even language can be a barrier?
behenji.turned.mod

love culturally n anywhich way different..as long a.....my usual refain...public loos theek hon tongue1.gif

DO U MAKE A GOOD PATIENT ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.