Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Priya!
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Inaam
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Dear Priya!

Tum Salaamat Raho Hazaar Baras
Har Baras Ke Hon Din Pachas Hazaar

party2.gif party2.gif gift.gif party2.gif party2.gif
shivani
Wish you a very happy birthday Priya : )
May God bless you with all you wish and deserve

err.. btw kitte sawan dekhe (yaa nahi poochen ye baat biggrin.gif)
Talaikya
Wah wah... timing ho tau aisi... your midnight huh?? Happy Birthday Priya ... from a lazy lump, who didn't get you anything but best wishes for a wonderful life, and this kiss thanks to Preetz kiss.gif
SAJJAD
Happy B'Day Priya~G! Is this the big 1 - 3 0???? wink2.gif Bhagwan aap ko bahut badi umar dai laugh.gif Here is my gift 2 u gift.gif
Priya
Thanks all of U!!!! smile1.gif
Inaam humko Madam ka gaana do. tongue.gif
Bawra Jay
Priya.... Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.... party2.gif
Inaam
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 26 2005, 12:55 AM)

Sure Priya! Tumhara Janam Din hai ... aaj to jo gaana mango gi mil jaey ga smile1.gif Bolo kaunsa gaana upload karon?

Waise aik gaanayaad aa rehy hai --- pasand ho to batado:

Main sola baras ki jab se hoi.. bada shor macha re badi dhoom machi.. laugh.gif Bolo kaisa rahey ga? baby.gif
Priya
Sure. Do ul it. U know which songs I have and which I do not. tongue.gif
But can dl only on Monday when I get back home. So take ur time.
Yeh kaunse film ka gaana hai?
jamalf_akbar
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA. I wish that all your dreams and wishes for the future come true and that you always remain happy.

I was thinking of uploading a song for you but there is nothing I have that you don't already have. I will have to do some more hunting.

gift.gif

Jamal
bigger_than_bollywood
QUOTE(Inaam_Nadeem @ Aug 25 2005, 12:48 PM)
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 26 2005, 12:55 AM)

Sure Priya! Tumhara Janam Din hai ... aaj to jo gaana mango gi mil jaey ga smile1.gif Bolo kaunsa gaana upload karon?

Waise aik gaanayaad aa rehy hai --- pasand ho to batado:

Main sola baras ki jab se hoi.. bada shor macha re badi dhoom machi.. laugh.gif Bolo kaisa rahey ga? baby.gif

That song would be about a decade too late Inaam sunglasses2.gif

Priya, wish you many happy returns of the day!

-Manoneet
Billy_boy
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA JI...have a great one....enjoy it ..nd save sum cake 4 me.!!!....all the best nd more...bilal
visuja
Many many happy returns of the day Priya ! gift.gif gift.gif

Have a great day and great year ahead party2.gif thumbs-up.gif

Nooru Nooru Aashamsagal ! cake.gif
Priya
Thanks friends. Vivek that was superb!!!
For those who did not understand he wished me a 100 badhaiyiyaan but Noor aur Asha ke naame aa gaye usme!!! clap1.gif
visuja
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 26 2005, 01:39 PM)
For those who did not understand he wished me a 100 badhaiyiyaan but Noor aur Asha ke naame aa gaye usme!!! clap1.gif
LOL ..didnt realise that Priya !! Guess that must've been extra special clap1.gif sunglasses2.gif
Inaam
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 26 2005, 11:09 AM)

Waah wah!!!! Kya kehna clap1.gif

Priya! your Birthday gift is due! Aaj internet speed bohat slow hai ... will upload a 'Khaas' song for you tomorrow!

Wait tongue.gif

Inaam
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 26 2005, 11:09 AM)

Waah wah!!!! Kya kehna clap1.gif

Priya! your Birthday gift is due! Aaj internet speed bohat slow hai ... will upload a 'Khaas' song for you tomorrow!

Wait tongue.gif

Priya
Thanks Inaam. As I said i am not at home at the moment so can dl only on Monday. smile1.gif
aahat
Wish you many many happy returns of the day and might you have the most wonderful birthday thus far. biggrin.gif May you have all you wish for, the courage to dream the impossible and the ability to make it true. Have a great day!
-Aahat
humble_rafi
OOOOOOOO PRIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AA AAAAA
KAUN HAI JO SAPNO MEIN AAYA
KAUN HAI JO DIL MEIN SAMAYA
LO JHUK GAYA AASMAAN BHI
DEKHO PRIYA JI KA birthday AAYA
OOOOOOOO PRIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AA AAAAA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA JI party2.gif

where is the partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? laugh.gif
ras
JANAM DIN MUBARAK PRIYA JI!!

AND MANY MANY MANY MORE........

regards.......ras
usha
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
Priya
Thanks again everyone. I am truly touched that so many friends on hf have wished me. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 26 2005, 01:06 PM)
Thanks again everyone. I am truly touched that so many friends on hf have wished me. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Mera choclate pasand nahi aya sad1.gif ..... Ek hi tha last one..... dekh aise tau mein apni choclates share nahi karte lekin teri bday thi tau socha... buzurgon ka kuch lihaaj kiya jaye... aab tau tu ek saal more buzurg.... so kuch lihaaj badhana padeyga naa BUZURG JI tongue.gif ha ha JK

Priya
Chocs are my fav sweets. Love coffee and chocolate flavours and any kind of chocolates esp the ones with diff fillings!!! DROOL!!!!
Ummer
Hello Priya,

Happy Birthday to you gift.gif blink1.gif gift.gif clap1.gif sunglasses2.gif

Ummer.
Chitralekha
A very very happy birthday P smile1.gif Tumhe AB or NJ ke sab gaane mil jaaye aur baaki aur jo dil ki tamanna ho woh bhi sab poori ho aisi dil se shubhechchayen. WishingmMany many happy returns of the day. cake.gif
Nimii
Ya ek handsome hero usse ghode pe bitaake le jaaye wink2.gif

Wonder who that guy gonna be *poor fella he gonna tear his hair apart .. to find place for storing all Priya music collection tongue.gif*

N biggrin.gif
Nimii
Priya tera burday commemorate kar diya World space waalon ne! Last nite it was Asha songs thru out on channel Farishta! Kept thinking of you dearie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N biggrin.gif
visuja
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 27 2005, 10:16 AM)
Priya tera burday commemorate kar diya World space waalon ne!

blab.gif Nimz!!!! Worldspace ne Priya ke janam din par commemoration de diya ! doh.gif headbang.gif

Er ...dictionary.com gives this:
com·mem·o·rate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-mm-rt)
tr.v. com·mem·o·rat·ed, com·mem·o·rat·ing, com·mem·o·rates
To honor the memory of with a ceremony.
To serve as a memorial to.

I'm sure u didnt mean that wink2.gif laugh.gif
Ummer
user posted image clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif gift.gif gift.gif gift.gif
Nimii
Vivz I did MEAN it!! coz if you remember she belongs to the Bhoot family of HF!!

Remember she surfs more in the nite on HF than any of mortals tongue.gif

hahahahah

N_Bhootni biggrin.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 27 2005, 07:45 AM)
Ya ek handsome hero usse ghode pe bitaake le jaaye wink2.gif

Wonder who that guy gonna be *poor fella he gonna tear his hair apart .. to find place for storing all Priya music collection tongue.gif*

N biggrin.gif

Ghoda na ho to bhi chalega but me wunly marrying guy with music collection even bigger than mine na!!!!! laugh.gif
Haan he may tear his hair out when I want the front shelves to stock all the Asha and Madam discs!!! tongue.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 27 2005, 11:51 AM)
Vivz I did MEAN it!! coz if you remember she belongs to the Bhoot family of HF!!

Remember she surfs more in the nite on HF than any of mortals tongue.gif

hahahahah

N_Bhootni biggrin.gif

The bhootni sisters of HF!!!!! Click to view attachment

Reunited thro music. Khabardaar if I hear someone chuckling 'eerie'. abuse.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 27 2005, 02:56 PM)
Ghoda na ho to bhi chalega but me wunly marrying guy with music collection even bigger than mine na!!!!!  laugh.gif
Haan he may tear his hair out when I want the front shelves to stock all the Asha and Madam discs!!!  tongue.gif

hahahhaha.. not to worry I am on the look out for such a bakra for u biggrin.gif dont ja worry!

tere liye yeh bhi nahi kiya to kaise bb hoon main *bb = here it is bhootni behen*

N biggrin.gif
Nimii
The bhootni sisters of HF!!!!! Attached Image

kiski yeh himmat ya majaal jo hame eerie bole! abuse.gif

N mad.gif abuse.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 27 2005, 04:01 PM)

N mad.gif abuse.gif

Insaanon mein nahin hai re par janwaron ko kaun rok sakta hai? Zubaan par lagaam naam ki cheez nahin hai. sad1.gif
Yasmin
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Priya Deedi
Nimii
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 27 2005, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 27 2005, 04:01 PM)

N mad.gif abuse.gif

Insaanon mein nahin hai re par janwaron ko kaun rok sakta hai? Zubaan par lagaam naam ki cheez nahin hai. sad1.gif

haan jaanwaron esp the one that almost resembles the humans woh wala jaanwar na?
ek nahi teen teen ! ohmy.gif

N ?
Priya
Sahi pehchaana tumne. clap1.gif
The one of incessant chatter with no respect for its more refined and evolved counterparts. sad1.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Yasmin @ Aug 27 2005, 08:24 PM)
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Priya Deedi

This is such a cute pic. The white cat in the centre reminds me of my cat Frisku!!! smile1.gif
visuja
Er.... between a cat (and / or frog) and the other animal..which one is more evolved ? unsure.gif Me forgetting some basics of evolution here.. doh.gif
anywayz... wasnt there a story in which 2 cats fight and the intelligent animal runs away with the food or something ? unsure.gif tongue.gif

*though the 2 cats here are unlikely to fight*..* except maybe cause a few fights !* biggrin.gif
Priya
QUOTE(visuja @ Aug 27 2005, 10:51 PM)
Er.... between a cat (and / or frog) and the other animal..which one is more evolved ? unsure.gif Me forgetting some basics of evolution here.. doh.gif
anywayz... wasnt there a story in which 2 cats fight and the intelligent animal runs away with the food or something ? unsure.gif tongue.gif

*though the 2 cats here are unlikely to fight*..* except maybe cause a few fights !* biggrin.gif

I see the intelligent animal right here. The fox!!!!! abuse.gif
Na, the cats here are not likely to fight. Regarding evolution, the cats are actually human (U do know about women and cats sad1.gif ) and the frog is only a human under a spell.
And as for the animal awaiting the final boon of evolution, he's a jolly good fellow and the cats just like to pull his tail errr... leg. tongue.gif
Inaam
Priya Dear! Here is your Birthday Gift!
An especial Upload! Hope you will like it.
Click to view attachment

Ae Baharo Mujhe Ye Batao...
Film: Apne Huway Paraey
Year: 1977
MD: M Ashraf
Lyrics: Masroor Anwar
Priya
Wow Inaam!!!! Thanks so much. I will be reaching home tonight. Will dl it then. bow.gif clap1.gif clap2.gif

BTW yeh smilies aapko kahan se mile. Bade cute hain. smile1.gif
Priya
Lovely song, Inaam! Thanks a ton!!!! Lovely gift. bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

Haan pata nahin yeh kab hoga!! Sigh!! wub.gif tongue.gif
Inaam
QUOTE(priya @ Aug 29 2005, 04:02 PM)
Haan pata nahin yeh kab hoga!! Sigh!!  wub.gif  tongue.gif

Heee heee hee!!! You got the point smile1.gif Kahir jab bhi ho --- hamin bulaana mat bholna tongue.gif

Inaam
Priya
Chedte ho!!!! GRRR abuse.gif
Ek forum par mendhak aur doosre par aap!!! mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.