Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hf Radio Program Schedules
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
tracknest
Tomorrow, the 28th of May, 11.30 am Mumbai time

Hi All
I will be playing some of my favorite LP songs tomorrow at 11.30 am Mumbai time as a tribute to Laxmikant.
Please tune in if you can
Duration about 60 minutes.
Regards'
T

sri
All are cordially invited !! smile.gif Sri
sri
These are the timings for different time-zones.....for the
MEGA program on NAUSHAD, this weekend
Don't miss it !! smile.gif Sri

Reeth
I hope it is alright to request for a couple of songs, i'd be happy if these can be played on HF

Roop tumhara aankonse peelu-by Mannadey...dont know the Film

Mera dil hai tera-Mohammad Rafi-An evening in Paris

i will log in as and when it is being played
Thank you
sri
REMEMBERING NAUSHAD - ''Phir teri kahani yaad aayi''
Get ready to listen to more than 100 songs this weekend !!
bawlachintu
Coming Shortly

Timeless Duets

Click to view attachment
Time: 9.30 PM IST

Date : 2 June 2006

Duration : 2 hours.
sri
REMEMBERING NAUSHAD - ''Phir teri kahani yaad aayi''
Get ready to listen to more than 120 songs today and tomorrow !!

...and remember.....there's a BONUS TRACK for those who tune in 5 minutes BEFORE the program starts

bawlachintu
Presenting the long awaited show

Raj Kapoor: Showman of the millenium
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Program in 4 parts

1 part: Today 7.00Pm to 9.00 PM IST
sri
REMINDER : To tune into Part 2 of the program - TODAY
Phir teri kahani yaad aayi - REMEMBERING NAUSHAD
...bonus track before the program starts...so be there early !

sri
excl.gif REMINDER

NAUSHAD PROGRAM - PART 2 STARTING AT 9 PM IST*

Do tune in if you're interested !

smile.gif

Sri

* bonus track just before program starts

usha
In my opinion 'Kohinoor ' was one of Naushad's best, i like all the songs from this film especially 'Koyi pyar ki dekhe',which is being played now.
bawlachintu
Raj Kapoor Program scheduled for reairing at 10.00 PM IST Today is cancelled.

Power position is worse this week.
Thank you friends for your support.

Regards

BC
Pradeep
Every body is invited to listen to Naqsh Sahab's interview by Kamal Sharma. The complete interview is split into 3 parts airing on Hamara Radio on June 17th, June 24th and July 1st. Each part is an hour long. Naqsh Sahab shares a lot of information about his interaction with Mukeshji, Rafi Sahab, Kishore Da, Asha Bhonsle, Khaiyyam, Naushad etc., This soft spoken legendary lyricist throws a lot of insight on the glorious days of music.

Click to view attachment

laugh.gif

Nimii
ohmy.gif shocked.gif

Pradeep doing a prog clap2.gif clap2.gif But why are u laughin re mad.gif
Pradeep
That is a smile da smile1.gif ... yes after a loooooooooong time I am doing a program smile1.gif
harihar
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Jun 8 2006, 10:43 PM) *

That is a smile da smile1.gif ... yes after a loooooooooong time I am doing a program smile1.gif

Can't wait for it jump.gifjump.gifjump.gifjump.gif Looking 4wd to it
Nimii

Fantastico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love.gif kiss.gif Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweets !!!!!!!!!

Will definitely tune in biggrin.gif Do send reminders ok mad.gif
sri
Pradeep...that sounds really good !! Looking forward to the program ...and its upload subsequently !!

Great announcement poster design too !! Self-made I suppose ....

smile.gif

Sri

Pradeep
Thanks Harihar, Nimii, Sri smile1.gif Looking forward to seeing you all. Yes Sri, designed the poster myself.
sri
ANNOUNCING THE REPEAT BROADCAST OF
'PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYI' - REMEMBERING NAUSHAD</SPAN>
TOMORROW (SATURDAY) AND SUNDAY
Check the timing for your zone and do tune in, if you missed the first airing last weekend
smile.gif
Sri
Nimii
Yes Sriji jump.gif haazir ho jaaongi biggrin.gif Kal to pakka!
shivani
raat ..... 9:00- 10:00 PM .. 9th June
Priya
Me will be away. cry.gif
Nimii
Zee programme ka naam kya hai !!?!?! I thought I saw something.. ye ladki bhi na jab dekho editing expert bani hai mad.gif

N doh.gif
sri
ANNOUNCING THE REPEAT BROADCAST OF
'PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYI' - REMEMBERING NAUSHAD
this weekend
Check the timing for your zone and do tune in, if you missed the first airing last weekend
smile.gif
Sri
....and don't forget
.. there's a bonus track to be heard if you tune in 5 minutes BEFORE the program starts !
sri
REPEAT BROADCAST OF
'PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYI' - REMEMBERING NAUSHAD
Part 2
smile.gif
Sri
....and don't forget
.. there's a bonus track to be heard if you tune in 5 minutes BEFORE the program starts !
Nimii
Sriji I will be able to hear but cant join the chat mellow.gif
sri
If you thought you've just had a strong dose of Naushad...here's just a little more - to round it off !!

Announcing Part 3 of the NAUSHAD program.....a 30 min BONUS program.......to play all the songs which didn't make the main program ( something like the 'deleted scenes' that they have in DVDs nowadays !! laugh.gif ).

In this you will hear some of the other songs which had to be edited out when the list was finalised to fit the program into 2+2 hours !

This 30 min program will be aired at 10 pm IST on Saturday, June 17 - immediately after Pradeep's program on Naqsh Lyallpuri (9-10pm), which I'm sure all of you will surely listen to !!
smile.gif
Sri

SATURDAY, June 17
10-10.30 pm IST
12.30pm-1.00 pm EST
Nimii
shocked.gif ohmy.gif

SRIJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AN ENIGMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

n bow.gif
sri
ALL ARE INVITED......... smile.gif Sri
sri
This bonus program will feature 40 songs which were edited out of the Naushad program (Parts 1 and 2) due to time constraints
Pradeep
Khumar Barabankvi nahin, Naqsh Lyallpuri rotate1.gif rotate2.gif
sri
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Jun 15 2006, 02:43 PM) *
Khumar Barabankvi nahin, Naqsh Lyallpuri rotate1.gif rotate2.gif

oops blab.gif ....sorry pradeep !!......koi baat nahin......at least by your clarifying this, the matter has been brought up for the attention of potential listeners. laugh.gif

hello all listeners, listen up ....

it's NAQSH LYALLPURI...on Saturday night 9 pm IST

followed by the NAUSHAD program, part 3, 10 pm IST
smile.gif
Sri
P.S. I've corrected it on my post now !!
gkshyam
I have been missing the wonderful radio programmes chronically cry.gif Hope to make it for both the programmes on Saturday, as well as the Madan Mohan tribute the next weekend........ mellow.gif

PS: My hopes, have been as chronic as my unavailability for the programmes!! doh.gif headbang.gif sad1.gif
extenok
This will be the first time that I tune in to listen to any HF radio broadcast. I hope these will be uploaded later on for those of us who miss out on them. smile1.gif

Imran
sri
This bonus program will feature around 40 of Naushad's songs which were edited out of the Naushad program (Parts 1 and 2) due to time constraints
Pradeep
As scheduled the Programme on Naqsh Lyallpuri will begin on time. Friends, I hope you are all able to tune in at 9 pm. I am at the moment having a problem logging on the chats and when I am able to resolve it, will join you all.

IPB Image

Thank you,

Pradeep
Friends, program is going to start in next 4 mins. I am available on both, java and flash chats. smile1.gif
Pradeep
Program is started. Thanks to all listeners. smile1.gif
Pradeep
Thank you all for listening. The 2nd and 3rd part will be played on 24th June and 1st July.
Nimii
Please check the calendar friends.

I am starting a new Programme called Kuchh Khaas Kuchh Anjaane

A special programme on Artistes, who were special in their own way, but who have been forgotten over a period of time. Bringing you back the nostalgic memories of their work in a simple way.

Brought to you on Saturdays(repeats of the previous week) and Sundays between 10 and 11.30 p.m. (IST).

More information will be released as the dates are nearing for the scheduled programme. The programme is scheduled on every saturday(repeats of the previous week)/sunday. The first launch would be on Sunday, 25th June, 2006.

Regards,
N
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
harihar
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jun 22 2006, 01:44 PM) *

Please check the calendar friends.

I am starting a new Programme called Kuchh Khaas Kuchh Anjaane

A special programme on Artistes, who were special in their own way, but who have been forgotten over a period of time. Bringing you back the nostalgic memories of their work in a simple way.

Brought to you on Saturdays(repeats of the previous week) and Sundays between 10 and 11.30 p.m. (IST).

More information will be released as the dates are nearing for the scheduled programme. The programme is scheduled on every saturday(repeats of the previous week)/sunday. The first launch would be on Sunday, 25th June, 2006.

Regards,
N
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Good Luck and hope the programme revives :-

Artistes, who were special in their own way, but who have been forgotten over a period of time. Bringing you back the nostalgic memories of their work in a simple way.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif blink.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif
Nimii
Thanks Harihar!! Aap to hamare umeedvaar listener to ho na biggrin.gif smile.gif
bawlachintu
Novel idea. !
Nimii
Hope everyone gets aware of those lost souls sad.gif

N sigh.gif
sri
excl.gif REMINDER

Madan Mohan Special Radio Program on HF Radio on the 82nd birth anniversary of this great composer.
The program will start on time...and there will be a 'bonus' track for those who tune in 5 minutes BEFORE the program is scheduled to start. All those interested ...please do tune in. The chat session will also be open during the program for those who wish to discuss the music ..and other matters. smile.gif Sri
Pradeep
As scheduled, the 2nd part of the Interview with Naqsh Lyallpuri would begin at 9 PM tonite on Hamara Radio.

IPB Image

Please do join smile1.gif
Pradeep
The 2nd part of the Interview with Naqsh Lyallpuri is going to start in the next 5 minutes. I'll be logged onto flash chat.
Nimii

Click to view attachment
Pradeep
Thank you all for listening and appreciating smile1.gif . The 3rd part will be on 1st July 9PM. Hope you will all be there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.