Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Is/was Ur Favourite Cartoon Serial?
Hamara Forums > TV Series > TV Life
amicable
Hi Everyone,

Which is/was ur fav. cartoon serial?

I used to like watching Tom & Jerry, Laurel & Hardey, Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, Popeye Show, Talespin (this cartoon series had a bear who was a pilot of his small plane and he had some monkey friends an all, now I dont remember the character names sad1.gif )

Then ofcourse, I liked to watch The Jungle Book, I didnt used to miss even the title song - Jungle, Jungle baat chali hai .................. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
shivani
ufff amita.. how can you forget baloo , and kid and ritu mahalingam and her dotty sunni and Don Carnaz and sher khan (all characters from talespin)
apart from the ones you mentioned I watch arabian nights, little mermaid, duck tales, mickey and friends, x-men, gummy bears, he-man and masters of universe, Simpsons, Rescue rangers , a new show with Gargoyles, Justice Leauge, Spiderman, Superman, Batman , Goofy, Potlie baba li ( old one) or anything else they might be showing on 4 cartoon channels they have .. or any/all movies tongue.gif
apart from that any animation that gets released in a theater close to me...... rollf.gif
amicable
QUOTE(shivani @ Sep 29 2005, 07:51 PM) *

ufff amita.. how can you forget baloo , and kid and ritu mahalingam and her dotty sunni and Don Carnaz and sher khan (all characters from talespin)
apart from the ones you mentioned I watch arabian nights, little mermaid, duck tales, mickey and friends, x-men, gummy bears, he-man and masters of universe, Simpsons, Rescue rangers , a new show with Gargoyles, Justice Leauge, Spiderman, Superman, Batman , Goofy, Potlie baba li ( old one) or anything else they might be showing on 4 cartoon channels they have .. or any/all movies tongue.gif
apart rom that any animation that gets released in a theater close to me...... rollf.gif

yyessssss Shivani, Baloooooo thats how he used to speak at times. How can I forget doh.gif

little mermaid, duck tales and mickey and friends too I used to watch, but not regularly.

And how can I forget Spiderman, He-man and Giant Robot. doh.gif

Hey I even have the theme song of Spiderman, but quality isn't good. If anyone wants I can upload it here.
shivani
Haan karo na mujhe chahiye tongue.gif
I was so disappointed whn they did not have theme song of Spiderman in Spiderman movie sad1.gif
hey what do you mean by USED to watch?
Cartoon network , pogo, disney I , II ye sab channels nahi hain kya abhi??
apart from that Sony and Star par every day twice a day mornign and evening, there is cartoon hr rollf.gif
I think there is an indian cartoon channel as well.
Have you seen Tenaliraman .. the indian cartoon series?? it is sooo cute smile1.gif
Nimii
Spiderman spiderman friendly neighbourhood spiderman..

spins his web.............. <phew cant remember past them..>

yes yes lekin Amita how u gonna upload hairpull.gif

N sorry.gif

Loox like Zzzz is working in a TV channel wala SP office mein laugh.gif

N tongue.gif
shivani
nahi spin his web nahi hai.. In the streets at the night like a ..... he arives just in time..
uff jaldi ul karo
and no .. I just am cartoon crazy rollf.gif
I've got more animated movie vcd's than regular ones biggrin.gif
Nimii
Loox like Zzzz ab bhi bacchi hai smile1.gif good good dont grow up ..

shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont speak loud nahi to rom aajayega spank karne cry.gif

N rolleyes.gif
preet
wow jump.gif nice thread!!! i like many of them let me make a list!!!! tongue.gif

1. Tom & jerry
2. Johnny Bravo aka JB wub.gif
3. Power puff girls
4. Bat man the animated series
5.jetsons
6. Dexter
7. scooby doo
8. the flintstones

baaki i see only if i have nothing else to do smile1.gif
SAJJAD
I luv cartoons - old/new wub.gif There r too many to list here rolleyes.gif Remember - Mighty Mouse?
amicable
Here it goes!!

Attached the theme song of spiderman!!

I had of He-man too but I lost it after I last formatted my PC. cry.gif

Nimii ji, its less than 1MB and quality bhi achha hai na, utna to mein upload kar sakti hoon naa.. unsure.gif
Nimii
yessssssssssssssssss I forgot about that cry.gif

Sorry cry.gif

Mujeh kuchh bhi chalega re smile1.gif as long as I get to hear it !!!

nahi to bakwas lyrics gaati hoon cry.gif

N cry.gif

Here are the lyrics to go with it!!

"Spider-Man, Spider-Man,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size.
Catches thieves- just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spider-Man.

Is he strong? Listen, bud.
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing, from a thread?
Take a look overhead.
Hey, there! There goes the Spider-Man!

In the chill of night, at the scene of a crime,
like a streak of light,
he arrives, just in time!

Spider-Man, Spider-Man,
friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
Wealth and fame? He's ignored.
Action is his reward. To him,
life is a great big bang-up.
Wherever there's a hang-up,
you'll find the Spider-Man !!"

courtesy source: http://www.spidermaninsider.com/songlyrics.htm
preet
wow!!! thanks amicable for that song!!!! jump.gif
AzgarKhan
<-- I love SpongeBob since most of his characteristics match me. laugh.gif
shivani
He man ka title track Hits ke paas hai and he might be able to ul it.. abhi to mere paas nahi hai else I would have ami sad1.gif
and Sajaad.. mighty mouse kaun sa tha.. aad nahi aa raha

and am not a kid Nimmz mad.gif
Nimii
Zzzz sab mein thodasa bachpan rehe jaata hai yaar wink2.gif that does not mean ur not an adult tongue.gif

N hairpull.gif
shivani
(thoda sa.. ask hubby.. he will tell you exactly how thoda) rollf.gif
amicable
QUOTE(shivani @ Sep 29 2005, 08:04 PM) *

Haan karo na mujhe chahiye tongue.gif
I was so disappointed whn they did not have theme song of Spiderman in Spiderman movie sad1.gif
hey what do you mean by USED to watch?
apart from that Sony and Star par every day twice a day mornign and evening, there is cartoon hr rollf.gif
I think there is an indian cartoon channel as well.
Have you seen Tenaliraman .. the indian cartoon series?? it is sooo cute smile1.gif

muje to lagaa tha.. HF mein bahut se senior people bhi hai.. lekin lekin is thread mein to aisa lag raha hai ki sab kids hi kids hai wink2.gif

Shivani,ab mein kya bataun sad1.gif kaafi time hogaya maine cartoons dekhe hue shayad, ghar mein relatives ke saath unke kids aate hai.. tab cartoon network dekhne ko milta hai sad1.gif warna to wo bhi nahi.. cry.gif

Aur Tenaliraman ka cartoon series to nahi dekhi, but I have seen that short series that was shown in Doordarshan

YaarMere
QUOTE(preety @ Sep 29 2005, 04:03 PM) *

2. Johnny Bravo

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I swear JB is immense!! The guy is like the coolest loser ever!! Guy is a hero man!!

QUOTE(Zaira @ Sep 29 2005, 06:40 PM) *

OLD SINS HAVE LONG SHADOWS

Plz dont be SS. Its: "Old sins cast long shadows".
SAJJAD
QUOTE(shivani @ Sep 29 2005, 09:07 PM) *

and Sajaad.. mighty mouse kaun sa tha.. aad nahi aa raha

ohmy.gif U don't know Mighty Mouse blink.gif He was the cross btw superman and James Bond. In other words, he was a horny little mouse who always saves the good looking female mouse from the bad Villian mouse. ALL mighty mouse cartoons ends with a passionate kiss btw Mighty mouse/female mouse. Oh.. i forgot, he can fly like superman. Yes, he was dressed up like superman with muscles tongue.gif
vivekpm
Anyone watched Futurama here? Bender is my fav character smile1.gif

Moving from cartoons to animated movies, I loved Madagascar. Anyone watched it?

Cheers,
YaarMere
QUOTE(Zaira @ Sep 29 2005, 06:51 PM) *

Can u ever talk without sarcasm n pulling anybody's name?
What has SS to do with it?
~~[/b]

Apparently not.

Have you seen SS's sigs? Guy reminds me of that PR 4rom sum Bollywood flick... the guy gets all the sayings wrong.

QUOTE(Zaira @ Sep 29 2005, 06:51 PM) *

Just an advice n u can ignore it since i m NOBODY--
~~[/b]

Good advice. The latter half of it I meant.
amicable
QUOTE(vivekpm @ Sep 29 2005, 11:29 PM) *

Anyone watched Futurama here? Bender is my fav character smile1.gif

Moving from cartoons to animated movies, I loved Madagascar. Anyone watched it?

Cheers,

Futurama??

Bender??

Never heard of it.
Nimii
I loved Madagascar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N jump.gif
visuja
Madagascar was nice.... enjoyed it smile1.gif Though in terms of animated films, I just loved both the Shreks (if shrek is in animated category ! blink.gif)

Mighty Mouse nahin jaanti !! blab.gif i had loads of video cassettes in my collection of this mouse !! Dont know how I enjoyed it, though ! doh.gif There was also this Woody Woodpecker and Roadrunner that I used to watch as a kid. Loved the woodpecker's signature laugh .... tongue.gif Then there was of course Spiderman (thanks Amita!) and Pink Panther series.

My all time favorites --- Tom and Jerry & Walt Disney Mickey - Donald - Goofy ones.... the old ones that used to air on DD Sunday morning ! Imagine me getting up early Sunday morn to just catch the cartoons ! rolleyes.gif

Baaki sabka nahin pata .... lost touch long ago.... aaj kal pata nahin kya kya bachhe dekhte hain... jo cartoon kam aur nautanki zyaada hota hai.... some cartoons even look repulsive, rather than cuuute and likeable. blab.gif ..ab cant say names na ...some have been listed in this thread sad1.gif wink2.gif
Nimii
hahaha Vivz.. I can very imagine.. with that sleepy head and uncombed hair.. shirt coming out of ur pants .. sitting and watching cartoon with your mouth open!

Mom standing beside and giving you the looks for not brushing your teeth!

N laugh.gif
Chitralekha
LOL cute topic! I liked Tom & Jerry, He-man and Junglebook's Mowgli! those were my fav ones. Even today I can sit and watch Tom & Jerry all day without complaining.. biggrin.gif
Nimii
Chitz did u see Jungle book 2??

I luved Mowgli little brother hahahaha such a cute voice!!!!!!!!!!!

N smile.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 29 2005, 10:17 PM) *

N smile.gif

No clues about that N. When was it being aired?
Nimii
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 30 2005, 10:48 AM) *

N smile.gif

hairpull.gif I am talking of the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot we were in the TV/ Tv life forum tongue.gif

N biggrin.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 29 2005, 10:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 30 2005, 10:48 AM) *

N smile.gif

hairpull.gif I am talking of the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot we were in the TV/ Tv life forum tongue.gif

N biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif hehe no worries. I dont remember watching this movie. May be I should find out if local video store wali auntie has this or not.
Nimii
Yep dont miss it! I enjoyed it biggrin.gif

I have a good collections of a cartoon movies wink2.gif

N biggrin.gif
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 30 2005, 10:54 AM) *

I have a good collections of a cartoon movies wink2.gif
N biggrin.gif

Which includes, the video recording of Nimmz Birthday Party, thats gonna release soon on Cartoon Channel.

Nimii
Booooooooooowoooooooooooooooooooooo never had one re cry.gif

ALways my burdays came during 1st term exams cry.gif

SO it was only distributing sweets in the classroom cry.gif hairpull.gif

N cry.gif
shivani
err.. ive never seem mighty mouse.. and I dont know why but Ive kind of come to hate Tom & Jerry bechara TOm hamesha pitata rehta hai usme sad1.gif (not that he doesnt deserve it)
and Amita... what do you watch on TV if you dont watch cartoons *shocked*
and Madagascar wasnt as well made as the earlier ones..recent best in animation so far.. Shrek(I & II) and Ice AGe .. which was ..is truly fundu... kya characters the rollf.gif
Nimii
Tom and Jerry asli mein bahut violence hai cry.gif

I feel sorry for tom sad1.gif

Shrek se jyada I loved ICE AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiss.gif such an adorable movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen Mulan 1 and 2 ??

N smile1.gif
shivani
nahi Mulan to nahi dekhi.. its abt a chinese looking girl na? wh is driven away from her home as a kid and then forms an army and becomes a queen kinds.. unsure.gif
aapne Lilo & stitch dekhe hain sab ke sab? and abhi to uska cartoon series bhi aata hai rollf.gif
Nimii
yayayayay I have Stitch stuffed toy too tongue.gif picked it up at Disney world wink2.gif

Click to view attachment
shivani
sad1.gif mujhe bhi chahiye.. areeyy haanmain Nemo to bhool hi gayee thi .. I got Dory's pillow, and Ive got simba and scooby too rollf.gif
Nimii
The stuffed toy is even more adorable than the pic given here smile1.gif) Really so cuddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call it Stitchy Babu tongue.gif

Finding Nemo I missed cry.gif I think the dvd has been released.. Need to pick it up smile1.gif 500 rs. ka planetm coupon mila burday par laugh.gif

Shark Tale Did you see that one????????????? Will Smith, Renee Zellweger and Angelina Jolie have given voice.. also Robert De Nero.. They have made the animation with the look like faces of the ppl who have given the voices hehehehehe

Dont miss it wink2.gif

N smile1.gif
shivani
which pic Nimmz? I dnt see any.
and yes I did watch Shark Tales.. I uess you missed Robots though. Dont think it was released in India. Pick its cd and watch that as well...its lovely
and Finding Nemo bhi mere paas hai rollf.gif
Nimii
Na I didnt miss Robots I did see it tongue.gif but the print was bad cry.gif

N
shivani
maine to universal studio main IMAX main dekhi thi rollf.gif rollf.gif rollf.gif
Nimii
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry.gif

N sorry.gif
YaarMere
Is no1 here a South Park fan? Not cool man, not cool at all! Wot abt Looney Tunes? That Rooster is damn funny.

Madagascar was good, Ali G was funny in it. Shark Tale was ok too.
Teetlee
Tom and Jerry, Bart Simpson, Bobby Hill (King of the hill)
Donkey from Shrek, but then that would be in movie
tahir77
Spiderman and fantastic four is my favourite cartoon biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.