Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khile Na Kaagaz Ka Kabhi Phool...
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Mandrake
This lovely, lovely song should be termed as 'rare' as almost nobody I know has heard of it (now I know half the guru-fans - led by Nimii JI - will tonk me on the head wink2.gif).

Khile na kaagaz ka kabhi phool...

Sung by Kishore kumar
Also sung by Sulakshana Pandit
Film - Zamaanat
Music - Sonik - Omi
Lyrics - Raj kavi Tulasi

Back in April 2005, Bawra Jay had uploaded his copy on my request. It wasn't great sound quality, but still much, much better than no song wink2.gif

I want to know whether anybody possesses CDQ of this song.

If anybody wants, I can upload the copy that BJ had uploaded.

But I would be interested in acquiring an excellent recording. Would anybody have it?
ravisho
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Aug 3 2005, 08:14 PM)
This lovely, lovely song should be termed as 'rare' as almost nobody I know has heard of it (now I know half the guru-fans - led by Nimii JI - will tonk me on the head wink2.gif).

Khile na kaagaz ka kabhi phool...

Sung by Kishore kumar
Also sung by Sulakshana Pandit
Film - Zamaanat
Music - Sonik - Omi
Lyrics - Raj kavi Tulasi

Back in April 2005, Bawra Jay had uploaded his copy on my request. It wasn't great sound quality, but still much, much better than no song wink2.gif

I want to know whether anybody possesses CDQ of this song.

If anybody wants, I can upload the copy that BJ had uploaded.

But I would be interested in acquiring an excellent recording. Would anybody have it?

Hi,

I haven't heard this song and would be grateful if you can share it. Never mind the quality. Kishoreda's voice can make up for that.

Thanks,
Varadarajan
Mandrake
Varadarajan, I am uploading the copy I have. Unfortunately or otherwise, I have not retained the original copy u/l-ed by Bawra Jay. I have experimented with making the song more listen-able. So you will simply have to accept my experiment wink2.gif

Still, I hope you'll enjoy the song.

Khile na kaagaz ka kabhi phool - Kishore Kumar - Zamaanat - Sonik-Omi (MD) - Raj Kavi Tulasi (Lyrics) - 128 kbps - duration 3:15
bobby mudgel
friends--here is a raj ki baat---on ep records this song is a kishore-sulakshna duet--while on film sound track ---ye dono songs alag alag hain--kishore solo and sulakshna solo--record par dono songs ka 50-50% mila kar duet bana diya hai
Mandrake
QUOTE(bobby mudgel @ Aug 4 2005, 09:09 PM)
friends--here is a raj ki baat---on ep records this song is a kishore-sulakshna duet--while on film sound track ---ye dono songs alag alag hain--kishore solo and sulakshna solo--record par dono songs ka 50-50% mila kar duet bana diya hai

Bobby, sorry for having missed this post.

If you do come back (which I sure hope you'll do - when you'll truly believe that we all sincerely miss the guys who've left the forum), I'd like to hear more from you about this.

(Incidentally, Bobby was the name of my Indo-German room-mate at the hostel. Great pal of mine. So reading your name gives me fond memories. Too bad you are choosing to stay away buddy, do come back thumbs-up.gif )
dolly_khattar
Mandrake, u are a MAGICIAN...can't you do some voodoo and bring all these members back? Use Lothar if u need to... smile1.gif
Mandrake
QUOTE(dolly_khattar @ Aug 18 2005, 09:03 PM)
Mandrake, u are a MAGICIAN...can't you do some voodoo and bring all these members back? Use Lothar if u need to... smile1.gif

Dolly, worry not smile.gif Adm is the only one who's been really away from the forum since 12th August. My secret powers tell me that the others are keeping a watchful eye on the proceedings wink2.gif

The fact of life is, life goes on regardless of everybody. The good part is, life would be a whole lot better with these guys around. If they value our posts for them, they'll drop their anger and come back for the people who enjoy their company, and ignore those who don't...

Wot d'ya say Dolly?
Marcilo
Adm is the only one who's been really away from the forum since 12th August. My secret powers tell me that the others are keeping a watchful eye on the proceedings

ummm Aur kaya pata hai... Jadugaar "Goga" sunglasses2.gif sunglasses2.gif
dolly_khattar
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Aug 18 2005, 09:33 PM)
QUOTE(dolly_khattar @ Aug 18 2005, 09:03 PM)

Dolly, worry not smile.gif Adm is the only one who's been really away from the forum since 12th August. My secret powers tell me that the others are keeping a watchful eye on the proceedings wink2.gif

The fact of life is, life goes on regardless of everybody. The good part is, life would be a whole lot better with these guys around. If they value our posts for them, they'll drop their anger and come back for the people who enjoy their company, and ignore those who don't...

Wot d'ya say Dolly?

right on Mandrake saab....! clap1.gif
abhijoy
Hi,

Anyone have this song in CDQ or LP RIP?
soumik
Hi Abhijoy,

This song is having two versions - one is KK solo and the other one is a duet of KK & Sulakshna Pandit.

Regards

Soumik
abhijoy
If u can, pls upload both versions....
soumik
Dear Abhijoy here goes both the versions....

Soumik

QUOTE(abhijoy @ Aug 31 2016, 10:28 PM) *

If u can, pls upload both versions....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.