Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ???yes???no
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92
simplefable
NO...not often.

DO YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC A LOT ?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 22 2007, 12:13 PM) *
NO...not often.

DO YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC A LOT ?

well kind of , YES...now........but i was sooooooo music freak when i was in Pakistan..........i had little tape and would play it at night (10, 11, 12, 1) and would put it close to my ears since mom and i were sleepin in the same room, she would get so annoyed.........and when the cassette side was to be changed, i was so careful not to make any sound and to avoid comin under bomb shells fired by mom biggrin.gif .......she always questioned my madness about music........when i arrived to Canada, the handy bag i had was full of cassettes + CDs about 150 or so tongue1.gif ....now, i am busy like hell, behind in many readings both psych and socio biggrin.gif .............but still go to youtube and listen + sometimes watch

are u a detailed-explainer? (like me laugh.gif )

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 23 2007, 01:54 AM) *

YESSSS...trust me, i resist this urge with great difficulty. biggrin.gif

CAN YOU THROW AWAY CDs, EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE SPOILT ?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 22 2007, 08:58 PM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 23 2007, 01:54 AM) *

YESSSS...trust me, i resist this urge with great difficulty. biggrin.gif

CAN YOU THROW AWAY CDs, EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE SPOILT ?

Nope sad.gif , i check it again and again sad.gif

do u believe in ghost?

simplefable
NO....but humans are capable of more horror ..i think.

IS SINGING DIFFICULT?
Reeth
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 23 2007, 09:55 AM) *

NO....but humans are capable of more horror ..i think.

IS SINGING DIFFICULT?

YES.....After listening to all those Greats it seems so....

Have you ever done river rafting?

simplefable
NO..missed out on my brief trips to US..next time, i will for sheer excitement.. smile.gif

DOES MUSIC MAKE TEARS COME TO YOUR EYES?
Reeth
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 23 2007, 02:57 PM) *

NO..missed out on my brief trips to US..next time, i will for sheer excitement.. smile.gif

DOES MUSIC MAKE TEARS COME TO YOUR EYES?

YES There are a few songs that bring tears to my eyes.....Zindgi denewale sun....is one such song... sad.gif

Do you watch regional films?
simplefable
YES...not often , even if i dont understand them. ..Mungaru male is one i saw with a friend.. smile.gif

DO YOU OFTEN GO TO RESTAURANTS?
lakshmi

Yes. My family is sick of my cooking in the weekends. We go thrice a week.

Do you play golf?
simplefable
NO.... never had a chance.

DO YOU KNOW CARPENTRY?
Marcilo
Carpentry, yes I was trained during engineer degree

- Have you ever changed a flat tyre?
simplefable
YES....twice on our cars...and many a times on a 50 tonne dumper... ofcourse with a gang of workers. tongue1.gif

DO YOU KNOW PAINTING? THE ARTY PAINTING... smile.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 23 2007, 09:32 AM) *
YES....twice on our cars...and many a times on a 50 tonne dumper... ofcourse with a gang of workers. tongue1.gif

DO YOU KNOW PAINTING? THE ARTY PAINTING... smile.gif

No, but i tried in summer camp........i love it.......wanna try more, i love abstract ones......I know a bit drawing when i was in Afghanistan School.

Do u like collectin antiques?

simplefable
YES...i have this penchant for old but beautiful things.. smile.gif

CAN YOU PLAY PIANO?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 23 2007, 10:05 AM) *
YES...i have this penchant for old but beautiful things.. smile.gif

CAN YOU PLAY PIANO?

NO cry.gif...............i have a guitar bought it two years ago, still didn't master that cry.gif.....

Do u feel u need to learn lots of things and this life may be enough?

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 23 2007, 10:42 PM) *

NO cry.gif...............i have a guitar bought it two years ago, still didn't master that cry.gif.....

Do u feel u need to learn lots of things and this life may be enough?

Take heart...i bought a keyboard and a violin five and two years ago..both are on attic. laugh.gif

NO...Actually you will come to know that on your own. Enjoy what you do. that is contentment.

DO YOU LAUGH A LOT ?
lakshmi

Yes. Laughter is the best medicine.

Do you like to climb trees?
simplefable
YES....i was very good when i was a kid. i will do it again am sure... smile.gif

IS IT TRUE THAT WE ARE WHAT WE WEAR?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 23 2007, 08:03 PM) *
YES....i was very good when i was a kid. i will do it again am sure... smile.gif

IS IT TRUE THAT WE ARE WHAT WE WEAR?

YES!..........how it represents me? well, 50% of time i dress up highly fashionable....while 50% of time, i dress more than casual, meanin i will come out with pajamas ....and if u see me on streets, u will put a dollar in my hand biggrin.gif ........like bipolar tongue1.gif , but not depressed when i dress up too casual..n it's another form of my enjoyment...... biggrin.gif

Are u mean sometimes?

simplefable
NO...Honestly i cant be mean to people how ever i dislike them. I will just let them go and wipe their memories from my hard disk...in extreme cases.. smile.gif

CAN YOU HOLD YOUR ANGER FOR A MOMENT, WHEN YOU REALLY WANT TO BURST OUT?
lakshmi

Yes. I rarely get angry, even there I am very poor. One can accomplish anything without getting angry.

Do you like to get up early in the morning?
IDOL
QUOTE(lakshmi @ Oct 24 2007, 01:49 PM) *

Yes. I rarely get angry, even there I am very poor. One can accomplish anything without getting angry.

Do you like to get up early in the morning?

Yes, I love to wake up early...................last Sept. i was workin at McDonold, and i used to wake up at 4 am.....loved it......it's dark, and u drive....smell the air so fresh...birds r chirpin.....however, the side effect was, i was gettin cranky sad.gif

Do u like Oprah?

simplefable
NO...all oprah fans should excuse me.. smile.gif I prefer somethings to remain private in life. Her program showcased those people who are deprived or abused. I would prefer someone showing people who have understood how great humans can be and could share those experiences when they witnessed the better things in life...

DO YOU THINK TALKSHOWS ARE ESSENTIAL?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 24 2007, 08:31 PM) *
NO...all oprah fans should excuse me.. smile.gif I prefer somethings to remain private in life. Her program showcased those people who are deprived or abused. I would prefer someone showing people who have understood how great humans can be and could share those experiences when they witnessed the better things in life...

DO YOU THINK TALKSHOWS ARE ESSENTIAL?

angry1.gif angry1.gif angry1.gif

-------------

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, it promotes awareness...................i love Oprah Show only.......no Dr. Phill though

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 25 2007, 08:20 AM) *

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, it promotes awareness...................i love Oprah Show only.......no Dr. Phill though

hope you got over the anger, or there are no plates to be broken. smile.gif I hold that opinion about talk shows because one day, i was sitting with kids around, and they aired that episode where a woman tells graphically as to how she was abused by a paedophile..her own father !!! I agree that i might be conservative but somethings never do change... : smile:

DO YOU THINK ALL MEN ARE MCPs ?
Reeth
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 10:18 AM) *

QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 25 2007, 08:20 AM) *

hope you got over the anger, or there are no plates to be broken. smile.gif I hold that opinion about talk shows because one day, i was sitting with kids around, and they aired that episode where a woman tells graphically as to how she was abused by a paedophile..her own father !!! I agree that i might be conservative but somethings never do change... : smile:

DO YOU THINK ALL MEN ARE MCPs ?

angry2.gif blab.gif NO of course not..........From where did you get such an idea? sf...... tongue1.gif

Do you dislike some people , the very first time you meet them?

simplefable
NO..it takes a lot for disliking someone. I will look for one quality that we can learn from him..trust me,i had my experiences... biggrin.gif

ARE YOU INTERESTING TO TALK TO?
Reeth
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 04:29 PM) *

NO..it takes a lot for disliking someone. I will look for one quality that we can learn from him..trust me,i had my experiences... biggrin.gif

ARE YOU INTERESTING TO TALK TO?

What do you think?? tongue1.gif

Yes and No depending on my mood..... biggrin.gif , but generally i am in a good mood..... biggrin.gif

Do you like reading biographies?
simplefable
QUOTE(Reeth @ Oct 25 2007, 04:55 PM) *

I think that you are an interesting person to talk to obviously... biggrin.gif

NO....i read only one biography...Lee iacocca's . After that i could never browse through another. smile.gif

DO YOUR COLLEAGUES FEAR YOU? tongue1.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 05:31 AM) *
QUOTE(Reeth @ Oct 25 2007, 04:55 PM) *

I think that you are an interesting person to talk to obviously... biggrin.gif

NO....i read only one biography...Lee iacocca's . After that i could never browse through another. smile.gif

DO YOUR COLLEAGUES FEAR YOU? tongue1.gif

i would say NO, caoz i am not workin, .......but when i was in pakistan, i was workin as a part time translator for refugees, oh boy i was very strict and conversative as result of my aunties' socialization........so other people used to fear me tongue1.gif

are u a clingy person? to someone whom u wanna be with all the time?

simplefable
NO...unless it is mutual smile.gif

DOES GOOD WIN ULTIMATELY?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 10:25 AM) *
NO...unless it is mutual smile.gif

DOES GOOD WIN ULTIMATELY?

well, i have a terrible experience of this when i was teen and had a friend...she taught me a great lesson!!!!...........so, i dun know if it wins or not, but sure it teaches u a great lesson!

Do u believe that we should ALWAYS be who we are? or u think should hide self sometimes.

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 25 2007, 10:13 PM) *

well, i have a terrible experience of this when i was teen and had a friend...she taught me a great lesson!!!!...........so, i dun know if it wins or not, but sure it teaches u a great lesson!

Do u believe that we should ALWAYS be who we are? or u think should hide self sometimes.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

YES...the easier way is to be ourselves. Nothing like being accepeted as we are.

IS IT HARD TO TELL LIES?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 10:53 AM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 25 2007, 10:13 PM) *

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

YES...the easier way is to be ourselves. Nothing like being accepeted as we are.

IS IT HARD TO TELL LIES?

Yes, and i would say it's painful......................in my case, if say little lies to mom like, oh i forgot to bring this and that caoz i had an exam............the next day she knows how to get me...............says, so how was ur exam?...........i forget what i said of course.............so i ask which exam?.........she says one u had on Mon?............ i say, i never had exam on Mon laugh.gif ..............then she just looks at me meaningfully biggrin.gif ...........n everday life, I can't say it....caoz that's part of who i am

A controversial question: do u think gay men coming under pressure of the society marry a woman? ( i hate when this happens, yesterday i saw on Oprah show, a prince did this)

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 25 2007, 10:38 PM) *

A controversial question: do u think gay men coming under pressure of the society marry a woman? ( i hate when this happens, yesterday i saw on Oprah show, a prince did this)

YES..and NO. it depends on the society in which he is involved. Take for example, that prince, he might be under great pressure as he should produce a heir to the kingdom. Normal gay people wouldnt have that situation... it all depends on the specific case. We have Leonardo da vinci, who is admittedly a gay man who never married, and always used to be in the company of " beautiful " men. Even Michelengelo is rumoured to be one, though never substantiated..he too didnt marry.. smile.gif

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR KIDS TO BE TAUGHT THE OLD AGE CUSTOMS?
lakshmi

No, unless the customs are practical. I don't blindly believe in old age customs.

Do you like to do grocery shopping?
simplefable
YESSS.... i simply love it. anykind of shopping will be fun to do. smile.gif

DO YOU THINK THAT YOUNG PEOPLE SHOULD DATE ?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 11:27 AM) *
YESSS.... i simply love it. anykind of shopping will be fun to do. smile.gif

DO YOU THINK THAT YOUNG PEOPLE SHOULD DATE ?

Well, it depends on how they define date.........i am studyin Sociology of Family in Western world..........so accordin to what i study on datin and courtship, i won't agree to such date---candle light dinner, and end up with one's apartment.........BUT, i wouldn't mind day time lunch/coffee/theatre....... tongue1.gif ........i'm both liberal and conservative!

Are ur values a combination of both conservative and liberal?

lakshmi

Yes. It gives them an opportunity to know the other person. In my opinion, dating should start only after 20 when the boys and girls are more matuerd and responsible.

Are you bossy?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 11:20 AM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 25 2007, 10:38 PM) *

YES..and NO. it depends on the society in which he is involved. Take for example, that prince, he might be under great pressure as he should produce a heir to the kingdom. Normal gay people wouldnt have that situation... it all depends on the specific case. We have Leonardo da vinci, who is admittedly a gay man who never married, and always used to be in the company of " beautiful " men. Even Michelengelo is rumoured to be one, though never substantiated..he too didnt marry.. smile.gif

He is an Indian Prince............i guess Raja? or somethin..........he was gay, but married a princess..............then he divorced her and claimed to be gay...u might know him if u live in India, caoz he had his news all over india.....

IPB Image

IDOL
QUOTE(lakshmi @ Oct 25 2007, 12:04 PM) *

Yes. It gives them an opportunity to know the other person. In my opinion, dating should start only after 20 when the boys and girls are more matuerd and responsible.

Are you bossy?

No, i wouldn't say bossy..........but mostly i have leader type personality.............i take initiative and i never fear to be the first to experience..........and i straight forwardly tell others what to do tongue1.gif

Is dear Rafi ur fav. singer?

Marcilo
No, but i have lot of respect for him

- Do you sing aloud when you listen to songs?
IDOL
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Oct 25 2007, 02:54 PM) *
No, but i have lot of respect for him

- Do you sing aloud when you listen to songs?

Yes.......I only sing with fast songs, let's say party and disco songs.........but i listen very carefully to more meaningful/slow songs

Do u like singing?

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 25 2007, 11:37 PM) *

He is an Indian Prince............i guess Raja? or somethin..........he was gay, but married a princess..............then he divorced her and claimed to be gay...u might know him if u live in India, caoz he had his news all over india.....
IPB Image

Trust me, I am seeing the photo and getting to know the news for the first time. And to think that i am a regular news paper reader !! biggrin.gif May be in India, much more importance is being given to Politics .. and sports than sexual preferences and the fall outs.. smile.gif

QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 26 2007, 04:03 AM) *

Do u like singing?

YES...i love but never did. smile.gif

CAN YOU IRON YOUR CLOTHES?
lakshmi

Yes. I prefer to Iron my own clothes.

Do you get annoyed easily?
simplefable
NO...it takes a lot to annoy me. Even then, i might simply walk out for a quiet stroll.

ARE YOU OBSESSIVE ABOUT A TIDY HOME?
IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 09:04 PM) *
NO...it takes a lot to annoy me. Even then, i might simply walk out for a quiet stroll.

ARE YOU OBSESSIVE ABOUT A TIDY HOME?

No, instead, i have messiest one u ever seen.......... laugh.gif ........caoz i dun have OCD biggrin.gif ......kiddin.....my rooms is messy than the rest of the house...........i study there, so book all over the place...mistakenly printed papers tongue1.gif .......bills sad.gif ..i need a good shelf sad.gif

Do u like those with obsessed with cleanin all the time?

IDOL
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 25 2007, 08:01 PM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 25 2007, 11:37 PM) *

IPB Image

Trust me, I am seeing the photo and getting to know the news for the first time. And to think that i am a regular news paper reader !! biggrin.gif May be in India, much more importance is being given to Politics .. and sports than sexual preferences and the fall outs.. smile.gif

QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 26 2007, 04:03 AM) *

Do u like singing?

YES...i love but never did. smile.gif

CAN YOU IRON YOUR CLOTHES?

This man had a political buzz, he's fightin for gay rights in India!............i am glad he does, i even want gays all around the world to be open instead of marrying my "sisters" and make them suffer mad.gif

simplefable
QUOTE(IDOL @ Oct 26 2007, 08:27 PM) *

This man had a political buzz, he's fightin for gay rights in India!............i am glad he does, i even want gays all around the world to be open instead of marrying my "sisters" and make them suffer mad.gif

You seem to be passionate about Women's sufferings Idol. It is indeed heinous to make other suffer for our happiness. it is not humanity at all.

DO YOU THINK THAT TRUE LOVE CAN BE FOUND BETWEEN TWO SIMILAR GENDERS?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.