Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wedding Songz?
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Billy_boy
hey there guys....and priya G....i want sum of madame ji'z shaadi songz....not dat im getting hitched or nything..well not jus yet...
...she has a few that come to memory....like 'saadi ghar ayee'....nyways so if u got sum plz share....inaam paaG??
Inaam
Nice Thread Billy! I have a couple of wedding songs sung by Madam like:
Laakh nakhre dikhao sar jhukana pade ga (Aas)
Banno Teri Mehndi rachane koi aaya (Paalki)
Gori Rain Milan Ki Aai (Dosti)
Jaa Ke sussraal gori (Haveli)
Saade ghar aai bharjai (Maa Puttar)
Dhiyan raaniyan (Dhi Rani)
Vekh mein mehndi le ke aa gai (Mehndi)
and some more..
Do you want only punjabi ones? I will try to upload them for you in a day or two.

Inaam
Priya
Inaaammmm!!! Billy ko chahe Punjabi chahiye ya Urdu--humko to donon chahiye. tongue.gif
Inaam
QUOTE(priya @ Sep 5 2005, 06:37 PM)
Inaaammmm!!! Billy ko chahe Punjabi chahiye ya Urdu--humko to donon chahiye. tongue.gif

Bachpan mein aik lesson padha tha 'Laalchi Billi', aaj wo yaad aa gaya laugh.gif I don't know why?

jamalf_akbar
Hi Bilal,

I have Gori Rain Milan Ki Aayi from Dosti. The original source for this was a tape so the volume is a bit loud and gets a bit distorted if played too loud (I wish they had recorded it better on the tape)

Anyway, it is a great song - so catchy.

Click to view attachment

The next song ' Jaake Susural Gori' from Haveli that was sent to me by our dear friend Pulkit (who is really being missed on this forum cry.gif )

Click to view attachment

Enjoy!
Jamal
Billy_boy
thanx pleny jamal paaG...i havnt heard em yeat but im shure they'll be a treat.....
..inaam paaji yeppz...punjabi ones wud be great esp. the song from 'maa puttar'...many thanx...bilal..... not 'laalchi billi"...yeah?
Billy_boy
hey guys...i finally have a punjabi song to share....so be ready to fulfill all of my requests now yeah...anyways i dunt know what film this song is from ( who cares really)..its sounds like late 80's early 90's.....dunt know the MD either...which is a shame...anyways here is the song...enjoy

Billy_boy
hey guys...i finally have a punjabi song to share....so be ready to fulfill all of my requests now yeah...anyways i dunt know what film this song is from ( who cares really)..its sounds like late 80's early 90's.....dunt know the MD either...which is a shame...anyways here is the song...enjoy

Click to view attachment
Inaam
I m very sorry Bilal, I promised you for uploading wedding songs lekin bilkul hi bhool gaya... will upload some of them very soon... BTW what are the lyrics of the song you have uploaded?

meiowpk
can someone tell me what the film is from

"va va, va va niwa paa ghadoli bhar aiyan"

thanx
Billy_boy
lol....take ur time Inaam paaji...umm its a chorus song ..and the chorus goes something like ' laow ni laow sayyio gore gore hatha uthe mehndiyaan..ni laow mehnidiyaan'...(dont they all)...yeah but i will stop there...anyways Inaam paaji have u convinced Mz. Priya to UL those songs as promised sooo long ago? wink2.gif...anyways tckr..Bilal
meiowpk
think so aint really sure!! datz how da song goes.
all da old women go mad when this song comes on
Billy_boy
but u are not an old woman r u ji tongue.gif
meiowpk
naa not really huh.gif
meiowpk
Inaam Sab,

There is this other N.J famous wedding song that i am looking for. It goes like this "Mawan Te Tiyan (sumfin sumfin) sada naiyon rehniyan. its a bit fast. do you know it, what film is it from
Inaam
Khuram Sahab! I think you are talking about 'Maapeyaan de ghar dhiyan sada nayon rendiyan' , it is from film 'Dukh Sajna De' (1973), MD Salim Iqbal, Lyrics by Khawaja Pervez.
Priya
Billyji,

Ur file cannot be extracted. cry.gif It says incomplete archive. cry.gif

Here is one song from Inaam's list of wedding songs. Courtesy Inaam of course tongue.gif

meiowpk
QUOTE(Inaam_Nadeem @ Feb 4 2006, 03:46 PM) *

Khuram Sahab! I think you are talking about 'Maapeyaan de ghar dhiyan sada nayon rendiyan' , it is from film 'Dukh Sajna De' (1973), MD Salim Iqbal, Lyrics by Khawaja Pervez.

Yes Inaam Saab It is this song. It was quite popular!

Have you got this song without Jhankar?? Please upload it if you do
Inaam
Here you are Khurram Saheb!
Click to view attachment

Billy_boy
inaam paaji and priya ji (hehe) thanx for these gems...inaam paaji i havent heard that 'maapeya' in such along time...im glad to be finally adding it to my collection...sorry priya ji i will repost the song again from uni...my computer at home is playing up again nd i just cant be bothered getting sumone in to have a look at it....but dont worry i am sure it will be up before you post the rest of madame in concert @ mortal men immortal melodies. as u promised. so long ago..wink2.gif..ok takecare guys...bilal
Priya
Oooh Madam in concert. Main phir bhool gayi. Bada lamba process hai--pehle video portion ko isolate karo, cut karo, phir upload ke liye resize karo format badlo. But aapne yaad dilaya, aaj hi karti hoon. Will ul soon. smile1.gif
Billy_boy
you are 2 good mz priya G...wink2.gif bilal
Sabah
I love all her wedding songs wub.gif
Billy_boy
yeh so do i mz sabah..wink2.gif
Laique
QUOTE(Billy_boy @ Feb 1 2006, 08:26 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Billy Boy,
I have tried extracting and downloading the song Mehndiyan but the file says its corrupt and has reached an unexpected end to the archieve? Can you reupload the song please?
Thanks so much
Laique
Inaam
One more wedding song, as per request:

Dhiyaan Raaniyaan
Click to view attachment
Film: Dhi Rani
Year: 1985
MD: Wajaht Attre
Billy_boy
Many thanx Paaji...the film 'dhi rani' also has another hit song in it yeh...is it Dil da Mamla?.....

Laique paaji i dunno whats wrong with that 'Mehndiyan' song...will try nd UL it soon for saucy mz Sabah above..lol.....

Tnax once again Inaam paaji....bilal
friend4u
Thanks Inaam Ji
Sabah
Noor Jehan's granddaughter was amazing in the movie "Taj Mahal" it is so uncanny how her granddaughter looks so much like her, absolutely flawless biggrin.gif
Inaam
Now I am sharing the most memorable wedding song of Madam Noor Jehan. This song always brings tears in my eyes and makes me sad.. sad.gif (I don’t know why!!!)

Dhiyaan Te Dhann Paraya Ve Baabula
Film: Khan Cha Cha
Year: 1972
MD: Nazir Ali
Lyrics: Hazin Qadri

Click to view attachment
Priya
Thanks a lot, Inaam!! bow.gif
Is it a bidai geet? Judging from the weeping. Could not understand much except babula? sad1.gif
Inaam
Ya Priya, Its a Bidaai geet. Very touchy lyrics and tune. I love this song.

Priya
Touchy nahin, Inaam, touching.
Touching maane jo dil ko choo jaata hai.
Touchy maane ladaku insaan jo jaldi naraz hota hai!!!! laugh.gif

Translation milega, poetji? rolleyes.gif
And some more songs? tongue1.gif
I had an experience yesterday that I never thought I would. The next door house has been occupied by 10 North Indian bachelors and yesterday while doing their work they were blaring music at top volume. Madam ke geet the--some of the kind of Punjabi songs I am not too fond of but was so wonderful to hear someone listening to Madam here. Unse pehchaan ho gayi to unke cds zaror dekhna chahoongi.
Inaam
QUOTE(priya @ May 2 2006, 03:51 PM) *

Touchy nahin, Inaam, touching.
Touching maane jo dil ko choo jaata hai.
Touchy maane ladaku insaan jo jaldi naraz hota hai!!!! laugh.gif

Dhatt Tere Ki!!!! headbang.gif Yehi tou difference hai Urdu ke professor aur Engish ki professor mein smile.gif Anyway Priya, Yahaan tou log ajeeb ajeeb type ki English likhtey hai --- meri itni chhoti si mistake to maaf karna tongue1.gif

Translation milega, poetji? rolleyes.gif
And some more songs? tongue1.gif
I had an experience yesterday that I never thought I would. The next door house has been occupied by 10 North Indian bachelors and yesterday while doing their work they were blaring music at top volume. Madam ke geet the--some of the kind of Punjabi songs I am not too fond of but was so wonderful to hear someone listening to Madam here. Unse pehchaan ho gayi to unke cds zaror dekhna chahoongi.

Will try to translate for u, lekin kuchh din ke baad tongue1.gif
And I can imagine ke tumko kitna achha laga hoga sunkar --- zuroor pehchaan karo unse --- lekin dekh bhaal kar tongue1.gif

Priya
QUOTE(Inaam_Nadeem @ May 2 2006, 10:29 PM) *

Dhatt Tere Ki!!!! headbang.gif Yehi tou difference hai Urdu ke professor aur Engish ki professor mein smile.gif Anyway Priya, Yahaan tou log ajeeb ajeeb type ki English likhtey hai --- meri itni chhoti si mistake to maaf karna tongue1.gif

He he he aapki sau galti maaf. Ur English is classy compared to my Urdu. laugh.gif

Will try to translate for u, lekin kuchh din ke baad tongue1.gif
And I can imagine ke tumko kitna achha laga hoga sunkar --- zuroor pehchaan karo unse --- lekin dekh bhaal kar tongue1.gif

I hope their collection is all not new Punjabi songs. Aaj to poora din Kumar sanu aur Alka Yagnik baja rahe the. angry.gif

Mujhse zyada woh log darr rahe hain, lagta hai. Batche hain aur sab ne kaafi dhamkaya hai unko, ki ladkiyon ko dekhna nahin, chedna nahin, nahin to ghar khali karna padega!!! laugh.gif

But still it was special to hear someone playing Madam.

Inaam
QUOTE(noorjahan @ Feb 5 2007, 07:19 PM) *

hi does anyone have any wedding songs by noor jehan here

Wow!!! ohmy.gif Finally Madam is here!
laugh.gif Just kisding
A warm and hearty welcome in ‘your own’ forum Noorjehan ji. smile.gif Is it your real name ya phir Madam se bohat ka izhaar hai?
I have already shared a lot of wedding songs by Madam, if you are looking for any particular song, plesae feel free to write, I will try to upload it gain for you. smile1.gif
Ummer
QUOTE(Inaam @ Feb 5 2007, 10:58 AM) *

QUOTE(noorjahan @ Feb 5 2007, 07:19 PM) *

hi does anyone have any wedding songs by noor jehan here

Wow!!! ohmy.gif Finally Madam is here!
laugh.gif Just kidding

lol Inaam lol haha laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Priya
Inaam what is bohat? unsure.gif

Noor Jehan is a man!!!! ohmy.gif sigh.gif

Welcome Wajidsaab, to the forum!!!! smile1.gif

Inaam
QUOTE(Priya @ Feb 7 2007, 12:07 AM) *

Inaam what is bohat? unsure.gif

Ahh... Typo re glare.gif
I wanted to say 'Mohabbat' smile.gif

Noor Jehan is a man!!!! ohmy.gif sigh.gif

Haan... Ye to aaj pata chala ke ye Wajid Khan Sahab hain... koi Noorjahn naam ki lady nahin. biggrin.gif

Priya
Oh!!! doh.gif
Maine socha koi Urdu word hai!!! laugh.gif
Inaam
Hi Wajid ji,
I can upload the songs here in the forum if you are able to download them. Please read carefully the HF Guidelines. here is the link:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

meiowpk
Inaam saab any luck on finding the song from 'Ucha Shimla Jat Da' and Madams version of 'Kala Doriya' ?
Inaam
QUOTE(noorjahan @ Mar 9 2007, 03:14 AM) *

inaam can u give me the link to dhiyan raniyan wedding song by madam noor jehan to me i love this song so much inaam so can u give me the link to it inaam please

Hi Wajid!
I have received a lot of messages by you, welcome again in Noor Jehan forum. For some reasons, I can not send you the songs by email. I am uploading the song here, I hope you are able to download it.tongue1.gif If you want any particular wedding song, please let me know, will try to upload for you.
Enjoy your fav song!

Dhiyaan raaniyaan…
Film: Dhi Raani
Year: 1985
MD: Wajahat Attre
Lyricist: Khuwaja Pervez

Click to view attachment
Inaam
Mr. Wajid Khan! I am unable to understand why you are posting messages by two different Ids. I have already told you I can not send the songs by eamil. I am sorry.
You can improve your ratio by uploading songs or you can be a paid by subscribing the ‘angel membership’. For more information, please click the Red tab ‘+ Be An Angel’ below of this message.

And please don’t spam this forum by so many useless messages.

noorie
QUOTE(shaddi1 @ Mar 12 2007, 03:56 PM) *

hi priya hows u im fine my name is wajid u know how can i do my ratio could you help me please so i can download my faz songs that i like write back thnksx

Here's a helpful hint....why don't u go through the HF guidelines?

Ms.Noorjahan, i remember ur asking the same question in sum other 4rum just recently...there's a reply awaiting u there. Don't hesitate 2 post ur comments.
noorjahan
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmenthi people ji lol iv just upload a pic of noor jehan i dont know when it was taken tho lol

so i thought might as well upload a pic of noor jahn lol

noorie
QUOTE(noorjahan @ Mar 13 2007, 06:21 PM) *

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmenthi people ji lol iv just upload a pic of noor jehan i dont know when it was taken tho lol

so i thought might as well upload a pic of noor jahn lol

What's so funny???? blink.gif
Inaam
Noorie! smile.gif I think he is just so excited!
laugh.gif

noorie
Perhaps biggrin.gif
noorie
QUOTE(noorjahan @ Mar 13 2007, 10:49 PM) *

hi everyone iv got some wedding songs by madam noor jehan ji can anyone help me because i would like to upload songs by madam noor jehan iv been to hf guidelines and still i cant upload the songs

Did u compress the song file using WINRAR / WINZIP?
If not, then download a free version of either s/w from the Net.
After you've done that, learn how 2 compress a song file, and the rest ( the uploading bit) shud b easy. smile.gif

Noorie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.