Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Requests!
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Akhtar
Hi Guys

I am currently converting my cassettes to Mp3s. I thought that if anyone here had the songs that I have on cassette then it would save me a lot of time, especially if they are in CD Quality. Most of them are easily availible.

Pre-Partition Hits

Mere Bachpan Ke
Aawaz De Kahan Hai
Jawan Hai Mohabbat
Aaja Meri Barbaaad
Badnaaam Mohabbat
Kya Yehi Tera Pyar
Umangein Dil
Tum Bhi Bhula Do
Baithi Hoon Teri
Kya Mil Gaya
Aandhiyaaan Gham Ki
Hamein To Sham-e-Gham
Tum Hum Ko Bhula
Tu Kaun Se Badli

-Laut Aavo Mere Pardesy
-Chandani Ratein
-Tum Zindgi Ko Ghum Ka
-Tere bina yuun

Priya
Have all on cd!!!!

Can U give me a day? Will ul them tmrw for U from the net cafe. In 128 kbs cdq. smile1.gif
Akhtar
Take your time !
jamalf_akbar
Hi Akhtar,

This CD is easily available in London and is only about ?7. It's part of the 'Golden Collection' Series and consists of 2 CD's. To save Priya using up her bandwidth I could burn you a copy of the CD and post it to you (if you can't find it in the shops tongue.gif )

As for the other ones, Chandni Raatein I have already uploaded, here's Tum zindagi ko gham ka (from Dupetta) and Laut aao mere pardesi (from Pakeezah). These are CD rips.

I don't think I have a clear copy of Tere bina yun ghariyan, I think the one I have has jhankar. I'll check it out and let you know.

Take care,
Jamal

*** Removed Laut aao mere pardesi - already uploaded by Priya, Post #20
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16548&st=15 ***
Priya
Jamal!!!!!!

I am going to post them from the net cafe tmrw. It is broadband--cheap and fast.
I have spent a long time making mp3s of all the requested songs. Plz do not post them now or my effort will go waste. cry.gif Tho U are a kind dear to be so thoughtful!! smile1.gif
Priya
First one.
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya

Love all these songs but have a special fondness for this one.
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Priya
Akhtar
wub.gif wub.gif rolleyes.gif

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Jamal and Priya ! I really appreciate it

You guys rock!
Akhtar
ooh - 1 more request please
Jalate Hein arman mera dil rotta haye
Inaam
QUOTE(Akhtar @ Oct 22 2005, 03:09 PM) *

ooh - 1 more request please
Jalate Hein arman mera dil rotta haye

It is available here Akhtar!

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16368

Enjoy!

jamalf_akbar
QUOTE(priya @ Oct 21 2005, 10:30 PM) *

Jamal!!!!!!

I am going to post them from the net cafe tmrw. It is broadband--cheap and fast.
I have spent a long time making mp3s of all the requested songs. Plz do not post them now or my effort will go waste. cry.gif Tho U are a kind dear to be so thoughtful!! smile1.gif

No problems Priya, it's just I know that you sometimes have download/upload problems so I thought I would save you the trouble. smile.gif
Priya
I know. smile1.gif
Waise do U have the 2 cd set or a single cd? I got the 2 cd pack but now I think they are selling a single cd in India. sad1.gif
jamalf_akbar
I got the 2 CD set - HMV released the same songs under the Golden Collection Label on 4 tapes. There are a couple of songs missing on the CD's that I found on the tapes. These are:

1. Dil Doon Ke Na Doon - Nadan (1943)
2. More Sajana More Sajana - Dost (1944)
3. Ab Kaun Hai Mera - Dost (1944)
4. Mohaniya Sundar Mukhda Khol - Lal Haveli (1944)
5. Roshni Apni Umangon Ki - Nadan (1943)
6. Dukh Dard Se Jag Mein - Hamjoli (1946)
7. Haye Re Ud Ud Jaye - Mirza Sahiban (1947)
8. Ritu Rangili Aayi - Mirza Sahiban (1947)
9. Yeh Desh Hamara Pyara Hindustan - Hamjoli (1946)
10. Tum Aankhon Se Door Ho - Mirza Sahiban (1947)

The Mirza Sahiban tracks I got on a separate Jugnu - Mirza Sahiban Combo and Tracks 2, 3, 6, 9 I later found on a Noor Jehan - Rare Gems CD released by EMI.
mohd2004
QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Oct 23 2005, 10:39 PM) *

I got the 2 CD set - HMV released the same songs under the Golden Collection Label on 4 tapes. There are a couple of songs missing on the CD's that I found on the tapes. These are:

7. Haye Re Ud Ud Jaye - Mirza Sahiban (1947)
8. Ritu Rangili Aayi - Mirza Sahiban (1947)
10. Tum Aankhon Se Door Ho - Mirza Sahiban (1947)

The Mirza Sahiban tracks I got on a separate Jugnu - Mirza Sahiban Combo and Tracks 2, 3, 6, 9 I later found on a Noor Jehan - Rare Gems CD released by EMI.

Jamal Bhai, Please upload these rare ones which I have been looking for a long time:-

Thanks in advance,

Mohd.
jamalf_akbar
Here you go.

Mohaniya Sundar Mukhda Khol and the two Nadan ones are on tape and for some reason my digitising software is not working so I can't do them at the moment. Pulkit uploaded Roshni Apni Umangon Ki a while back so I am uploading his recording.

Take care,
Jamal
Priya
Here they are Mohdsaab. smile1.gif
Never knew U were looking for these. sad1.gif

Dil doon ke na doon.
Audio is a little dull. sad1.gif
Priya
Old audio. cry.gif
Priya
Mohaniya sundar mukhda....
Who is the co-singer?

Bad audio. All from LP. sad1.gif
Ummer
Co-Singer is Surendra! It was NJ's first film with Surendra. You have Lal Haveli's print with you, how come you dont know who is the co-singer PRiya! Just acting innocent or what ? laugh.gif

Ummer.
Akhtar
Has anyone got ''Qadamo Main Tere Jeena Marana", and "Tere Kadamo Main Bickar Chane Ko Jee Chahata Hai" in good non jhunkaar versions ? Im getting really sick off all of my NJ stuff being in jhankar sad1.gif
mohd2004
Million thanks Jamal Bhai and Priya for uploading my requested songs.

Mohd.
Priya
QUOTE(Ummer @ Oct 26 2005, 11:35 PM) *

Co-Singer is Surendra! It was NJ's first film with Surendra. You have Lal Haveli's print with you, how come you dont know who is the co-singer PRiya! Just acting innocent or what ? laugh.gif

Ummer.

Since when was ignorance confused with innocence? sad1.gif
Have not watched the film yet. cry.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Akhtar @ Oct 27 2005, 01:24 PM) *

Has anyone got ''Qadamo Main Tere Jeena Marana", and "Tere Kadamo Main Bickar Chane Ko Jee Chahata Hai" in good non jhunkaar versions ? Im getting really sick off all of my NJ stuff being in jhankar sad1.gif

I think my copy of the second one is non jhankar. First one I got from hf. Gotta check.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.