tahir77
Some good pictures of Mumbai india

IPB Image

Mumbai city
IPB Image

another
IPB Image
hari
where in mumbai is the first photo taken?
gkshyam
Hari Ji.......the first pic is taken at Churchgate......(the road between Brabourne Stadium and Sydhenam/Jai Hind College......The road overlooking the Sea....Marine Drive area) The pic was taken on the day of the MUMBAI MARATHON!!!!! smile1.gif (It was amazing to be part of the Run that day!!! smile1.gif)
tahir77
Wow gk bhai aapko to kafi malumat hai
hari
some more pic please, I just love Mumbai and especially South Mumbai. I was there in 2002 and loved it. I am beginning to understand the where all the areas are, by searching on the net. But real picture are the best.
humble_rafi
Thanx for the pics biggrin.gif

AYE DIL HAI MUSHKIL JEENA YEHAN
ZARA HATKE ZARA BACHKE
YEH HAI BOMBAY MERI JAAN.

RAFI SAHAB mesmerises everything.
gkshyam
Tahir Bhai......Maalumaat ki baat nahin hai.....Waise hum khud yahin....Mumbai mein hi rahte hain........toh...thodi bahut jaankaari hogi hi na... wink2.gif

Btw........I suggest some idea........Why not everybody post pics of Mumbai......that they have themselves taken.......may it be any part of the city.......any sort of scene......... would be more realistic......and maybe they can add some details regarding the pics and situation etc. Would be more lively.........with the comments also coming from the horses' mouth(s) wink2.gif What say???? wink2.gif
tahir77
I think GK bhai u r right.Here is another picture
IPB Image
gkshyam
WOW!!!! Great!!!! Wonderful pic Tahir Bhai!!! clap1.gif
hassan261
hey guyz,

look at this link below:-

alll about mumbai,.
http://www.freewebs.com/hassan_mi/galleries.htm

regards,
tahir77
Thanks hassan BHAI
Here is another pic

IPB Image
tahir77
Another
IPB Image
tahir77
University of mumbai
gkshyam
Wow!!!! Aapka Jawaab Nahin Tahir Bhai!!! clap1.gif clap1.gif Wonderful pics!!! smile1.gif Loved them all thumbs-up.gif

The first pic you have posted today is taken at the townside.... Near Fort area maybe......; The second pic is of the Brabourne Stadium, considered one of the best stadiums internationally, but is now neglected over many years sad1.gif ; while the third pic, as you have rightly said, is of the Mumbai University at Churchgate... smile1.gif Good ones!!! Keep it up!!! thumbs-up.gif
tahir77
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Oct 8 2005, 05:19 PM) *

Wow!!!! Aapka Jawaab Nahin Tahir Bhai!!! clap1.gif clap1.gif Wonderful pics!!! smile1.gif Loved them all thumbs-up.gif

The first pic you have posted today is taken at the townside.... Near Fort area maybe......; The second pic is of the Brabourne Stadium, considered one of the best stadiums internationally, but is now neglected over many years sad1.gif ; while the third pic, as you have rightly said, is of the Mumbai University at Churchgate... smile1.gif Good ones!!! Keep it up!!! thumbs-up.gif

Thankyou Gk bhai smile.gif kuch aur pics i hope aapko achi lagenge
gkshyam
WOW!!!! thumbs-up.gif Another Great Pic!!! clap1.gif This one shows an outstation train (non-Local) passing through Mumbai....... Can't really tell the area....too difficult....... tongue.gif But what caught my fancy in the pic was, The Kite (Patang) caught in the Electric Wires tongue.gif laugh.gif Interesting!!! smile1.gif Nice Pic!!! thumbs-up.gif
tahir77
Another
tahir77
CST railway station
tahir77
Tunnel at Bombay Puna Express Highway
IPB Image
gkshyam
Tahir Bhai sad1.gif Your last two pics haven't come sad1.gif doh.gif
Pradeep
I did my 10th in this school. I have many fond memories in Jamnabai Narsee school, Vile Parle.

Guzra Huva Zamana Aata Nahin Dubara, Hafizkhuda Tumhara.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
tahir77
Nehru Science Center at Worli
tahir77
Tahir Bhai Your last two pics haven't come

Gk bhai woh u/l mein kuch problem hui thi per ab theek hai aap dobara open karein i hope ke ab theek hoga
tahir77
Buildings along Dr. Dadabhoi Nowroji Marg
tahir77
another
vivekpm
QUOTE(tahir77 @ Oct 8 2005, 06:31 PM) *
CST railway station

Sure it is CST? I think it is Churchgate station. Indicator for Platform number 4 shows train to "BY" (Bhayandar)...

Cheers,
tahir77
Vivek bhai mein india kabhi aaya nahin hoon isliye mujhe ziada malumaat nahin hai haan GK bhai bata sakte hain smile.gif
IDOL
thanks tahir ji for sharing these pics...........i want u to post more of India..............it's my wish to go to India.........and pretty soon , Inshallah, i will go there smile.gif
vivekpm
QUOTE(tahir77 @ Oct 9 2005, 06:13 PM) *
Vivek bhai mein india kabhi aaya nahin hoon isliye mujhe ziada malumaat nahin hai haan GK bhai bata sakte hain smile.gif

Koi baat nahin Tahir bhai. Agar kabhi India aane ka mauka mila to Mumbai jaroor dekyega smile1.gif

Cheers,
tahir77
Koi baat nahin Tahir bhai. Agar kabhi India aane ka mauka mila to Mumbai jaroor dekyega smile1.gif

Cheers,

Jee haan vivek bhai kyon nahin zaroor dekhoonga smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.