Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kbc2 - Kaun Banega Crorepati 2
Hamara Forums > TV Series > TV Life
Pradeep
Don't loose hope is the moral of the story,
Hot seat pe milega bhaiya, Umeed se dugna.

Courteous, occasionally playful, his face an impenetrable mask - Bachchan leads contestants through 15 heart-stopping questions. The conversation peppered with his pet phrases, "Confident?" "Are you sure?" "Lock kiya jaye?"

With KBC 2 the prize money up for grabs will be a staggering Rs 2 crore! A new life line added, flip where the participant can choose another question.

KBC2 was aired yesterday August 5, 2005. Here is the first episode. Enjoy smile1.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Pradeep
The 2nd episode aired on August 6th 2005.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
NATURE
Bahut Bahut Dhanyabaad aapko Pradeep Ji ... Main 2nd epi nahi dekh paayaa thaa
Abhi dekh sakaa lakin wobhi bas 2nd epi kaa 1st file, 2nd aur 3rd files to pehle epi
Kaahi recap hai ... sochaa thaa main galat hoon, lakin do baaraa try karne ke baad
Bhi wohi aar rahaa hai ... plz 2nd epi ke 2nd aur 3rd files zaraa check karenge aapne
Same file re-attach to nahi kiya ? ... I am waiting to watch the remaining portion ..
Bye and Thanks a Lot once again ...
Pradeep
No NatureJi. Its the 2nd episode. The participant of the first episode continued on the 2nd episode too. But certainly its not the first episode.
Pradeep
This episode was aired on the 7th August 2005.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
NATURE
Thanks Pradeep Ji for uploading the other episodes. If u r planing to delete the attachments then
Plz don't do it now give me some time to download again and check, I will let u know. But it is for
Sure that I got them repeating ... just let me download and confirm, may be this time it works
For God Sake, Who knows ?
I have asked a Question in the other KBC Topic in this thread. If any 1 can kindly clear my
Doubt then it will be a nice gift to me ... Cheers HF !!! Bye
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.