Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hf Radio Program Schedules
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
gkshyam
Priya!!! Great going!! tongue.gif clap1.gif That's the way to Jalaafy man..... That's the way!! thumbs-up.gif biggrin.gif poseur.gif
Nimii
GKS et tu brutus!!!!!!!!!!! sobsob.gif
sri
The C Ramchandra Special program which was aired on his death anniversary a few days ago, will be re-aired on Sunday, January 8th at 10.00 a.m. IST. This timing is to ensure that it can be caught by members across the US, India and Australia.

C RAMCHANDRA, who also sang some of his own songs under the name of Chitalkar, composed many hit songs in the late forties, fifties and early sixties.....and his songs are characterised by his unique kind of melody and rhythm. More importantly, Lata Mangeshkar's voice had an exceptional quality when singing for this music director. Not surprisingly, a very large proportion of his great compositions are in the voice of Lata Mangeshkar !

So,
- IF you are a C Ramchandra fan ...tune in, to hear what may well be your favourites too
- IF you are a Lata Mangeshkar fan ...tune in,...for you will hear many of her fabulous songs
- IF you are neither...but are a lover of hindi music ...do tune in, ...you may well find some new stuff which you will come to like

DATE
SUNDAY, JANUARY 8

Duration
90 mins

TIME
10.00 am IST
- Sunday
11.30 pm EST - Saturday
8.30 pm PACIFIC - Saturday
3.30 pm Australia (Sydney) - Sunday
12.30 pm Singapore - Sunday

As usual, I will be on HF Radio Chat when DJing

Sri
sri
The C Ramchandra Special program (collection of songs) which was aired on his death anniversary on Jan 5th, and re-aired a few days ago, will be re-re-aired (by special demand) on Friday, January 13th at 10.30 pm IST, for the last time.

DURATION : 90 mins

START TIME
10.30 pm IST

5 pm GMT
12 noon EST
9 am PACIFIC

As usual, I will be on HF Radio Chat when DJing

Sri
Nimii
headbang.gif I will try and come atleast towards the end of the programme which we missed to due BESCOM betrayal sobsob.gif
Priya
What is BESCOM???? unsure.gif
Nimii
BESCOM - BANGALORE ELECTRICITY SHUTOFF CORPN (of) OFFICIAL MANIACS
Priya
rollf.gif
Glad to know the dark ages remain all over India. Yahan to har din kabhi na kabhi power chali jaati hi hai. tongue.gif
unni
REMINDER

ON HAMARA RADIO:

Click to view attachment

Talaikya
The Yaksha is back on the Vriksha (hopefully for the last time)

anyone that wants to meet him/ her - listen in on

Sunday, Jan 15 2006

10:00 PM IST
11:30 AM EST
04:30 PM GMT
Nimii
sobsob.gif AYyyooooo Tji dont remind I will cry more cry.gif

N sad.gif sorry.gif sobsob.gif
sri
Tonight (Jan 16th) at 10.30 pm IST (12 Noon EST, 5 pm GMT), I will play some popular songs of O P Nayyar in celebration of his 80th birthday. For around an hour or so.

Those interested may tune in !!

Sri
Priya
Can we expect some Asha songs this time round at least? biggrin.gif
sri
Jan 16th was the 80th birthday of a living legend, the famous music director O P Nayyar . A selection of his popular songs was aired that night...which was missed by many due to the extremely short notice given by me (only half an hour ! )

So, the same OP Nayyar songs will be re-aired tonight at 10.30 pm IST ( almost 6 hours notice this time !!)

Those interested may tune in. The program will last approx 2 hours.

Timing :
10.30 pm IST, Wednesday January 18th
12 noon EST
5 pm GMT

Stream wil be mp3 @24 kbps

Sri

unni
KACHHA DHAAGA had announced for Jan 21 the re-airing of its Noor Jehan show with Inaam.

But due to Inaam's absence on the 21st, the program will be substituted with:

Repeat broadcast of "EK SHAAM ASHA-JI KE NAAM" (presented by Priya)

Date: Saturday, January 21

Time:

10:30pm IST

5pm GMT

12noon EST

(A few months back this program had been aired when many members were not aware that HF was back on-line after a day of mourning in memory of Bappa-da).

Do hope it is convenient for members to make it for the show at such short notice. Looking forward to a good crowd. Please do tune in to the radio and come to the chat room if U are free.

Thanks!
Priya
They say pictures are memory aids. biggrin.gif

To aap sab isko bhi dekhiye aur show ek liye please ayiyega zaroor. smile1.gif

Click to view attachment
unni
QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Jan 19 2006, 01:10 PM) *
Ghazals from Films
Different Singers.

mp3 encoder 22kbps stereo

What about it? huh.gif
Nimii
headbang.gif BC kyon aise kar rahe hai pata nahi!!

This is the second time he is announcing a prog and vanishing in thin air doh.gif

Ayyo rama!!!

N hairpull.gif
unni

Click to view attachment
Talaikya
Saturday sad1.gif
I'll be lucky if I can listen, let alone chat!! cry.gif
unni
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Jan 24 2006, 10:10 PM) *
Saturday sad1.gif
I'll be lucky if I can listen, let alone chat!! cry.gif

Aren't weekend evenings best since listeners need to go to work/school/college during daytime weekdays?
Talaikya
Not if 'em listeners are home makers sad1.gif
Nimii
headbang.gif and I go out on saturday evenings IST cry.gif

N cry.gif
Talaikya
Am DJ ing... for a bit. Will be at HF chat.
unni
TG & Nimz:

Is Sunday night any better? huh.gif
Talaikya
Sunday noon EST - same problem na U ji. But it's alright, you can't please everyone. Sunday night EST would be great smile1.gif
unni
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Jan 25 2006, 12:25 AM) *
Sunday noon EST - same problem na U ji. But it's alright, you can't please everyone. Sunday night EST would be great smile1.gif

Sunday night EST would be Monday morning in the Eastern Hemisphere!

Peeps wud be shleeping or working! laugh.gif

Priya
Friday night 10 IST? 9.30 IST?
Nimii
ayyooooooooo I am going bonkers with these STandard time chakker mein hairpull.gif

N sad.gif
shivani
Well.. here is another program announcement ( to confuse and antagonise Nimzter more)

A 90 minute program on Suraiya

Date - 31 Jan 2006
Time - 2230 hrs IST
1700 hrs GMT
1200 hrs EST

baaki ka time translation sab khud kar lo tongue.gif
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 25 2006, 03:26 AM) *
Friday night 10 IST? 9.30 IST?

That would clash with another scheduled program. sad.gif
Priya
Which one?
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 25 2006, 07:42 AM) *
Which one?

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=...ent&event_id=71
Priya
That is a one hr show, right? And anyway most often it is not on. Try and find out with PA and PP.
YaarMere
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 25 2006, 12:48 PM) *

That is a one hr show, right? And anyway most often it is not on. Try and find out with PA and PP.

This is a Rafian's show. Lets leave it as it is. Problem?
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 25 2006, 07:48 AM) *

Friday night IST would be a Friday (weekday) afternoon GMT. sad.gif

I still think weekends remain the best option.
Priya
Do we have any listeners from that zone or working USA? I think most of the regular gang is India or non working USA.
Priya
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Jan 25 2006, 06:31 PM) *
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 25 2006, 12:48 PM) *

This is a Rafian's show. Lets leave it as it is. Problem?

U never can, can U?

unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 25 2006, 08:34 AM) *
Do we have any listeners from that zone or working USA? I think most of the regular gang is India or non working USA.

Gotta consider Akhtar and YM in GMT, Myawan in Pakistan, etc.
Priya
Pakistan mein time should be just a couple of hrs diff from India. U can't please everyone. Better to have a time suitable for the regulars who make it a point to attend all programs and encourage their friends.
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 25 2006, 10:18 AM) *
Pakistan mein time should be just a couple of hrs diff from India. U can't please everyone. Better to have a time suitable for the regulars who make it a point to attend all programs and encourage their friends.

Members tune in, subject to their personal convenience and if the program caters to their specific interests. As we saw, there were limited listeners for the program of Classical Music.

I anticipate that fans of Mohd. Rafi and Lata Mangeshkar would tune in to the announced program, but again, only if they are free and have the time. But at least, if it is scheduled for a weekend, we are maximizing the chances of listeners having the leisure to listen to the program.

I dont think there is any "perfect" day of the week and time. Just that weekends would be better for most interested listeners.
Priya
U forget that U USA peeps keep weekend for family and outings.

People come according to their preference but I value friendship first and appreciate those who come more for the sake of friendship than preference. They are the regulars and the ones who add life to the show.
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jan 25 2006, 11:24 AM) *
U forget that U USA peeps keep weekend for family and outings.

People come according to their preference but I value friendship first and appreciate those who come more for the sake of friendship than preference. They are the regulars and the ones who add life to the show.

Do we ever agree on anything? angry.gif
Priya
No. And thank God for it!!!!! mad.gif
YaarMere
Ohhhhhhhhh, is Priya bahen not gettin wot she wants? Here's your teddy back man, dont throw it out of the pram again. I wont pick it up next time you know tongue.gif
Talaikya
Teddy? Pram?? Is that all you can think of YM? Teddies in Prams? rotate1.gif

You do love to stick people with that fork you carry so proudly don't you?

Tumhara kuchh nahin hoga, dark side mein hi rah jaoge!!! I wonder why I even bother :sigh: Priye, just ignore him na, YM doesn't exist :poof:!

nm007
doing the show twice, wouldnt that satisfy a lot more people?
As for me, I cant really listen to shows on weekends. (too many family commitments sad1.gif )
So I vote for 12:00 pm EST weekday (my lunch time when I can close office door and listen to whatever I want)
Talaikya
QUOTE(nm007 @ Jan 25 2006, 02:55 PM) *

doing the show twice, wouldnt that satisfy a lot more people?
As for me, I cant really listen to shows on weekends. (too many family commitments sad1.gif )
So I vote for 12:00 pm EST weekday (my lunch time when I can close office door and listen to whatever I want)

My kinda guy love.gif biggrin.gif
YaarMere
Teddy? Pram?? Is that all you can think of YM? Teddies in Prams? rotate1.gif

Im an innocent child... wot else u want me to think of?

Tumhara kuchh nahin hoga, dark side mein hi rah jaoge!!! I wonder why I even bother :sigh: Priye, just ignore him na, YM doesn't exist :poof:!

Oh dont worry abt it. Only cool ppl get invited... sorry I guess tongue.gif

Abt the ignoring thing? Trouble with that is that not every1 ignores! Methinks u need a better plan.
Talaikya
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Jan 25 2006, 03:18 PM) *

Im an innocent child... wot else u want me to think of?

Awwww you sweet l'il devil love.gif

Oh dont worry abt it. Only cool ppl get invited... sorry I guess tongue.gif

Ah, don't be sorry, if cool = irritate teh heck out of everyone, I am glad to be way uncool!!

Abt the ignoring thing? Trouble with that is that not every1 ignores! Methinks u need a better plan.

You could be right there you know (out of the mouth of babes...). Change in plans, smother him with love everybody, I have already started kiss.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.