Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Few Bengali Film Songs
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
adm654
Shesh Theke Shuroo (1969) - Bolo Hori, Hori Bol, Bolo Hori, Hori Bol, More Giye Tore Gechhe, Tore Giye benche

What a brilliant song.
sr4579
AWWWWWWESOME!!!!
Mannu
QUOTE(adm654 @ Aug 10 2005, 05:29 PM)
Shesh Theke Shuroo (1969) - Bolo Hori, Hori Bol, Bolo Hori, Hori Bol, More Giye Tore Gechhe, Tore Giye benche

What a brilliant song.

Khoob khoob bhalo...
jbakshi
Thanks again adm. Tumi to kaMpiye dichchho boss!

Great going..

-JB

imjagdish
QUOTE(adm654 @ Aug 10 2005, 05:29 PM)

What a brilliant song.

BAhut khoob AmitDa,
Looking forward to more Bengali nos from KishoreDa!!!!!!
jbakshi
Hi Adm,

It's me again. This time I'm here to ask you for a favour. Do you have the songs of LOOKOCHURI & OGO BODHU SUNDARI? In case you do, would you be kind enough to upload them for me? In addition to these, there's just ONE more song I need - the only Kishore Kumar number in GHARE BAIRE (Bidhir Baadhon Kaatbe Tumi...).

I'll be highly grateful to you if you uploaded them for me.

Thanks for your time & your generosity,
party2.gif -JB

Mannu
QUOTE(jbakshi @ Aug 11 2005, 01:01 PM)
Hi Adm,

It's me again. This time I'm here to ask you for a favour. Do you have the songs of LOOKOCHURI & OGO BODHU SUNDARI? In case you do, would you be kind enough to upload them for me? In addition to these, there's just ONE more song I need - the only Kishore Kumar number in GHARE BAIRE (Bidhir Baadhon Kaatbe Tumi...).

party2.gif -JB

Bakshi Bhai...

Here goes 1...
Mannu
Hi Adm,

party2.gif -JB

Bakshi Bhai...

Here goes 2...

ei_to_hethaay_kunjochhayay
Mannu
Hi Adm,

party2.gif -JB

Bakshi Bhai...

Here goes 3...
Mannu
Hi Adm,

party2.gif -JB

Bakshi Bhai...

Here goes 4...

ek_palaker_ektu_dekha lukochuri
Mannu
Hi Adm,

party2.gif -JB

Bakshi Bhai...

Here goes 5...

shing_nei_tobu_naam_taar lukochuri
jbakshi
QUOTE(Mannu @ Aug 11 2005, 05:36 PM)
Hi Adm,

party2.gif -JB

Bakshi Bhai...

Here goes 5...

shing_nei_tobu_naam_taar lukochuri

Arreee Mannu bhai.. wah wah...bahut achchha!! Surprisingly, you seem to have a good bangla collexion as well! great going buddy thumbs-up.gif
-JB
Mannu
Bangla collection to HF aur kishorekumar.org ki meharbani hai.... but sad part is though I enjoy the songs... I can hardly understand them.... cry.gif

-Mannu
bchatterjee
QUOTE(Mannu @ Aug 11 2005, 07:21 PM)
Bangla collection to HF aur kishorekumar.org ki meharbani hai.... but sad part is though I enjoy the songs... I can hardly understand them.... cry.gif

-Mannu

They are very good collections!!! I grew up listening to such songs!!
Bappa
jbakshi
QUOTE(bchatterjee @ Aug 11 2005, 06:24 PM)
QUOTE(Mannu @ Aug 11 2005, 07:21 PM)

-Mannu

They are very good collections!!! I grew up listening to such songs!!
Bappa

Ya, same here. you're a true music lover, Mannu.
What other Bangla numbers do you have?

-JB
adm654
Another upload - Number 2. Reasonably common song, but excellent recording.
adm654
Number 3
adm654
Number 4
adm654
Number 5
adm654
Number 6
kasani840
Guys, Posting 2 Bengali gems of Kishore Kumar.

1st one is from Amarsangi. Music by great Bappida. One of huge hits in bengali by Guru. Still Prosenjit, the super hero of contemporary Bengali film, on whom the song is picturised have it in his cellphone as ringtone.It was released in 1987. It has a hindi version in the film Satyamev Jayate sung by Ashaji.
kasani840
2nd one from Amanush.

Guru got Filmfare Award for the hindi version of this song. Bengali version was much tough to sing and leaves a bigger impression on listeners. The music was given by Shyamal Mitra. When Kishore Kumar heard the song for the first time from Shyamal Mitra he told that sorry he cannot sing this song. It is tough for him. Shyamal Mitra asked him that how much time KK need to deliver the song. KK told a month. Mr Mitra told him ok. After one month the recording was done and Mr. Mitra told afterward that in this one month KK had made my song much better than what I thought. Such was his greatness. Long live KK. gift.gif
jbakshi
QUOTE(adm654 @ Aug 12 2005, 06:35 PM)
Another upload - Number 2. Reasonably common song, but excellent recording.

Attached File(s)
  Ontoraale__1985____Aaj_Ei_Dintaake_Moner_Khaataaye_Likhe_Raakho__Aamaaye_Podbe_M
one__Kaachhe___Bappi_Lahiri___Gouri_Prasanna_Majumdar_.zip ( 3.95mb )

QUOTE(adm654 @ Aug 12 2005, 06:41 PM)
Number 3

Attached File(s)
  Onuraager_Chhoaa__1986____Aami_Je_Ke_Tomaar_Tumi_Taa_Bujhe_Naao__Aami_Chirodin_T
omaaroi_To_Thaakbo___Ajay_Das___Gouri_Prasanna_Majumdar_.zip ( 4.64mb )

QUOTE(adm654 @ Aug 12 2005, 06:47 PM)
Number 4

Attached File(s)
  Protishodh__1981____Aaj_Milon_Tithir_Poornimaa_Chaand_Mochhaaye_Ondhokaar__Aaj_M
ilon_Tithir_Poornimaa___Ajay_Das___Pulak_Bandopadhyaya.zip ( 3.86mb )

QUOTE(adm654 @ Aug 12 2005, 07:00 PM)
Number 5

Attached File(s)
  Obhiman__1986____Dujonaate_Lekhaa_Gaan_Theeme_Gelo_Bhool_Sure__Kaachhe_Theke_Tum
i_Aaj___Ajay_Das___Pulak_Bandopadhyaya.zip ( 2.8mb )

QUOTE(adm654 @ Aug 12 2005, 07:07 PM)
Number 6

Attached File(s)
  Sondhe_Prodeep__1985____Aaj__Mukhete_Bolle_Tumi_Kothaa_Mukhete_Bolle_Tumi_Je_Kot
haa__Se_Kothaaee_Shesh___Mrinal_Banerjee___Pulak_Bandopadhyaya.zip ( 4.99mb )

Guru, Tumi Kalpotoru!! clap1.gif

Thanks a LOT adm. You know what? I already have these songs, but their qualities are so pathetic that I had actually thought of posting a new topic here today, requesting someone to upload them. This is truly amazing! Are you some kind of a psycho who can read others' minds? And that too, 'online' sunglasses2.gif ?

Thanks a million,
bow.gif -JB

hits
QUOTE(jbakshi @ Aug 12 2005, 12:48 PM)
Are you some kind of a psycho who can read others' minds? And that too, 'online' sunglasses2.gif ?

Thanks a million,
bow.gif -JB[/color]

Psychic, Bakshi ji, Psychic.
jbakshi
QUOTE(hits @ Aug 13 2005, 12:30 AM)
QUOTE(jbakshi @ Aug 12 2005, 12:48 PM)
Are you some kind of a psycho who can read others' minds? And that too, 'online' sunglasses2.gif ?

Thanks a million,
bow.gif -JB[/color]

Psychic, Bakshi ji, Psychic.

Ooops! Sorry Hits ji. That was a careless typo...completely unintentional

Thanks anyway

-JB
imjagdish
QUOTE(kasani840 @ Aug 12 2005, 07:40 PM)
Guys, Posting 2 Bengali gems of Kishore Kumar.

1st one is from Amarsangi. Music by great Bappida. One of huge hits in bengali by Guru. Still Prosenjit, the super hero of contemporary Bengali film, on whom the song is picturised have it in his cellphone as ringtone.It was released in 1987. It has a hindi version in the film Satyamev Jayate sung by Ashaji.

If I am not mistaken, even Bappi Lahiri had a solo of this song in the movie.
friend4u
[quote name='jbakshi' date='Aug 13 2005, 12:18 AM' post='132946']
[quote=adm654,Aug 12 2005, 06:35 PM]Another upload - Number 2. Reasonably common song, but excellent recording.

Attached File(s)
  Ontoraale__1985____Aaj_Ei_Dintaake_Moner_Khaataaye_Likhe_Raakho__Aamaaye_Podbe_M
one__Kaachhe___Bappi_Lahiri___Gouri_Prasanna_Majumdar_.zip ( 3.95mb )[/quote]

[quote=adm654,Aug 12 2005, 06:41 PM]Number 3

Attached File(s)
  Onuraager_Chhoaa__1986____Aami_Je_Ke_Tomaar_Tumi_Taa_Bujhe_Naao__Aami_Chirodin_T
omaaroi_To_Thaakbo___Ajay_Das___Gouri_Prasanna_Majumdar_.zip ( 4.64mb )[/quote]

[quote=adm654,Aug 12 2005, 06:47 PM]Number 4

Attached File(s)
  Protishodh__1981____Aaj_Milon_Tithir_Poornimaa_Chaand_Mochhaaye_Ondhokaar__Aaj_M
ilon_Tithir_Poornimaa___Ajay_Das___Pulak_Bandopadhyaya.zip ( 3.86mb )[/quote]

[quote=adm654,Aug 12 2005, 07:00 PM]Number 5

Attached File(s)
  Obhiman__1986____Dujonaate_Lekhaa_Gaan_Theeme_Gelo_Bhool_Sure__Kaachhe_Theke_Tum
i_Aaj___Ajay_Das___Pulak_Bandopadhyaya.zip ( 2.8mb )[/quote]

[quote=adm654,Aug 12 2005, 07:07 PM]Number 6

Attached File(s)
  Sondhe_Prodeep__1985____Aaj__Mukhete_Bolle_Tumi_Kothaa_Mukhete_Bolle_Tumi_Je_Kot
haa__Se_Kothaaee_Shesh___Mrinal_Banerjee___Pulak_Bandopadhyaya.zip ( 4.99mb )[/quote]

Thanks a LOT adm. You know what? I already have these songs, but their qualities are so pathetic that I had actually thought of posting a new topic here today, requesting someone to upload them. This is truly amazing! Are you some kind of a psycho who can read others' minds? And that too, 'online' sunglasses2.gif ?

Oh no I missed them..Is there any way u guys can reupload these or even send me in a PM. will be obliged.

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.