Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Most Handsome Boys Of Bollywood
Hamara Forums > Films > Wallpapers
IDOL
hi friends

here is me again.............with same topic..........this time about boys.........apart from their career in film industry.........do u rate them as handsome and very good looking? if so good, ...................if u think there are many more...........post their pics
IDOL
more
IDOL
more
IDOL
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Aug 11 2005, 03:12 AM)
more

IDOL
i personally like shahrukh.......but i dun think he's handsome...........so i wun post his photos here....caoz i might break the rule of handsome men photos laugh.gif
IDOL
shashi....................he's the first handsome man that i liked first time...........i saw his aa gali lag ja.............and namak halal...........mostly i like the way he looks........so cute and some handsom blink1.gif
shivani
How can you gals miss Balraj Sahni..
I dont think there is one who has looked as handsome as him..
and Big B ??
preet
me think these are the best looking of the lot....
1. Amitabh Bachchan
2. Salman khan
3. Shammi Kapoor
4. Abhishek Bachchan
5. Shashi Kapoor
6. Jugal Hansraaj
7. Dev anand (the young one)
8. Dharmendra
9. Akshay Kumar
10. Zayed Khan

these were the one who really were good looking i dont think Sharukh, Aamir, Vivek Oberoi etc can be counted as good looking though they are as successful smile1.gif
viquar
ofcourse, Shashi Kapoor " Mujhe usski hasi bahot acchi lagti hai "

My list is :
======
Shashi Kapoor
Dharmendra
Amitabh Bacchan (Maine bacchan ko Silsila ke alawa ksis aur movie mein itna handsome nahii dekha)
Fardeen Khan
Shahrukh Khan
Salman Khan (Khobi who told you that SK is not handsome, he is very handome guy in film ind.)
Akshay Khanna
Akshay Kumar
Deenu Morya
IDOL
there's big confusion of being a fan of their ART .....or to be impressed of their look............look is something else..........non of u said Ashmat patel is good looking.........caoz he's a new guy.....with not much popularity...non cares about him........the topic i have here is who looks cute.........and if u think there are some boys that are very handsome and are not here......... just post their pics so that i can see them as well........the reason i didn't post King Khan is that u wun like him if wasn't king of bollywood today....if he was a failed actor would u still count him as handsome? blab.gif .......not for sure .... tongue.gif ...i like him after Amitab.........but i dun think that he's very atractive.........caoz when i saw his first movie, his look didn't impress me............however, Arjun Rampal's look impressed me at first sight........i dun know either he has any hit movie or not.......i did NOT post Nanna pathekar here either............i am one of his biggest fan, but he's not very handsome........he can impress someone by his acting, not by his look.........that's why i ask u friends, to be realistic of their look........not their talent blink1.gif

shivani ji, amitab is here.............he's wearing black suit and black glasses.......and i dun know the other actor u named.........would u plz post his photo?
SAJJAD
NONE tongue.gif They all r ugly laugh.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Aug 12 2005, 03:02 AM)
NONE tongue.gif They all r ugly laugh.gif

angry1.gif
vikram
Hey none of you guys think SANJAY DUTT is Handsome ...... Strange !!
anyway the guys who impressed me with there looks :-

1 Amitabh (Always)
2 Shashi Kapoor (Sharmili)
3 Dev anand (Black and white era)
4 Sanjay Dutt
5 Rishi Kapoor
6 Vinod Khanna
7 Dharmendra (He smiles Great)
8 Abhishek Bacchan
9 Salman (MPK )
10 Arjun Rampal

rcss1543
And not to forget VIVEK OBEROI & ABHISHEK BACHCHAN blink1.gif
maheshks
Seen almost all of them and had personal conversations (please do not ask my profession)....90% of them have average looks, including salmaan and shahrukh,... if seen without make ups. blab.gif

If you meet the two from older lot.. face to face and without make up....vinod khanna and dharmendra...I can say.......even now......Imaarat bahut shandaar rahi hogi wink2.gif

Shashi Kapoor has put up a lot of weight and in this age...alas... it is very difficult to describe his features ohmy.gif

A word of advice for gals....do not go by their photos.....these faces are heavily clad with make ups and is the work of camera angle and sharp lights... showing beautiful skins sunglasses2.gif
rcss1543
Yes camera tricks are a lot. But have seen and met Abhishek Bachchan last year
while at the movies for FIDA. Personally he is a beautiful person from the inside unlike other actors I have seen. They're stubborn, selfish, rude & conceited.
IDOL
yeah.................dharmendra was handsome no doubt...........about abhishek..........he would be handsome..........but not as his father
maheshks
Harikishen Goswami......Another Punjabi... born at Abottabad now in Pakistan......and this is the man who i think was the most handsome during his young days. It was for his good features only that he was continuously taken as hero by many film makers despite the fact that his initial 10 movies, on a traught, failed miserably at the box office, the eleventh was a hit......hariyali or raasta......then another 9 continuous failures .....and.... then came that classic .....woh kaun thi ...that changed his carrier. There is no other hero in the hindi movies who was made hero despite so many failures...that speak of this
man's features and real life persona.

Here is Manoj Kumar

Click to view attachment
IDOL
oh ur talking about this man..................he's so handsome..........so good looking............i think i saw him singing a song " ek pyar ka naghma hain".........and " main na bholonga" i haven't watched the movie, but i did watch the song videos..........he's very good looking
maheshks
Khobi...you are correct. Here is one more snap of his from the movie
Suhag Sindoor

Click to view attachment
IDOL
No............these two pics dun match each other...............the one u posted first is the guy who sang " main na bholnga"..........but this guy is somebody else
maheshks
Khobi there is a gap of at least 12-15 years between these pictures and the picturisation of main na bhoolonga from the movie roti kapda aur makaan...it is manoj kumar.
IDOL
really?....................so whcih one is older..........the one with girl..........or this one
Ummer
Harikishen Goswami......Another Punjabi... born at Abottabad now in Pakistan......and this is the man who i think was the most handsome during his young days

Ah Abottabad! blink1.gif As a kid I have spent 2 years in Abottabad, very cold place, used to snow alot. Abottabadi ppl r very beautiful. But I dont think Abottabad is part of punjab, it is part of Frontier province now. No one speaks punjabi over there, they speak pushtu.

Ummer.
SAJJAD
IMHO - He was THE most handsome guy in Bollywood:-)
YaarMere
Ultimate respect Sajjad bhai bow.gif bow.gif

Dilip sud on the list too.
IDOL
just respecting ur choice ONLY sajjad ji

YM.........didn't i tell u never post ur posting in my postings? headbang.gif
qhabibi
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Aug 15 2005, 08:17 PM)
IMHO - He was THE most handsome guy in Bollywood:-)

I M Fully Agreed. Mohammad Rafi is the most Attractive Personality of Bollywood.
IDOL
i like his voice blink1.gif
ZIA
my list
1.Salman khan
2.Amir khan
3.Amitabh
4.aftaab shivdasani
5.shahid kapoor
6.shahrukh khan
7.dev anand
8.sanjay khan
9.dhamendra
10.vinod khanna
IDOL
QUOTE(ZIA @ Aug 21 2005, 01:45 PM)
my list
1.Salman khan
2.Amir khan
3.Amitabh
4.aftaab shivdasani
5.shahid kapoor
6.shahrukh khan
7.dev anand
8.sanjay khan
9.dhamendra
10.vinod khanna

kool.........but WHO IS SANJAY KHAN?
divz
my list , i am not going to confine n 10 only.. i will write a long one.. smile1.gif

Amitabh
Sunil dutt
Balraaj Sahani
Vinod Khanna
Rajesh Khanna(he looks too good in Araadhana)
Vinod Mehra
Dilip Kumar
Shashi
Dharmendra
Manoj Kumar
Sanjay Khan
Feroz Khan
Rajendra
Abhishek B
Arjun Rampal

Khobi have u seen the song "wadiyaan mera daman" ??? Sanjay khan is the one in this song. smile1.gif

Naveen Nischal looked good in "ye mana meri jaan" but he cudnt stand in coming yrs...

i think i shud stop now..varna sab kahenge ki poora ka pora Bollywood la diya yahan tongue.gif
IDOL
i jus mentioned..........that if u name somebody out of these guys , whom i post their pics, please post their picute so that i can see them.........i dun know this sanjay khan........i haven't seen the video for vadiya mera daman..........i heard it from audio..........please friends, if u talk about somebody who's picture is not here..........post his pic so that i can recognize...............

divayanjli ji...........ur right rajish khana was very handsome in Ardhna.......i found him very handsome at his earlier stage
divz
Brother of Feroz Khan

Father of Suzanne Khan and father-in-law of Hrithik Roshan.

Father of Zayed Khan

is none other than Sanjay Khan

Tipu Sultan in "Sword of TIpu sultan"

sorry dear dont keep snaps of actors and actresses....searched on google , got pic of Feroz khan but not of sanjay khan sad1.gif
hope somebody u/ls it for u
Anil4
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Aug 23 2005, 04:22 AM)

divayanjli ji...........ur right rajish khana was very handsome in Ardhna.......i found him very handsome at his earlier stage

With all his pimples?????????????????

Anil
Nimii
So what Bhirgu he still was dashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pimples to sab ko hote rehete hai! You cant hold that against our Kaka !!

N!
Anil4
N

More than pimples, he just didnt fit my idea of a bollywood hero. He wasnt as tall as the heroes he was replacing, i didnt like his kurtas, his hairstyle etc etc.

Goes without saying I was in a minority in early 70's, as everyone else was gushing about him. The phenomenon, they called him. I remember this girl at university telling me that if Rajesh Khanna ever kissed her hand, she would never wash that hand for the rest of her life!

Apni apni pasand hai Nimmi!

Anil
Nimii
Hahaha Bhirgu! True true!!!!!!!!!!!

I still found him dashing! May be I see something you dont! Hota hai hota hai !

N
divz
QUOTE(Bhirgu @ Aug 23 2005, 07:58 PM)
N

More than pimples, he just didnt fit my idea of a bollywood hero. He wasnt as tall as the heroes he was replacing, i didnt like his kurtas, his hairstyle etc etc.

Goes without saying I was in a minority in early 70's, as everyone else was gushing about him. The phenomenon, they called him. I remember this girl at university telling me that if Rajesh Khanna ever kissed her hand, she would never wash that hand for the rest of her life!

Apni apni pasand hai Nimmi!

Anil

Anil
chahe dimple ho ya pimple.....achhca lagne se matlab hai.... smile1.gif jab achhca lagna hota hai to kuch bhi ho kaisa bhi ho achcha hi lagega.... smile1.gif

vaise bhi aapko kyon hi vo pasand aayega....hero to ladkiyon ko pasand aate hain... rolleyes.gif
vaise i dont think he had pimples in aradhna..i have seen Aradhna so many times... never saw them...
NATURE
KHOBI JI , I got it. I got it at last .... usually I don't post the Pictures of any 1 ( at least not of Men)
Xcept the HOT and SEDUCTIVE LADIES .... But xceptions r there, this time I can make
A compromise ... Look @ Sanjay Khan , can u identify him among these People ?

Sorry I couldn't post the other 2 Pictures, not able to attach and Remote Linking too.
So plz check Starswelove.com

IDOL
the bald guy? blab.gif where's handsome
Anil4

Anil
chahe dimple ho ya pimple.....achhca lagne se matlab hai.... smile1.gif  jab achhca lagna hota hai to kuch bhi ho  kaisa bhi ho achcha hi lagega.... smile1.gif

Divya

Me liked his Dimple, you can like his pimple! Waise to ek Simple bhi thi but dunno what happened to her!

Anil
divz
QUOTE(Zaira @ Aug 24 2005, 01:54 AM)
~~

So thats sunjay khan?--
Feroz khan's bro?--
Whoa! time changes everyone dramatically~

~~

yes dear they changed a lot as others do...but if u see their earlier snaps..u will say yes they are Khans..

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Aug 24 2005, 07:30 AM)
the bald guy? blab.gif where's handsome

half bald guy is feroz khan....!!! the complete bald guy is Rakesh Roshan..Hrithiks father

QUOTE(Bhirgu @ Aug 24 2005, 08:50 AM)
Divya

Me liked his Dimple, you can like his pimple! Waise to ek Simple bhi thi but dunno what happened to her!

Anil

Anil i liked his dimple as well as pimple too...tongue.gif ab ye Simple kaun hai..Dimpe ki sis to nahi????? vaise ye Dimple bhi kabhi pimple ke saath thi... tongue.gif
Nimii
Yes Zaira!

baldy who acted in Dharmatma is Feroz Khan

The next brother - Sanjay Khan - used too look handsome.. but in the fire accident during the making of Tipu Sultan - a tele serial - he was marred with severe burn scars

Next is Sameer - he lives in Bangy - he is a builder..

There are 2 more I think.. one is Akbar who was married for sometime to Zeenat (they broke up after he abused her badly). One more is there, dont know his name.. he lives abroad.

N
Anil4
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 24 2005, 09:51 AM)

There are 2 more I think.. one is Akbar who was married for sometime to Zeenat (they broke up after he abused her badly).
N

It was Ranjita (starred with Rishi Kapoor in Laila Majnu) who was in a bad relationship with Akbar Khan.

Zeenat Aman, I think, was involved with Sanjay Khan for a while, which culminated with her getting slapped in public by him.

Anil
im4afi
MY LIST IS
ABHISHEK BACHCHAN
JOHN ABRAHAM
SALMAN KHAN
FARDEEN KHAN
SHAHRUKH KHAN
AKSHAY KUMAR
SHAHID KAPOOR
ANIL KAPOOR
here are some ABHISHEK'S PICS
IDOL
yes he's handsome! no doubt!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.