Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Lady That You Dream Of !!!
Hamara Forums > Films > Wallpapers
NATURE
I don't know why I feel like that. Hilary Duff and Vidya Balan, these r the 2 ladies whom I like very
Much ... Ooh God, really Women are the most Beautiful thing of the Nature .... How could u make
Such a Sweet and Lovely thing ? Hilary is still a kid, so Vidya Balan will be perfect for me ... I know
She lives in Chembur, Bombay. Could anybody help me ? what should I tell her ? how will it be if I
Say " Will u marry me Vidya ? " ... how to start the relationship .. Tell me Friends !!!
********************************************************************************
Well breaking the above message, I would rather say post here all the Beauties that U really Like ...
It could be anybody.
Mandrake
Well Nature, I called her up (her sister is an architect - we do some projects together) and you're gonna be shocked to read this wink2.gif

Our admin Pradeep-JI was a college mate of Vidya (he took her interview, which was posted on HF a couple of months back) and she is aware of HF.

The MOST interesting part: she is a member on HF under a nickname (courtesy Pradeep, of course), and is a rather regular poster!!

She's asked me not to divulge her nick, and I guess you'll have to figure that out...wink2.gif
YaarMere
Is she famous? If so then wot 4?
NATURE
Mandrake Ji aap Dost se bhi zydaa saavit huye ... main kab se soch rahaan thaa Chembur
Jaanoongaa, kuchh Phoolon kaa Guldasta de aaoongaa. Lakin Himmat nahi hotaa thaa,
Celebrities baygeraa thodaa High Profile hotaa hainaa aur main thehraa Low Profile ( I mean socially)
To nahi gayaa ... kahin aap mazaak to nahi kar rahen hai ? Kahaan hai unki Interview ? Can u plz
Pass a message to her to read this Topic ? If u r joking then don't joke plz. ( Kyun ke aapjo beetch
Beetch mein Aankh maarte hainaa Emotions ke dwaaraa, hume lagtaa hai sab mazaak hai )
( Ye kuchh Phool hai mere taraf se unko de dijiyegaa .. Mujhe pataa bhito nahi unhe keisaa Phool
Zydaa pasand hai ) Main wo Photos naa attach kar paayaa naahi remote linking kar paayaa ..
Is site ke saare Phool unke liye .. Phool

Meraa har suboh, har shaam Vidya Ji ke naam

Mandrake
Vidya Balan's article by Pradeep is posted here:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=12389&hl=
Pradeep
Not to crush your dreams Nature... but Mandrake.. aise din mein chane ke jhaad pe mat chadaavo bhai.

That article was a cut paste from times of india or someother news site. The college mate of Vidya was Saif. But Siaf does not remember it.. lagta hai Saif babu hifi ladkiyon ke peeche bhaagtha tha. Vidya ka simple nature shaayad use kuch khas nahin laga hoga.

Nature ji, aap zarur chembur jaayiye aur Rafi Sahab ka gaana play kijiye..

Tere Kooche Mein Bin Jhoote Watan Se Chal Ke Aaya Hun,
Men Dil Ki Har Tamanna Asli Ghee Mein Tal Ke Laaya Hun...

smile1.gif
suhana_safar
I miss the girl of my dreams...... sad1.gif

I am counting days for her return.
NATURE
Pradeep Ji , main gayaa thaa aaj Chembur lakin aeisehi baapas aa gayaa. Mil nahi sakaa, afsos
Reh jaayegaa agar Bombay chhod nese pehle ekbaar dekh nahi paayaa to ... Puchhte puchhte R.K.
Studio pahachgayaa. I was told that she lives somewhere near R.K. Studio, I didn't want ask about
Her, actually asking about R.K. is not a matter but about Vidya a bit shy ... when I reached R.K. the
Conversation is like this:
Me: Is it open now, do u allow to enter ?

He: It's closed and nobody allowed to go inside, but u have come to see it. U can go, give me 50/-
For Tea ( Hindi mein Chaay Paani Bolaa )

Me: No, Thank u. I didn't come to go inside. Actually I want to go somewhere else, do u know
Where does Vidya Balan live ? I am told she lives somewhere here.

He: Vidya ? who is she ? ( I was shy and laughing, believe me what can I do if I don't know the address
And want to find ) ...

I told him something and then left. Some time later, I got a turning and took that path. There I
Found the other Gate of R.K. Studio and after that Kalpataru Project. I thought let's ask here ...
The Person whom I asked said "Here all r bad and Business Men, u better go this way and u will
Find some Bunglow, ask some 1 there. Immediately he took my pen from the pocket without asking
Wrote something and then returned. While leaving I didn't say him thank u for that suggestion.
Because I thought it was not a help and when he didn't thank for the pen then why should I ...
Then what could I do ? I moved here and there tried to see something if fortunately I can see the
Lovely Lady then will surely talk to her and give her a Bouquet, but might be it was not to happen
Finally I bought a mentos and came back while biting it
--------------------------------------------------
Conclusion : Hum apne Dilojaan tak pahach ne mein naakaam rahe
Here r some Pictures of Hilary Duff and Vidya Balan, God knows whom she will marry ...
Pradeep Ji who is that Man, Suresh Menon ? I don't like if somebody touches her.
Pradeep
Pradeep Ji who is that Man, Suresh Menon ? I don't like if somebody touches her.

Who is Suresh Menon? Unni Menon ka bhai hai kya? tongue.gif
IDOL
i didn't like ur white woman............Indian is very beautiful]
SAJJAD
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Aug 20 2005, 07:46 PM)
i didn't like ur white woman............Indian is very beautiful]

I like BOTH laugh.gif Any color is fine with me - I'm NOT prejudice when it come to women tongue.gif
NATURE
Good SAJJAD JI ... We should be equal to every Beautiful Lady, shouldn't we ?
Actually I am a color blind ( wink2.gif ) especially in case of Women ....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

----------------------------------------

PRADEEP JI , Suresh Menon Unni Menon ke bhaai hai kaa ? Tab to
Kuchh naa kuchh karnaa padegaa ... Yeh Unni Ji hai kidhar aaj kal dikhaai nahin detaa .... ?
Pradeep Ji, respond to me quickly. I will be waiting ... Well , can any 1 plz give me the
Home address / Phone No / Email Address of Vidya Balan ??? Anybody ???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.