Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maujon Ki Doli
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Salil Chowdhury
hits
..upon request from the SMNS forum (of all places!)
divz
QUOTE(hits @ Sep 13 2005, 09:57 AM)

thank you hits.... bow.gif (u know one thing.. for the first time i am seeing u u/ling any song apart from providing infos.. smile1.gif , dont count the u/ls in SMNS section )
visuja
QUOTE(divyanjali @ Sep 13 2005, 03:15 PM)
....u know one thing.. for the first time i am seeing u u/ling any song apart from providing infos.. smile1.gif  , dont count the u/ls in SMNS section )
Nice observation Divyanjali ! smile1.gif (grrrr ... me being wary of yr observation skills ! blab.gif ) Waise Hitsji is quite prompt in providing you with songs in his PMs wink2.gif blab.gif
Oh and of course, thank you Hits for the prompt upload smile1.gif
sri
Maujon_Ki_Doli_Chali_Re___Jeevan_Jyoti.zip

hits
thanks for the upload

For those interested - here is the original bengali number on which 'maujon ki doli' was based - sung by Lata Mangeshkar. Non-film song 1963. Lyrics and Music - both by Salil Chowdhury

Sri

nonelikekk
Just noticed that in musicindiaonline.com quite a lot of Salilda's sonsg are available to download, including all the songs from Jeevan Jyoti.By the way, Jeevan Jyoti songs were realeased along with the songs of "Aarop" (MD: Bhupen Hazarika) in the EMI CD CDF 120413. Excellent recording.

nonelikekk

QUOTE(sri @ Sep 13 2005, 03:41 PM) *

Maujon_Ki_Doli_Chali_Re___Jeevan_Jyoti.zip

hits
thanks for the upload

For those interested - here is the original bengali number on which 'maujon ki doli' was based - sung by Lata Mangeshkar. Non-film song 1963. Lyrics and Music - both by Salil Chowdhury

Sri

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.