Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ???yes???no
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92
simplefable
YESSSSS....This is my home. and got so many friends out here..lets party.. smile.gif

DO YOU REGRET YOUR DECISIONS AFTER SOMETHING GOES WRONG?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 29 2007, 08:48 PM) *
YESSSSS....This is my home. and got so many friends out here..lets party.. smile.gif

DO YOU REGRET YOUR DECISIONS AFTER SOMETHING GOES WRONG?

No..........caoz it almost never happened............when i take decision for my self, i hardly notice the side effect.........when i take decision about someone, i make sure i know the person very vrey well................if i dun know the person as well as i want, that makes decision hard for me:(........

Do u define friendship a mutual understanding and caring at the time of need?

simplefable
YES..absolutely. Many a time, friends are more understanding than even siblings.. it is what friends are for. smile.gif

DO YOU HAVE ANY FOES?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 29 2007, 09:06 PM) *
YES..absolutely. Many a time, friends are more understanding than even siblings.. it is what friends are for. smile.gif

DO YOU HAVE ANY FOES?

then i guess i am wrong about a friendship sad1.gif

I DONT KNOW..............i have those who are friend and meanwhile criticize some of my decisions, but they're friend......so i really dun know who hates me!

Did u ever break friendship from ur side?

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 30 2007, 08:43 AM) *

I DONT KNOW..............i have those who are friend and meanwhile criticize some of my decisions, but they're friend......so i really dun know who hates me!

Hey...friends do mercilessly criticize ..that is a mark of intimacy. they are friends indeed. smile.gif

YES...once i get convinced that he is not true. that is why i have many acquaintances but a very very few friends...

DO MUSCULAR MEN ATTRACT WOMEN? laugh.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 29 2007, 09:17 PM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 30 2007, 08:43 AM) *

Hey...friends do mercilessly criticize ..that is a mark of intimacy. they are friends indeed. smile.gif

YES...once i get convinced that he is not true. that is why i have many acquaintances but a very very few friends...

DO MUSCULAR MEN ATTRACT WOMEN? laugh.gif

Yes/NO...........Muscular with empty brain wud be a torture laugh.gif ............it's like havin a Haathi/elephent in ur side laugh.gif ..........................i like personalities!!!!!!

Do beautiful/slim/smart/proud/independent women attract men?

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 30 2007, 08:52 AM) *

..it's like havin a Haathi/elephent in ur side

rotate1.gif

Do beautiful/slim/smart/proud/independent women attract men?

YES...but the qualities in ascending order . independent is the most wanted..proud? i will take is self esteem..is second... smart, yes....slim , not necessarily..beautiful? beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.. smile.gif

DO YOU HAVE ARACHNOPHOBIA?
IDOL
Yes............I hate them and i scream if i see any............bigger ones are in Kabul, haven't seen like those in Pakistan, only tiny ones...................but i hate them, i really hate them!

THe second category i hate the most................is cockroach, Ewww, Ewwww, Ewww!

R u scared of them too?

simplefable
NO...i detest them, but i always remember they are the oldest residents on this planet, much before mankind smile.gif

DO YOU LOVE CATS?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 29 2007, 09:55 PM) *
NO...i detest them, but i always remember they are the oldest residents on this planet, much before mankind smile.gif

DO YOU LOVE CATS?

oh really? i wish global warmin burn them !

oh, i love certain kinda cats.............YES........not all, like this one

IPB Image

IDOL
do u enjoy poetry?

simplefable
YES... but if it sung, that is an ultimate wish come true.. smile.gif

DO YOU TRUST PEOPLE EASILY?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 29 2007, 10:19 PM) *
YES... but if it sung, that is an ultimate wish come true.. smile.gif

DO YOU TRUST PEOPLE EASILY?

YES/ NO..........................i do it sometimes and sometimes not...........it's weird but it happens so

do u get hurt easily?

simplefable
NO.. I will take a lot from unpretentious ones...but the moment i know it is intentional, i will just forget them. I am so poor in retaliating.. no pleasure in it actually.. smile.gif

DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
Reeth
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 30 2007, 09:56 AM) *

NO.. I will take a lot from unpretentious ones...but the moment i know it is intentional, i will just forget them. I am so poor in retaliating.. no pleasure in it actually.. smile.gif

DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?

NO.....have Straight hair tongue1.gif

Do you go to a parlour(men's/women's) on a regular basis....
simplefable
NO..actually i dont even have a regular barber.. once to kill time, just went for a facial but didnt like it very much...prefer the simple scrub at home.. smile.gif

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE?
lakshmi

Yes and No. Most of the time I am happy. If you don't have too much expectations in life, you are happier. Of course there are situations I am not happy, but they are not many.

Do you like to get up early ?
IDOL
QUOTE(lakshmi @ Oct 30 2007, 06:11 AM) *

Yes and No. Most of the time I am happy. If you don't have too much expectations in life, you are happier. Of course there are situations I am not happy, but they are not many.

LOL...........this is the third time i am answerin this question.............is everyone scared/concerned of gettin up laugh.gif ............my answer is already in this thread, so please refer there ..... laugh.gif

Do u like to learn rock climbin?

simplefable
QUOTE(lakshmi @ Oct 30 2007, 05:41 PM) *

YES..i love to get up early. it is always a pleasure to get up early to go out..

QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 30 2007, 09:15 PM) *

NO...not much interested, was never interested in mountaineering. smile.gif

DO YOU USE A LOT OF COSMETICS?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 30 2007, 09:49 AM) *
QUOTE(lakshmi @ Oct 30 2007, 05:41 PM) *

YES..i love to get up early. it is always a pleasure to get up early to go out..

QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 30 2007, 09:15 PM) *

NO...not much interested, was never interested in mountaineering. smile.gif

DO YOU USE A LOT OF COSMETICS?

No.........only 20% of time (parties, Eids,Nowrozes, weddings, etc).............it is lots, but sure very visible tongue1.gif .......the rest of the time, ghostly gal biggrin.gif

do u like qawalis?

simplefable
YES and NO...usually love the qawwalis from old hindi films...choudvin ka chand..

DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 30 2007, 10:05 AM) *
YES and NO...usually love the qawwalis from old hindi films...choudvin ka chand..

DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?

YES/NO..............50-50............not straight of course..............not real curly either .........kahe ka nahe tongue1.gif

DO u like fashion?

simplefable
NO...not if fashion means wearing those weird outfits..and wiggle . But i believe that elegance is what is needed.

DO YOU LIKE DIAMONDS?
lakshmi

Yes to look at. No to own or wear. I am not a jewelry person.

Do you like to celebrate festivals?
simplefable
YES....especially when i have lots of kids around me..Deepavali is my favourite festival... biggrin.gif

DO YOU WEAR RINGS ON YOUR FINGERS?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 30 2007, 11:09 AM) *
YES....especially when i have lots of kids around me..Deepavali is my favourite festival... biggrin.gif

DO YOU WEAR RINGS ON YOUR FINGERS?

Yes..................i do, and guess what i wear it where married ones wear tongue1.gif.............caoz in my culture any ring can be worn anywhere except Chala is for marrieds!

do u like wearin rings?

simplefable
NO...could not tolerate any foreign things on my body..just like to be simple. biggrin.gif

DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE TATTOOS ?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 30 2007, 11:21 AM) *
NO...could not tolerate any foreign things on my body..just like to be simple. biggrin.gif

DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE TATTOOS ?

YESSSSSSSSS...............a tiny butterfly or cutie elephent!!!!!!! on arm or by the ankle!

u like like eyebrow peircin?

simplefable
NO...no piercing or tattoos for me.. smile.gif

HAVE YOU EVER VISITED A PLANETARIUM ?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 31 2007, 01:43 AM) *
NO...no piercing or tattoos for me.. smile.gif

HAVE YOU EVER VISITED A PLANETARIUM ?

NO sad1.gif

Do u like dancin?

simplefable
YES...but never did . it looks so graceful when people do it on screen.. laugh.gif

DO YOU GET ANNOYED WHEN THE NET KEEPS ON DISCONNECTING EVERY COUPLE OF MINUTES? smile.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 31 2007, 12:33 PM) *
YES...but never did . it looks so graceful when people do it on screen.. laugh.gif

DO YOU GET ANNOYED WHEN THE NET KEEPS ON DISCONNECTING EVERY COUPLE OF MINUTES? smile.gif

Yes..........it happens in uni. it's wireless and all of sudden the screen asks for log in , i get really mad angry.gif

Do u like new songs?

simplefable
NO...a very very few songs are good to hear again and again.. the music has become louder, the voices have become pale..and the lyrics ???? lets not even talk about them.. sad.gif

DO YOU ENJOY COOKING?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 31 2007, 07:51 PM) *
NO...a very very few songs are good to hear again and again.. the music has become louder, the voices have become pale..and the lyrics ???? lets not even talk about them.. sad.gif

DO YOU ENJOY COOKING?

yes/no....................i have special mood for cooking in certain times (2 nights ago i cooked ribs, but that Rasmalay made me so full that i could not try sad1.gif )...........i wanna cook only when i wish to, and the reason is : mom cooks all the time.......so i dun bother tongue1.gif ........but as an Afghan girl I AM TAUGHT how to cook. :_

u like less picy food? (caoz afghani dishes are so biggrin.gif )

simplefable
NO.. i like spicy foods...mirch, tamarind are a must.. but once in a while i do enjoy bland foods too.. smile.gif

DO YOU WEAR HIGH HEELS?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 31 2007, 08:19 PM) *
NO.. i like spicy foods...mirch, tamarind are a must.. but once in a while i do enjoy bland foods too.. smile.gif

DO YOU WEAR HIGH HEELS?

YES 20% of time/ NO 80% of time tongue1.gif

Do u like gals wearin high heels? tongue1.gif

simplefable
YES / NO.....after all it is their choice..but read that it is extremely punishing on the joints.. smile.gif

DO YOU LIKE LOQUACIOUS PEOPLE?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 31 2007, 08:35 PM) *
YES / NO.....after all it is their choice..but read that it is extremely punishing on the joints.. smile.gif

DO YOU LIKE LOQUACIOUS PEOPLE?

How can i dislike them when i am one of them laugh.gif .........YES

do u chat on msn and yahoo? ( i think it real wastin of time!)

simplefable
NO / YES....used to chat , you are right.

DO YOU LIKE TO WRITE?
IDOL
YES........i love to write down my thoughts!

do u like colour black?

simplefable
YES...it is so elegant to dress up in black...not to say how people look so slim in black... smile.gif

HAVE YOU GOT A WEIGHING SCALE?
mmuk2004
Yes... three... laugh.gif

Do you drink your tea/coffee in big mugs?
IDOL
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Nov 2 2007, 11:10 AM) *
Yes... three... laugh.gif

Do you drink your tea/coffee in big mugs?

No.......

Are you coffee addict?

mmuk2004
No, am a tea-addict.

Do you sketch?
IDOL
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Nov 2 2007, 11:36 AM) *
No, am a tea-addict.

Do you sketch?

No.......not anymore since i left Afghanistan

You support feminist ideas?

mmuk2004
When they make sense to me... yes.

Do you like Agatha Christie?
IDOL
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Nov 2 2007, 06:28 PM) *
When they make sense to me... yes.

Do you like Agatha Cristie?

Haven't read her works!

Do u prefer being single over a controlling relationship?

mmuk2004
Absolutely, it goes for both men and women.

Can you rattle off a list of your top five favorite Afghani authors? biggrin.gif (If yes then please do... the translatable ones...)
IDOL
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Nov 2 2007, 07:02 PM) *
Absolutely, it goes for both men and women.

Can you rattle off a list of your top five favorite Afghani authors? biggrin.gif (If yes then please do... the translatable ones...)

Yes tongue1.gif ........

i will open special thread for you smile1.gif ...in case u had a question, we don't want to get lost under the loads of the game smile1.gif

THe Link: http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=46286&hl=

Reeth
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Nov 2 2007, 11:06 PM) *

No, am a tea-addict.

Do you sketch?

Yes ...Sure i do and i think i am rather good at it tongue1.gif .....

Do you like travelling by local buses?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.