Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hamdard[1953]
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Anil Biswas
Pages: 1, 2
mahesh
hello friends,
here is another of my favourite anil biswas soundtrack-hamdard.
this film which was anilda's home production is considered by many as anilda's best showcase for manna dey.anilda in many of his interviews chose ''ritu aaye ritu jaye'' as his best creation.
the film's vcd contains 6 songs which i have uploaded here.the lyricist for all these songs was prem dhawan.they are-
1]-aa sapne tujhe bulayein-geeta dutt;
2]-mere man ki dhadkan pe koi nache-manna dey;
3]-na ho humsa zamane mein-manna dey;
4]-ritu aaye ritu jaye-lata,manna dey;
5]-tere sab gham mile mujhko-lata;
6]-tore naina raseele ,katile hai ram;

happy listening,
mahesh
nm007
mahesh saab,
Thank you very much for this and other excellent uploads you have in last few days.
I have heard ritu aaye and tore naina rasiile from the movie. The rest would be a treat to hear for the first time bow.gif
mahesh
thanks nm007,
the film's vcd didn't have the following two songs-

1]-tera haath haathon mein aa gaya by manna dey;
2]-udhar teri nazar badli,idhar badla jahan mera by lataji;

i have these songs and i will try to ul them in a day or two.
regards,
mahesh
mohd2004
Thanks a lot Mahesh Bhai, Hamdard songs are absolute gems which I have been looking for a long time. Rightly said they are one of the finest compositions of Anil Biswas.

Mohd.
mahesh
hello friends,
here are the two songs from hamdard which are not present on vcd-
1]-udhar teri nazar badli-lata/ly-prem dhawan;
2]-tera haath haath mein aa gaya-manna dey/ly-majrooh.

happy listening,
mahesh
ShreeD
QUOTE(mahesh @ Oct 22 2005, 12:16 PM) *

hello friends,
here are the two songs from hamdard which are not present on vcd-
1]-udhar teri nazar badli-lata/ly-prem dhawan;
2]-tera haath haath mein aa gaya-manna dey/ly-majrooh.

happy listening,
mahesh

Hello Mahesh and thanks for some great uploads. Like you I am a great admirer of Anil Biswas. Do you have the Lata solo from Fareb 'Raat gungunaati hai'? Would very much love to listen to this song after a very long gap.

Rgds,

Shree
mahesh
hi shree,
i don't have the song right now.if i get the song within next few days i will definitely ul it.if you are looking for some other lata-anil biswas songs,pl let me know;i might have them.
regards,
mahesh
riddler100
I remember "ritu aye" from the songs my dad used to play on his old old taperecorder (the one with spools). Would love to listen to it again - does anyone still have it in mp3?

Also, didn't Hamdard have "pi bin soona ri" by Mannada and Lata? Didn't see that one in the list of songs above...
balajigade
QUOTE(riddler100 @ Apr 4 2006, 12:50 AM) *

I remember "ritu aye" from the songs my dad used to play on his old old taperecorder (the one with spools). Would love to listen to it again - does anyone still have it in mp3?

Also, didn't Hamdard have "pi bin soona ri" by Mannada and Lata? Didn't see that one in the list of songs above...

It is my pleasure to share such classics, 'riddler' ji
Here are the ones you required :

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Enjoy

--Balaji
bawlachintu
Thanks Balaji Saheb. cool.gif
ketadxb
Dear bawalaji,
There is weekly radio programe ( In dubai) presented by Amin Sayaniji, called Sangeet ke sitaronki Mehfil, last weeks programe was on Anil Biswasji,
ritu aye was rehersed for 15 days by Lataji and mannji, before recording , the programe also had bits of Anilji internview, if any body is interested I can up load MP3 version ( i hope so ) with some one.s help as i am no good technically

Regards
Keshav
nm007
QUOTE(ketadxb @ Apr 4 2006, 02:34 PM) *

Dear bawalaji,
There is weekly radio programe ( In dubai) presented by Amin Sayaniji, called Sangeet ke sitaronki Mehfil, last weeks programe was on Anil Biswasji,
ritu aye was rehersed for 15 days by Lataji and mannji, before recording , the programe also had bits of Anilji internview, if any body is interested I can up load MP3 version ( i hope so ) with some one.s help as i am no good technically

Regards
Keshav

yes sir, it would be absolutely wonderful if you can ul the whole program. what help do you need?
bawlachintu
QUOTE(ketadxb @ Apr 5 2006, 12:04 AM) *

Dear bawalaji,

Regards
Keshav

Sure . My pleasure. smile.gif
riddler100
Many thanks balaji Sir...

ketadxb ji, I'm not too good in these technical matters but let me know if I can help you in any way. It would be great to hear Ameen Sayani's voice after all these years...
unni
QUOTE(ketadxb @ Apr 4 2006, 02:34 PM) *
Dear bawalaji,

Regards
Keshav

This might be of help:
http://www.cyberwalker.net/columns/feb02/150202.html

http://www.dvworkshop.co.uk/Audio/Audio_Ta...tape_to_cd.html
mahesh
hello friends,
i have received many requests fot the soundtrack oh hamdard.
i am re-uploading all the songs.
first the songs from vcd-

the film's vcd contains 6 songs which i have uploaded here.the lyricist for all these songs was prem dhawan.they are-

happy listening,
mahesh
mahesh
next- two songs not featured in the vcd-
1]-tera haath haathon mein aa gaya by manna dey;
2]-udhar teri nazar badli,idhar badla jahan mera by lataji;
and 78 rpm version of geetaji's ''aa sapne tujhe bulayein.

happy listening,
mahesh
bawlachintu
Thanks again Maheshji
august
thanks a lot mahesh ji! bow.gif smile3.gif

movie was made in 1953.

sbiswas2005
Hi Maheshji,

Thanks a million for the songs u have uploaded....

But "Tore naina rasile katile" song is not clear and sometimes jumps by one/two lines. Do u have the song from audio source (not from vcd)? Then pls u/l...

Thanks again for the songs.

Sbiswas
riddler100
thanks a ton, Mahesh ji... bow.gif
anilkumar
This program by Ameen Sayani on Anil Biswas was earlier aired in India
Visit the following site
..Link ..........(and download this in WMA format in 2 parts)..-A
QUOTE(ketadxb @ Apr 5 2006, 12:04 AM) *
..........There is weekly radio programe ( In dubai) presented by Amin Sayaniji, called Sangeet ke sitaronki Mehfil, last weeks programe was on Anil Biswasji, ..........Ritu aye was rehersed for 15 days by Lataji and mannji, before recording , the programe also had bits of Anilji's internview.........................Regards Keshav
ChetanNaik
Thanks a lot Mahesh for the Hamdard songs
anjn
Dear Sir,
Can you please send the mp3 of the song "Ritu aaye ritu jaaye" as an e-mail attachment to my account anjanster@gmail.com? I have been looking for it for a long time. I cannot access from hamara forum as I am not a paid member of this forum. Thank you in anticipation.
AK Ghosh

QUOTE(mahesh @ Oct 21 2005, 09:33 PM) *

hello friends,
here is another of my favourite anil biswas soundtrack-hamdard.
this film which was anilda's home production is considered by many as anilda's best showcase for manna dey.anilda in many of his interviews chose ''ritu aaye ritu jaye'' as his best creation.

happy listening,
mahesh

nahar
महेश भाई जी आपने लिखा है कि गाने अपलोड कर रहा हूँ पर लिंक कहाँ है? मैं बरसों से इन गानों को ढूंढ़ रहा हूँ कृपया मेरी मदद कीजिये।
nahar
यह गाना आधा अधूरा ही सही पर मिला है मुझे आप सबके लिये पेश है: पर अगर किसी को यह पूरा मिल जाये तो जरूर मुझे मेरे मेल पर भेजने का कष्ट करें। मेल का पता है
sagarchand.nahar et gmail.com

ऋतु आये ऋतु जाये सखी री

Click to view attachment
smahesh
reuploading the album.starting with ritu aaye ritu jaye
smahesh
next -two lalaji solos
smahesh
two manna dey solos
smahesh
next-two more manna dey solos
sita
Many thanks Mahesh for Anilda GEMs.-Sita.
smahesh
next-film and record version of geetaji's aa sapne tujhe bulayein
vasudev0409
QUOTE(smahesh @ May 3 2008, 09:49 PM) *

Maheshji,

Thanks for the full album of Hamdard.

regards,

vasudev
lakshmi

Thanks Mahesh for the whole album of hamdard

Lakshmi
parag_sankla
QUOTE(smahesh @ May 3 2008, 09:19 AM) *

Thanks again Mahesh for these rare songs

Best Regards
Parag
Faizel
Thanks Mahesh for the Album,

Regards Faizel.
Faraaj73
QUOTE(smahesh @ May 3 2008, 07:20 PM) *

next-two more manna dey solos

Dear Mahesh Saab

I was looking for some of the Hamdard songs (I already have Pee Bin Soona Ji and Ritu Aaye) on google search and predictably I was redirected to Hamara Forums and your post.

I would be very grateful if you could upload or email me the other songs of this film, apart from the two lovely numbers I already have.

Thanking you in advance.

Kind Regards
Faraaj
smahesh
will upload tonight.

mahesh
Faraaj73
Mahesh Saab

Aap Meri request bhool gaye hain! There is no hurry. Please take your time as I regularly check the Anil Biswas page (he is my favourite composer after all!).

Whenever you upload the Hamdard songs, I would certainly appreciate if you could also upload any pre-50s good songs you have of his earlier films. I notice you've been quite active on the Anil Biswas forums in the past and have done most of the uploading on lesser known films like Jeet and Girls School. I already have Kuch Sharmate Hue (Girls School) and Tum Meet Mere/Kuch Phool Khile (Jeet).

Kind Regards
Faraaj
smahesh
faraaj bhai,
sorry for the delay.starting the uploads.

mahesh
smahesh
next-
smahesh
next-
smahesh
last two songs,

enjoy,
mahesh
Faraaj73
QUOTE(smahesh @ Sep 17 2008, 11:57 AM) *

faraaj bhai,
sorry for the delay.starting the uploads.

mahesh

Thank You again Mahesh Saab

Like I said earlier, there was no hurry and I appreciate your taking the time out to re-upload these songs. I'm hearing Mere Man Ki Dharkan just now and its a wonderful song - among the very best Manna Dey and Anil Biswas could possibly offer. I've heard Tera Haath countless times and this song is the perfect companion piece to that.

Only superlatives apply in complimenting Anil Biswas for his Hamdard compositions!!! Why didn't he and Manna Dey collaborate much, much more?

Kind Regards
Faraaj
smahesh
faraaj bhai,
you are most welcome.its always a pleasure to share anil biswas's compositions;he being my favourite composer.

regarding manna dey;he along with shanker dasgupta were anilji's favourite male singers.

regards,
mahesh
RajanCS
QUOTE(smahesh @ Sep 17 2008, 07:41 AM) *

next-

Maheshji,

Thanks a lot for the Humdard upload. - Rajan
nandi
Wonderful!!
Saki
OMGG ! I missed this one ! Could anybody please please please re-upload the album ? cry.gif

Thanks in advance.
Sincere regards,
Saksham.

PS- Is "pee bin soona" really a follow up on "ritu aaye ritu jaaye" ?
Faraaj73
Hi Saki

Mahesh Saab has uploaded this album many times in past years - the last time being on my request. I upload it this time, with thanks to him for his original upload.

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Faraaj
Sukesh Hoogan
The film version of the following song

rituu aaye rituu jaaye=Manna Dey+ Lata Mangeshkar=Prem Dhawan=5.40m

is available here

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...904&st=390#

Enjoy
Sukesh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.