Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meri Awaaz Suno!
Hamara Forums > Music > Hamari Sangeet Mehfil
imjagdish
Ok Nimmi...here's a short clip of one of my performances...I do not have a home recorded song..so, ek namoona pesh hai...audio quality is'nt 2 good...headphones might help.... and Nimmz..I strongly recommend u service u'r shock absorbers before you listen to these.. thumbs-up.gif
bchatterjee
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Aug 3 2005, 12:07 PM)
Ok Nimmi...here's a short clip of one of my performances...I do not have a home recorded song..so, ek namoona pesh hai...audio quality is'nt 2 good...headphones might help.... and Nimmz..I strongly recommend u service u'r shock absorbers before you listen to these.. thumbs-up.gif

You are pretty good!!!
thumbs-up.gif
Bappa
gkshyam
GREAT GREAT JAGDISH SAHAB!!!!!!! bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif Awesome!!!!! too good.....loved it........Can you please u/l longer clips??? of other songs too??? would really love to see them.... thumbs-up.gif bow.gif

PS:...and that was nice to see you speak a few words in Marathi in between.... tongue.gif laugh.gif hehehe... smile1.gif
Nimii
O MY!!

Yeh festive mein gaaya! Maan gaye ustaad! And you are asking me to hear SK and Kirti Kumar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N !
imjagdish
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 3 2005, 01:33 PM)
O MY!!

Yeh festive mein gaaya! Maan gaye ustaad! And you are asking me to hear SK and Kirti Kumar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N !

Thanks folks...

BC and GKS...I sang 8 songs in that program. Unfortunately, multiple performances were edited out in the final release of the festival (which was day long and lots of other events)...This one was a recording by one of my friends who was in the audience..though he did not record the complete song. And it was he who spoke the Marathi words....
I am trying to get hold of another performance of mine from the organisers, once I get it, I shall u/l it.....
Nimmz..hope u'r shock absorbers could handle this one....

Thanks again....
Talaikya
Very nice Jagdish ji... what and where was this program (pardon my ignorance)? Shyam ... don't you think you should upload your video too?? Take some inspiration?? tongue.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Aug 3 2005, 10:01 PM)
Very nice Jagdish ji... what and where was this program (pardon my ignorance)? Shyam ... don't you think you should upload your video too?? Take some inspiration?? tongue.gif

Thanks T!
This is an annual event organised by the Federation of Indian Association at Columbus, Ohio (USA). This year it's on 1st OCT.

U may check this site www.fia-ohio.org
imjagdish
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Aug 3 2005, 12:45 PM)
GREAT GREAT JAGDISH SAHAB!!!!!!!  bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif Awesome!!!!! too good.....loved it........Can you please u/l longer clips??? of other songs too??? would really love to see them.... thumbs-up.gif  bow.gif

PS:...and that was nice to see you speak a few words in Marathi in between.... tongue.gif laugh.gif hehehe... smile1.gif

GK...I am attaching the other clipping from the same festival..I have'nt sung this one well, but..that's all I have for the time being..
Jagdish.
gkshyam
Thanks a ton for that 2nd clip....just finished downloading it......will watch it tomorrow morning...and post about it.......I'm sure it'll be as great!!! thumbs-up.gif

Talaikya Ji....Hmm......toh aap bahut bechain ho rahi hain hamaari shakal dekhne ke liye??? tongue.gif wink2.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Aug 3 2005, 03:31 PM)
Talaikya Ji....Hmm......toh aap bahut bechain ho rahi hain hamaari shakal dekhne ke liye??? tongue.gif wink2.gif

If that works... sure why not!! laugh.gif
gkshyam
Accha..toh yeh baat hai......Itni bechaini??? Teekh hai......Aap bhi kya yaad rakkhengi.....will start working on splitting that huge video.....to try and extract the video of only that song.......space ki problem bhi solve hi jaayegi......

PS: Lekin....baadme mat kehna ki maine pehle hi warning nahi dee thi.... aap zaroor hasne waale hain mujhe dekhkar.... tongue.gif laugh.gif (Mera kya hoga??? blab.gif sad1.gif )
gkshyam
And Jagdish Bhai!!!! Aapka doosra Video bhi bahut Accha tha...You sing really well.....But yes, I'll agree with you.....that the first one was a touch better.....But loved both..... thumbs-up.gif Keep it up!!! thumbs-up.gif Looking forward to hearing more from you!!! smile1.gif
imjagdish
Re u/l a couple of songs in my voice
Nimii
I loved Nakrewali re Jagdish!! Way to go man!

N rolleyes.gif
gkshyam
Too good yaar clap1.gif Nakhrewali was great ! But more fun was in the second clip..... "Accha.... record ho raha hai kya??? tongue1.gif" and the "Wahh.... kya baat hai....etc" biggrin.gif Really too good brother!!! clap2.gif
imjagdish
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Jul 25 2006, 09:12 PM) *

Too good yaar clap1.gif Nakhrewali was great ! But more fun was in the second clip..... "Accha.... record ho raha hai kya??? tongue1.gif" and the "Wahh.... kya baat hai....etc" biggrin.gif Really too good brother!!! clap2.gif

Thanks Nimmz n GKS...actually, ek jagah pe bada ganda baahar gaya in nakhrewaali...but yeah..it was all for fun.. biggrin.gif
august
i liked your songs! smile.gif
AzgarKhan
Real Good Jagdish Bhai.
imjagdish
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Aug 20 2006, 02:24 PM) *

Real Good Jagdish Bhai.

Bahut Bahut Shukriya August and Azgar.
Jagdish.
Talaikya
Suna suna, fnally suna!! jump.gif
You have a very nice voice and sing well, mazaa aaya clap1.gif clap1.gif

QUOTE(gkshyam @ Aug 4 2005, 01:06 PM) *

Accha..toh yeh baat hai......Itni bechaini??? Teekh hai......Aap bhi kya yaad rakkhengi.....will start working on splitting that huge video.....to try and extract the video of only that song.......space ki problem bhi solve hi jaayegi......

PS: Lekin....baadme mat kehna ki maine pehle hi warning nahi dee thi.... aap zaroor hasne waale hain mujhe dekhkar.... tongue1.gif laugh.gif (Mera kya hoga??? blab.gif sad1.gif )

Meri ankhiyan taras gayi...
Shaam bhayi Ghanshyam na aayen!!! (Ek saal se blab.gif)

kishoreda
good job jagz
i give you good credit for singing without music....actually that is one of the best ways to make your voice strong and "surreela"
imjagdish
Thanks T ji and K-Da..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.