Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tumhaari Yaad Mein
Hamara Forums > Music > Hamari Sangeet Mehfil
Pages: 1, 2, 3
hits
Folks,

She's half way around the world from me today. Here're some thoughts.... from my heart -

1) This is for the moment I first met her.
hits
..aur yeh us pal ke naam jab usne apna ghar chhod mera daaman thaama.
hits
..aue yeh us pal ke intezaar mein jo kuchh hafton mein aayega!
visuja
Yet to hear any of your 'thoughts' ... but going by your 'repute' at the other thread .. me wanna congratulate you now itself smile1.gif clap1.gif

waise ye pata nahin tha ki mule ke dil mein ek die hard romantic bhi basta hai ! wink2.gif you are sure giving Pradeep a run for the most romantic guy on SMNS wink2.gif
Lata
havent downloaded the songs yet.......but I am maha impressed clap1.gif ........I cant wait to meet u two smile1.gif ........may ur married life be full of love and happiness.....my humble bow.gif to u two:)
hits
QUOTE(visuja @ Sep 12 2005, 09:42 PM)
Yet to hear any of your 'thoughts' ... but going by your 'repute' at the other thread .. me wanna congratulate you now itself smile1.gif clap1.gif

waise ye pata nahin tha ki mule ke dil mein ek die hard romantic bhi basta hai ! wink2.gif you are sure giving Pradeep a run for the most romantic guy on SMNS wink2.gif

Mule to bechara taare dekhta rehta hai. Phir use samjha bujha ke le aate hain.
visuja
Just heard yor 'thoughts' ..... waah waah bow.gif Havent heard the second song at all sad1.gif ..which song is it ? unsure.gif

Your 'Pal Bhar Ke Liye' reminded me of my junior college days... I had sung this song in someone's wub.gif yaad .... woh recording kahin ghar pe tape mein pada hoga wink2.gif .. ya phir pata nahin wud have recorded some song over it when things didnt work out unsure.gif cry.gif
divz
oho..how romantic .... smile1.gif best wishes to u and ur wife..... bye.gif

Pradeep where are u.. see Hits wanna give u tough competition in love game.. tongue.gif
hits
QUOTE(visuja @ Sep 12 2005, 09:55 PM)
Just heard yor 'thoughts' ..... waah waah bow.gif Havent heard the second song at all sad1.gif ..which song is it ? unsure.gif

Your 'Pal Bhar Ke Liye' reminded me of my junior college days... I had sung this song in someone's wub.gif yaad .... woh recording kahin ghar pe tape mein pada hoga wink2.gif .. ya phir pata nahin wud have recorded some song over it when things didnt work out unsure.gif cry.gif

oy hoy hoy...koi baat nahin visu. The feeling is what counts.
hits
Thank you Lata and Divya for the kind words. Here's a measure of how lovestruck I am -

wub.gif

A smiley!

Hits
divz
QUOTE(hits @ Sep 13 2005, 09:29 AM)
Thank you Lata and Divya for the kind words. Here's a measure of how lovestruck I am -

wub.gif

A smiley!

Hits

is it that ur anniversary nearing or is it today...????? unsure.gif
hits
QUOTE(divyanjali @ Sep 12 2005, 10:07 PM)
QUOTE(hits @ Sep 13 2005, 09:29 AM)

wub.gif

A smiley!

Hits

No occassion. Just that I miss her terribly. I'm planning on asking her to create a login and check these out.
Talaikya
The cockles of my heart are warmed... do ask her what she's singing and upload that too... in your voice for the time being, or maybe in her's?? (vive la technology) That would be soooooo amazing! smile1.gif
divz
hey hits cud u please u/l mouzon ki doli... hearing it for the first time ... please please please.........
divz
QUOTE(hits @ Sep 13 2005, 09:40 AM)
QUOTE(divyanjali @ Sep 12 2005, 10:07 PM)

No occassion. Just that I miss her terribly. I'm planning on asking her to create a login and check these out.

ooooooooo......... poor hits...... so what else are u planning in this dejected mood...apart from singign....
vaise kya to aapki begum apne maike gayin hain kya????? wink2.gif
hits
QUOTE(divyanjali @ Sep 12 2005, 10:20 PM)
hey hits cud u please u/l mouzon ki doli... hearing it for the first time ... please please please.........

I envy you for this treat. An intricate tune woven by Salilda, and masterfully rendered by Guru.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=15522
hits
QUOTE(divyanjali @ Sep 12 2005, 10:22 PM)
ooooooooo.........  poor hits...... so what else are u planning in this dejected mood...apart from singign.... 
vaise kya to aapki begum apne maike gayin hain kya?????  wink2.gif

Keep an eye on this thread....and you'll find out. Haan, mayke aur sasuraal donon hi jagah gayi hai. Koshish to bahut ki.... "Tu maike mat jaiyyo.." bhi try kiya. Lekin afsos! Woh hum donon ko chhod ke chali gayi.
preet
wowowowow!!! Hits you are so good!!! smile1.gif and doesnt young girls dream of such husbands!!! jo maike naa jaane ki gujaarish kare naa ki jaate hi party kare tongue.gif oh BTW you and your mule did you both party too??? biggrin.gif

will you plz sing this one too tu maike mut jayiyo in AB's voice??? rolleyes.gif
hits
QUOTE(preety @ Sep 12 2005, 10:39 PM)
wowowowow!!! Hits you are so good!!! smile1.gif and doesnt young girls dream of such husbands!!! jo maike naa jaane ki gujaarish kare naa ki jaate hi party kare tongue.gif oh BTW you and your mule did you both party too??? biggrin.gif

No party sharty yaar. Lambi saansein bharo aur khaana bhi pakaao.

QUOTE(preety @ Sep 12 2005, 10:39 PM)
will you plz sing this one too tu maike mut jayiyo in AB's voice???  rolleyes.gif

Abhi to 6 weeks hain. I'll give it a shot over the weekend. Pukka.
hits
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Sep 12 2005, 10:11 PM)
The cockles of my heart are warmed... do ask her what she's singing and upload that too... in your voice for the time being, or maybe in her's?? (vive la technology) That would be soooooo amazing! smile1.gif

So you are around?
preet
ahhhh knew there was some catch!!! tongue.gif khaana bhi banaana pad rahaa hai naa rollf.gif
will wait for that u/l !!! smile1.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(hits @ Sep 12 2005, 11:45 PM)
So you are around?

Yep
hits
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Sep 12 2005, 10:55 PM)
So you are around?

Yep

Aapke kehne pe kuchh dhoondh nikaala. We recorded this some days before she left.
zippoo
Hits Ji,

Baah Baah, tohaar jabaab naahi.
visuja
rotate1.gif rollf.gif rotate2.gif rofffflllllll
Hits u r a blast ! Ab not only with Pradeep, T-ji ke 'duets' section mein bhi compete karenge aap !! clap1.gif

Keeping an eye glued to this thread with much anticipation camera.gif incl the one in AB's voice wink2.gif
Nimii
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT HITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooo happy for you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time I am lissening to your voice laugh.gif

clap1.gif clap1.gif

N clap1.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(visuja @ Sep 13 2005, 01:13 AM)
rotate1.gif rollf.gif rotate2.gif rofffflllllll
Hits u r a blast ! Ab not only with Pradeep, T-ji ke 'duets' section mein bhi compete karenge aap !! clap1.gif

I have a duets section? That's news to me blab.gif laugh.gif

Hits, enjoyed your voice as always and the wife has a strong one too. The duet was cute!! clap1.gif

This is such fun!! smile1.gif

Nimii
clap1.gif clap1.gif

wowowowwowwwwwwwwww so romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N party2.gif
visuja
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Sep 13 2005, 02:28 PM)
QUOTE(visuja @ Sep 13 2005, 01:13 AM)
.....T-ji ke 'duets' section mein bhi compete karenge aap !!
I have a duets section? That's news to me
T-jii !! yours is the only 'duet with a spouse' that Ive heard at SMNS. Ab hitsji bhi usmein shaamil ho gaye. Were there others ?? camera.gif Methot Pradeep had only uploaded a solo sung to his wifey, I suppose blab.gif ..or was the "Paas Baitho" number addressed to Sushmita !! blab.gif mad.gif
Nimii
I havent heard Talkz duet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kahan re kahan hai Vivz??

Ayyo everyone singing duets ohmy.gif .. mera kya hoga kaalia??

Oh ya I furgaat biggrin.gif I can sing along with GURU tongue.gif

N blush.gif
Talaikya
Pradeep ji (he's an Admin after all!! tongue.gif blab.gif ) had sung "Aaj jaane ki zid na karo" with wifey doing expert comments like "jaaungi"... you missed that?? She was chhooo cute there!!

visuja
Nimz, check yr PM. If u havent heard the 'cacophony' at SMNS tongue.gif ..u did miss a lot !! Legends ko chhodkar zara wahaan bhi mandraaya karo wink2.gif

Oh.. and Pradeep did upload one number "Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo" with his wife's 'Jaoongi Jaoongi' in it ! smile1.gif
Nimii
abbe teri ko spank.gif karungi!!

I juz got a decent connexion to download stuff. Two weeks back where o where did I have the chance to do download and lissen cry.gif You forgot all the lamenting I used to do cry.gif

Meanie sad1.gif

N cry.gif
visuja
headbang.gif
Ek to neki karo aur oopar se maar bhi khaao !! Hai re HF! doh.gif
Now that u have decent connexion, start mandraaoing there... entry with yr shekshy voice is doubly bhelcome ! smile1.gif
rom
Hits, tusi taan greater than what I thought nikle! bow.gif
gkshyam
WHHHOOAAAAA!!!!! bow.gif bow.gif One of the most romantic dedications I've ever heard Hitesh!!! Excellent work clap1.gif That was really from the heart!!! "Dil Se" smile1.gif thumbs-up.gif

PS: Iske pehle toh, I wasn't even aware that you're already married!!!! tongue.gif doh.gif But it looks to be a great Love Story after all........looking at your posts......and u/ls!!! bow.gif Bhai Wahh!!!!!Kya Baati Hai!!!!! thumbs-up.gif smile1.gif
gkshyam
And Just heard the duet too!!!!! Again.....time for some more...... bow.gif bow.gif This time....to be shared with your wife!!! smile1.gif That was really sweet!!! thumbs-up.gif
divz
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Sep 13 2005, 12:37 PM)
WHHHOOAAAAA!!!!! bow.gif bow.gif One of the most romantic dedications I've ever heard Hitesh!!! Excellent work clap1.gif That was really from the heart!!! "Dil Se" smile1.gif thumbs-up.gif

PS: Iske pehle toh, I wasn't even aware that you're already married!!!! tongue.gif doh.gif But it looks to be a great Love Story after all........looking at your posts......and u/ls!!! bow.gif Bhai Wahh!!!!!Kya Baati Hai!!!!! thumbs-up.gif smile1.gif

GKS.. Hits seems to be in mood today..so dont let the chance go away without any fruits.... i mean ask him to narrate his Great Love story.....

and lovely duet too Hits...... clap1.gif clap1.gif
shivani
err.. wo to gaya bolo to hum sunayen biggrin.gif
its really cute rollf.gif
Nimii
AND LOVE STORY MEDLEY MEIN SUNAAYE TO AUR BHI BADIYA!!!!!!!

jump.gif I AM ALL EARS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n jump.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(visuja @ Sep 13 2005, 12:22 PM)
headbang.gif
Ek to neki karo aur oopar se maar bhi khaao !! Hai re HF! doh.gif
Now that u have decent connexion, start mandraaoing there... entry with yr shekshy voice is doubly bhelcome ! smile1.gif

No no.. my airtel connexion refuses to upload my shak(s)y voice hehehehehehe.. It is switches off na wink2.gif ab kya karu main...

N biggrin.gif
sri
QUOTE(hits @ Sep 13 2005, 10:27 AM)
We recorded this some days before she left.

bhai wah !! aap dono ka jawaab nahin !
i'm seeing new facets of your personality, hits !
that was a very sweet duet, indeed

now it looks like you're waiting to sing 'dooriyan nazdeekiyan ban gayi' !

Till then, however, you may have to make do with the rafi number 'kaise kategi zindagi tere bagair, tere bagair' (unreleased song of madan mohan)

with best wishes to both of you left behind and the distant one

Sri
Walker
Love knows not its depth until the hour of departure.

bye.gif Great going Hits
divz
QUOTE(shivani @ Sep 13 2005, 12:57 PM)

na na shivani... tum nahi.. ye prem kahani hithesh ki hai to oose sunane do.....smile1.gif

Hits jaldi aao aur kahani sunao..with all back ground ,front ground , top ground, bottom ground muzik.............!!!!!!!

Hitesh one more request.. why dont u post one of ur marriage snaps..... rolleyes.gif

after Pradeep showing all his love to his wife.. now its Hithesh in so many romantic colors..... gr8 going on HF... rollf.gif few yrs after we will see visu and GKS taking up his charge.. tongue.gif
gkshyam
Haan Re Divyanjali.....feels so romantic.....how nice it would be if I too could put up such dedications in my voice....... tongue.gif tongue.gif

PS: Infact......first things first.....I plan to ask for a mic+headfones ka set in 'Dahej' from my wife...... tongue.gif tongue.gif Then can u/l something na... tongue.gif tongue.gif poseur.gif
visuja
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Sep 13 2005, 07:17 PM)
Infact......first things first.....I plan to ask for a mic+headfones ka set in 'Dahej' from my wife...... tongue.gif tongue.gif Then can u/l something na... tongue.gif tongue.gif poseur.gif
Lo ho chuka kaam !! SMNS pe to upload hone se raha doh.gif
Aur uske oopar aapki romantic dedication ka hona to naamumkin hai !! koi ladki aur aapko .... unsure.gif tongue.gif ..waise mera bhi wohi haal hai wink2.gif ... but at least mic+headphone ke liye ladki par to depend nahin kar raha hoon ! angry2.gif mad.gif

Nimii
GKS neeyum unn crush vushoda paadi oru paatu upload pannu da wink2.gif

N biggrin.gif
Lata
QUOTE(hits @ Sep 13 2005, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Sep 12 2005, 10:55 PM)
So you are around?

Yep

Aapke kehne pe kuchh dhoondh nikaala. We recorded this some days before she left.

Hitesh......ayyyooooo!!!.....that was soooooooooo sswwwwwwweeeeeeet clap1.gif so very romantic blink1.gif
shivani
QUOTE(divvy)
na na shivani... tum nahi.. ye prem kahani hithesh ki hai to oose sunane do.....smile1.gif

dry.gif theek hai.. but let me tell u .. my story was gonna be more entertainign and promising than his!!
the state he is in .. 4 ansso bahayegaa 2 dukh bhare nagme gayega aur uska bas ho jayegaa rolleyes.gif rollf.gif
hits
QUOTE(shivani @ Sep 13 2005, 01:27 AM)

Go ahead Shivani!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.