Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Series Win For India
Hamara Forums > General > Sports > Cricket
tracknest
4 wins in a row.It's great to see the Indian team perform as a unit in the current one day series. 3 Cheers for Team India. clap1.gif
AzgarKhan
Weeeeeeeee WON!!! Dhoni did it again!!
Akhtar
Well played India - in particular to Pathan, Dhoni and today Agarkar
princeali
Yup nice win for the Indian team, good to see them playing well under Dravid.
Bawra Jay
I somewhat Agree to expert comments I watched by famous cricket players and coaches on news today... Under Dravid's captain ship the players are under less mental pressure which makes them play more creatively and in their best skills....... the example they gave was the way Agarkar (man of the match) tried different yokers and other styles in his bowling.... ( I have not seen this match live.. so dunno much about this)

Anil4
Congratulations to Team India and to the player with long hair and even longer shots!

Does this mean its goodbye to Ganguly ?

Anil
princeali
QUOTE(Bhirgu @ Nov 3 2005, 02:36 PM) *

Congratulations to Team India and to the player with long hair and even longer shots!

Anil

Hope not mellow.gif
tracknest
There were many reasons were India's comprehensive victory but the most important and motivating factor was the return of Sachin in such a fantastic fashion. The legend again proved what he can do not only for his team but for the game in general.

I was most impressed with Dhoni and Agarkar. The latter being always uder-estimated. He is talented and wish they just hold on to him rather than chop and change.

Come on Dhoni....keep going....consistency is the key. Dravid's presence is good for the team and Saurav will not be missed as we still have Kaif waiting in the qeue.
desai2rn

Happy to see team India perform to thier talent level.
I guess return of Sachin T. with form gave them a good start and
things started rolling. I also wonder if Sri Lankans were over confident
and could not over come the defeat of the first two games.

Ramesh
Akhtar
QUOTE(Bhirgu @ Nov 3 2005, 07:36 PM) *

Anil

Lets not be too hasty, keep him at least till after the tour of Pakistan. glare.gif
tracknest
Excellent win again for India. Good to see Yuvraj making a significant contribution and also happy to see Kaif back,

GC is trying out different combinations, keep it up thats the way to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.