Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geetaji's Tandem Songs
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
Pages: 1, 2
mahesh
hello friends,
in many geetaji films there were tandem songs where one version was sung by her and another version was sung by another artiste .
i will uploading such songs in this thread.
the first two songs i am uploading are from 1947 film ''dil ki rani''.one version of the song is sung by geetaji along with unidentified male singer while the other version is sung by raj kapoor.
music is by sachindev burman and lyrics are by yashodanandan joshi.
the song was originally ul by unniji few months back.
happy listening,
mahesh
mahesh
the next two songs are from 1949 hit film shabnam.the song ''mera dil tadpa ke kahan chala had two versions.the solo version sung by geeta dutt was picturised on kamini kaushal.the duet version in the voices of geeta and shamshad begum was picturised on kamini kaushal and paro.the duet version was not released on records and is only present on soundtrack.
music again is by s d burman and lyrics are by qamar jalalabadi.
happy listening,
mahesh
maheshks
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 17 2005, 11:29 AM)
hello friends,
in many geetaji films there were tandem songs where one version was sung by her and another version was sung by another artiste .
the first two songs i am uploading are from 1947 film ''dil ki rani''.one version of the song is sung by geetaji along with unidentified male singer while the other version is sung by raj kapoor.
happy listening,
mahesh

Maheshbhai the unknown male voice is of shyam sunder....except one song by raj kapoor all other songs in male voice have been sung in this movie by shyam sunder who has also acted in this movie.

Similarly, some of the songs in this movie have been written by Pandit Hari Krishan Premi. At this moment, I am not sure exectly which were the songs written by him.bye.gif
mahesh
next pair of songs are from naushad's dillagi[1949].
the two version of the song ''tu mera chand main teri chandni'' are sung by geeta-shyam and suraiya-shyam respectively.
i had uploaded the geeta-shyam version just two days back but i am re-uploading it because its a small file.

happy listening,
mahesh
mahesh
QUOTE(maheshks @ Jul 17 2005, 04:28 PM)
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 17 2005, 11:29 AM)
hello friends,
happy listening,
mahesh

Maheshbhai the unknown male voice is of shyam sunder....except one song by raj kapoor all other songs in male voice have been sung in this movie by shyam sunder who has also acted in this movie.

Similarly, some of the songs in this movie have been written by Pandit Hari Krishan Premi. At this moment, I am not sure exectly which were the songs written by him.bye.gif

thanks maheshbhai for the info.
regards,
mahesh
mahesh
hello friends,
i am uploading a rare geeta-rafi duet from bawra[1950].there was a solo version of the song which was sung by lataji.unfortunately i don't have that song.if somebody has the lata version ,please upload.
happy listening,
mahesh
mahesh
hi bappa,
i was proceeding yearwise and in a systematic manner for the tandem songs.i was still in the year 1950.aapne 1954 aur 1956 ke gaane ul kar diye!!!
regards,
mahesh
mahesh
my next upload is special in the sense that the song ''soja re soja'' holds a special place in hindi film music being the only film song to have versions by geetaji,lataji and ashaji.moreover there is another duet version in the film sung by lataji with an unidentified female artiste.
i am uploading all four versions.music is by sachin dev burman and lyrics are by sahir ludhianvi.the film is jeevan jyoti[1953].
happy listening,
mahesh
mahesh
are people reading this thread!!!
mahesh
unni
Mahesh:

Out of the four files, the one with the track in Asha-ji's voice is not extracting and it shows as a NeroMix file. Would you please convert it and re-upload it? Thanks!
mmuk2004
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 19 2005, 09:21 PM)
mahesh

Yes Mahesh, and thanks for the opportunity to hear these extremely rare numbers!
mmuk2004
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Jul 19 2005, 10:58 PM)
mahesh

Yes Mahesh, and thanks for the opportunity to hear these extremely rare numbers!

I wonder how the songs were used in the movie (Jeevan Jyoti), I mean.
bchatterjee
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 19 2005, 01:27 PM)
my next upload is special in the sense that the song ''soja re soja'' holds a special place in hindi film music being the only film song to have versions by geetaji,lataji and ashaji.moreover there is another duet version in the film sung by lataji with an unidentified female artiste.
i am uploading all four versions.music is by sachin dev burman and lyrics are by sahir ludhianvi.the film is jeevan jyoti[1953].
happy listening,
mahesh

It extracvts for me though
smile1.gif
mahesh
QUOTE(unni @ Jul 20 2005, 09:03 AM)
Mahesh:

Out of the four files, the one with the track in Asha-ji's voice is not extracting and it shows as a NeroMix file. Would you please convert it and re-upload it? Thanks!

unniji,
the file is in aac format.i don't know how to convert from aac to mp3.priya has the song in mp3 format.i will ask her to ul the song again.
regards,
mahesh
mahesh
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Jul 20 2005, 10:30 AM)
mahesh

the asha version was not used in the film.geeta version was picturised on dulari,who played shammi kapoor's sister.lata version was picturised on the heroine chand usmani.the lata duet version was used in the background in the end.
it is interesting to note that this was shammi kapoor's first film and he didn't have a single song picturised on him.
regards and thanks,
mahesh
pradeepasrani
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 20 2005, 08:51 AM)
mahesh

Maheshji

We are simply awestuck.

Pradeep
pradeepasrani
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 21 2005, 08:48 AM)
mahesh

the asha version was not used in the film.geeta version was picturised on dulari,who played shammi kapoor's sister.lata version was picturised on the heroine chand usmani.the lata duet version was used in the background in the end.
it is interesting to note that this was shammi kapoor's first film and he didn't have a single song picturised on him.
regards and thanks,
mahesh

Any idea on whom the duet 'Lag Gayi Akhiyan Unse Mori' picturised

Pradeep
mahesh
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Jul 22 2005, 04:30 PM)
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 21 2005, 08:48 AM)
mahesh

regards and thanks,
mahesh

Any idea on whom the duet 'Lag Gayi Akhiyan Unse Mori' picturised

Pradeep

the song''lag gayi ankhiyan unse mori'' was picturised on shiela vaz and harbans pappe.
a lovely song in raag multani.
regards,
mahesh
mahesh
next ul are the two heavenly solos from baadbaan in geetaji's and hemant kumar's voice.music is by timir baran and s k pal and lyrics are by indivar
happy listening,
mahesh
mahesh
another pair of classic songs from film of the same year-1954-shart.
music is by hemant kumar and lyrics are by s h bihari.the voices are geetaji and hemantda.
happy listening,
mahesh
bchatterjee
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 23 2005, 02:32 PM)
next ul are the two heavenly solos from baadbaan in geetaji's and hemant kumar's voice.music is by timir baran and s k pal and lyrics are by indivar
happy listening,
mahesh

I feel that Hemant Kumar's way of singing was really not as melodious Geeta ji's....First of all I love Hemant Kumar (there eyes are rolling , I am sure:))
but I always felt his Hindi sounded like typical Bengali trying to speak Hindi....

Surely he was the topmost Rabindrasangeet (Tagore Song) artist till today....But I would surely say this....In this forum people have often compared voices/talents of Legends with singers of today.....Tagore Songs are the only songs perhaps, no matter who sings, sounds great!!! (Even a bathroom singer) as the lyrics are too strong to spoil it!!

Thought I would share this

Bappa
mahesh
yet another pair of songs from another 1954 film.
the film is ferry/kashti with music by hemant kumar.one of the songs is a solo lorie by geetaji,while the other one has voices of hemant kumar ,master babu[hemantda's son] and geetaji.
one of my all time favourite lories.
regards,
mahesh
mahesh
here are two versions of ''hai yeh duniya kaunsi'' from the film sailaab[1956] in the voices of geetaji and hemant kumar.
music is by geeta's brother mukul roy and lyrics are by majrooh sultanpuri.
regards,
mahesh
ChetanNaik
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 25 2005, 03:31 PM)
here are two versions of ''hai yeh duniya kaunsi'' from the film sailaab[1956] in the voices of geetaji and hemant kumar.
music is by geeta's brother mukul roy and lyrics are by majrooh sultanpuri.
regards,
mahesh

Many thanks Mahesh Ji for these songs. I really missed having these in my collection.

bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif
mahesh
hello friends,
the next two songs are from 1961 film ''pyar ki pyas''.
this very sweet lorie is sung by geetaji and lataji separately.
the lata version has been provided by ghulamji from lata forum and i am grateful to him.
the geeta version was not released on records and is only present on soundtrack.lyrics are by bharat vyas.
the song is based on raag kalawati.
both the versions are simply superb and it is difficult to decide which version is better-geeta's or lata's!

happy listening,
mahesh

rollf.gif rollf.gif rollf.gif rollf.gif rollf.gif rollf.gif rollf.gif rollf.gif
bchatterjee
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 31 2005, 11:40 AM)
hello friends,
the next two songs are from 1961 film ''pyar ki pyas''.
this very sweet lorie is sung by geetaji and lataji separately.
the lata version has been provided by ghulamji from lata forum and i am grateful to him.
the geeta version was not released on records and is only present on soundtrack.lyrics are by bharat vyas.
the song is based on raag kalawati.
both the versions are simply superb and it is difficult to decide which version is better-geeta's or lata's!

happy listening,
mahesh

rollf.gif  rollf.gif  rollf.gif  rollf.gif  rollf.gif  rollf.gif  rollf.gif  rollf.gif

THANKS MAHESH JI for your return with these wonderful numbers of Geeta Ji...
....aap, mahesh Sharma ji aur Dharamvir ji jab Geeta forum visit nahi karte to mujhe bahur dukh hota hain....
Bappa
mahesh
hi bappa,
i visit the forum almost everyday!!!
mahesh
mahesh
hello friends,
here is another pair of songs from ek jhalak[1957].the song ''aa ja zara,mere dil ke sahaare dilruba'' has two versions.one is the geeta-hemant duet version which is easily available;there is another rarer geeta solo version picturised on vyjayantimala.lyrics are by s h bihari.i am uploading both the versions here.

happy listening,
mahesh
mahesh
uploading after a long time in this thread.
here are two versions of ''door se ek pardesi aaya'' from surajmukhi[1950].music is by husnlal bhagatram.the songs are in mp3 format @128kbps.
enjoy and respond.
regards,
mahesh
parag_sankla
QUOTE(mahesh @ Apr 15 2007, 09:22 PM) *

uploading after a long time in this thread.
here are two versions of ''door se ek pardesi aaya'' from surajmukhi[1950].music is by husnlal bhagatram.the songs are in mp3 format @128kbps.
enjoy and respond.
regards,
mahesh

Mahesh ji, I never knew that there is a tandem version of this song sung by Rafi sahab. I had the Geeta ji version when you uploaded it a few months back.

Thanks

Parag
mirsa
Million thanks Mahesh Bhai for the tandem version of door se ek pardesi, I also never heard the Rafi Saheb's version.

mahesh
here is another pair from bawra[1950]-

shama jalti hai to parwane chale aate hai-geeta-rafi,
sham jalti hai to parwane chale aate hain-lata[source-shuklas].

music is by krishna dayal.

enjoy,
mahesh
Talaikya
Tandems from Aar Paar
Binod
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jun 9 2007, 06:16 AM) *

enjoy,
mahesh

Thanks Mahesh. Got to see it so late but was still lucky enough to be able to d/l it.

Binod.
vinaykapoor
[Dear All

I just join this form thanks to all you making such a beautiful forum.

I like the songs of geeta dutt ji and I requests members of this club if someone can help me in getting Geeta Dutt non films songs, me and my mother are eagerly looking for a good collection of Non films songs of geeta ji.

Regards

Vinay Kapoor
Kartik
Hi ,
Thanks for posting all these wonderful songs of Geeta Dutt. I was wondering if anyone has the Geeta Dutt version of Yeh raat Bheegi Bheegi. If they could post it here, it would be great! I would love to hear Geeta Dutt sing that amazing song in her melodious voice
parag_sankla
QUOTE(vinaykapoor @ Sep 6 2007, 02:28 AM) *

[Dear All

I just join this form thanks to all you making such a beautiful forum.

I like the songs of geeta dutt ji and I requests members of this club if someone can help me in getting Geeta Dutt non films songs, me and my mother are eagerly looking for a good collection of Non films songs of geeta ji.

Regards

Vinay Kapoor

Hi Vinay, if you are visiting the Geeta Dutt forum, you can find a few threads dedicated to non-film songs of Geeta ji. Our greatest contributors Mahesh ji has recently uploaded some really nice non-film songs of Geeta ji.

Here is the link :

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=11119

Welcome to HF and Geeta Dutt forum. Regards to your mother !

Parag
smahesh
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 24 2005, 07:27 AM) *

the film is ferry/kashti with music by hemant kumar.one of the songs is a solo lorie by geetaji,while the other one has voices of hemant kumar ,master babu[hemantda's son] and geetaji.
regards,
mahesh

the tandems are uploaded at the following link-

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=50959

enjoy,
s mahesh
parag_sankla
QUOTE(smahesh @ Jan 28 2008, 08:26 PM) *

QUOTE(mahesh @ Jul 24 2005, 07:27 AM) *

regards,
mahesh

the tandems are uploaded at the following link-

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=50959

enjoy,
s mahesh

Mahesh, thank you so much once again for these wonderful rare gems of Geeta ji, esp this lori.

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Based on the information on this thread and other sources on net, this is the list of tandem songs of Geeta ji I have come up with :

(1)
[A] Oh duniya ke rehane walo - Geeta Dutt and Shyam sunder - Dil Ki Rani (1947)
[B] Oh duniya ke rehane walo - Raj kapoor - Dil Ki Rani (1947)

(2)
[A] Mera dil tadpa ke kahan chala - Geeta Dutt - Shabnam (1949)
[B] Mera dil tadpa ke kahan chala - Geeta Dutt and Shamshad Begum - Shabnam (1949)

(3)
[A] Tu mera chand main teri chandni - Geeta Dutt and Shyam - Dillagi (1949)
[B] Tu mera chand main teri chandni - Suraiyya and Shyam - Dillagi (1949)

(4)
[A] Shama jalati hain - Geeta Dutt and Mohd Rafi - Bawra (1950)
[B] Shama jalati hain - Lata Mangeshkar - Bawra (1950)

(5)
[A ] Soja re soja - Geeta Dutt - Jeevan jyoti(1953)
[B ] Soja re soja - Asha Bhonsle - Jeevan jyoti(1953)
[C ] Soja re soja - Lata Mangeshkar - Jeevan jyoti(1953)
[D ] Soja re soja - Lata Mangeshkar and unknown female singer - Jeevan jyoti(1953)

(6)
[A] Kaise koi jiye - Geeta Dutt - Baadbaan
[B] Kaise koi jiye - Hemant Kumar - Baadbaan

(7)
[A] Na yeh chand hoga - Geeta Dutt - Shart (1954)
[B] Na yeh chand hoga - Hemant Kumar - Shart (1954)

(8)
[A] Rangili chhabili - Geeta Dutt - Ferry/Kashti (1954)
[B] Rangili chhabili - Geeta Dutt, Hemant Kumar, Master Babu - Ferry/Kashti (1954)

(9)
[A] Hai yeh duniya kaunsi - Geeta Dutt - Sailab (1956)
[B] Hai yeh duniya kaunsi - Hemant Kumar - Sailab (1956)

(10)
[A] Chanda dhale pankha jhale - Geeta Dutt - Pyar ki pyaas (1961)
[B] Chanda dhale pankha jhale - Lata Mangeshkar - Pyar ki pyaas (1961)

(11)
[A] Aa ja zara,mere dil ke sahaare dilruba - Geeta Dutt - Ek jhalak (1957)
[B] Aa ja zara,mere dil ke sahaare dilruba - Geeta Dutt, Hemant Kumar - Ek jhalak (1957)

(12)
[A] Door se ek pardesi aaya - Geeta Dutt - Surajmukhi (1950)
[B] Door se ek pardesi aaya - Mohd Rafi - Surajmukhi (1950)

(13)
[A] Shama jalti hai to parwane chale aate hai - Geeta Dutt, Mohd Rafi - Bawra (1950)
[B] Shama jalti hai to parwane chale aate hai - Lata Mangeshkar - Bawra (1950)

(14)
[A] Preetam aan milo - Geeta Dutt - Mr and Mrs 55 (1955)
[B] Preetam aan milo - C H Atma - Non-film

(15)
[A] Sun sun sun jaalimaa - Geeta Dutt, Mohd Rafi - Ek jhalak (1957)
[B] Jaa jaa jaa bewafaa - Geeta Dutt - Ek jhalak (1957)

(16)
[A] Nayi nayi rangon se likhati dharati nayi kahaani - Geeta Dutt - Kavi Kalidas
[B] Nayi nayi rangon se likhati dharati nayi kahaani - Manna Dey - Kavi Kalidas

(17)
[A] Baat chalat nayi chundari rang Daari - Geeta Dutt - Ladki
[B] Baat chalat nayi chundari rang Daari - Mohd Rafi, Krishnarao Chonkar - Rani Rupmati

Please suggest any corrections/additions.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Kind request to all to share the following rare songs :

Mera dil tadpa ke kahan chala - Geeta Dutt - Shabnam (1949)
Soja re soja - Geeta Dutt - Jeevan jyoti(1953)
Aa ja zara,mere dil ke sahaare dilruba - Geeta Dutt - Ek jhalak (1957) (Good audio quality)
Nayi nayi rangon se likhati dharati nayi kahaani - Geeta Dutt - Kavi Kalidas

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag

Exon
Here are a few more to the list. This list includes all forms of duplicate songs (tandem, version etc).

Aar Paar (1954) - sun zaalima & jaa jaa bewafaa - Geeta, Rafi \ Geeta

Amar Kirtan (1954) - hari om tatsat - Geeta \ Batish

Amand Mat & Dashavtar & Purab Aur Paschhim - jai jagadeesh hare

Chori Chori (1956) - yeh raat bheegi bheegi

Detective (1958) - mujhko tum jo mile - Hemant, Geeta \ Rafi, Geeta

Jabse Tumhe Dekha Hai (1963) - yeh din hai khushi ke - Geeta \ Manna, Suman

Jogan, Naubahar, Meera, & ... - ai ri main toh prem diwaani - Geeta \ Lata \ Vani \ Anuradha

Jogan & Non-Film - jogi mat jaa - Geeta \ Lata

Jogan & Meera - pyaare darshan di jo aaye - Geeta \ Vani

Mangu (1954) - man more gaa jhoom ke - Geeta \ Asha

Milaap (1955) - bachna zaraa - Rafi, Geeta \ Geeta

Miss Chaalbaaz (1961) - rola haseenon ka - Geeta \ ?

Miss Mala - dekho na dekho humein - KK \ KK, Geeta

Parineeta (1953) - chali radhe raani - Manna \ Manna \ Geeta

Sujata (1959) - tum jiyo hazaaron saal - Geeta, chorus \ Asha, chorus

Exon
parag_sankla
Thanks Exon for your help as always.

Here is the revised list of tandem songs of Geeta ji

(1)
[A] Oh duniya ke rehane walo - Geeta Dutt and Shyam sunder - Dil Ki Rani (1947)
[B] Oh duniya ke rehane walo - Raj kapoor - Dil Ki Rani (1947)

(2)
[A] Mera dil tadpa ke kahan chala - Geeta Dutt - Shabnam (1949)
[B] Mera dil tadpa ke kahan chala - Geeta Dutt and Shamshad Begum - Shabnam (1949)

(3)
[A] Tu mera chand main teri chandni - Geeta Dutt and Shyam - Dillagi (1949)
[B] Tu mera chand main teri chandni - Suraiyya and Shyam - Dillagi (1949)

(4)
[A] Shama jalati hain - Geeta Dutt and Mohd Rafi - Bawra (1950)
[B] Shama jalati hain - Lata Mangeshkar - Bawra (1950)

(5)
[A ] Soja re soja - Geeta Dutt - Jeevan jyoti(1953)
[B ] Soja re soja - Asha Bhonsle - Jeevan jyoti(1953)
[C ] Soja re soja - Lata Mangeshkar - Jeevan jyoti(1953)
[D ] Soja re soja - Lata Mangeshkar and unknown female singer - Jeevan jyoti(1953)

(6)
[A] Kaise koi jiye - Geeta Dutt - Baadbaan
[B] Kaise koi jiye - Hemant Kumar - Baadbaan

(7)
[A] Na yeh chand hoga - Geeta Dutt - Shart (1954)
[B] Na yeh chand hoga - Hemant Kumar - Shart (1954)

(8)
[A] Rangili chhabili - Geeta Dutt - Ferry/Kashti (1954)
[B] Rangili chhabili - Geeta Dutt, Hemant Kumar, Master Babu - Ferry/Kashti (1954)

(9)
[A] Hai yeh duniya kaunsi - Geeta Dutt - Sailab (1956)
[B] Hai yeh duniya kaunsi - Hemant Kumar - Sailab (1956)

(10)
[A] Chanda dhale pankha jhale - Geeta Dutt - Pyar ki pyaas (1961)
[B] Chanda dhale pankha jhale - Lata Mangeshkar - Pyar ki pyaas (1961)

(11)
[A] Aa ja zara,mere dil ke sahaare dilruba - Geeta Dutt - Ek jhalak (1957)
[B] Aa ja zara,mere dil ke sahaare dilruba - Geeta Dutt, Hemant Kumar - Ek jhalak (1957)

(12)

(13)
[A] Shama jalti hai to parwane chale aate hai - Geeta Dutt, Mohd Rafi - Bawra (1950)
[B] Shama jalti hai to parwane chale aate hai - Lata Mangeshkar - Bawra (1950)

(14)
[A] Preetam aan milo - Geeta Dutt - Mr and Mrs 55 (1955)
[B] Preetam aan milo - C H Atma - Non-film

(15)
[A] Sun sun sun jaalimaa - Geeta Dutt, Mohd Rafi - Ek jhalak (1957)
[B] Jaa jaa jaa bewafaa - Geeta Dutt - Ek jhalak (1957)

(16)
[A] Nayi nayi rangon se likhati dharati nayi kahaani - Geeta Dutt - Kavi Kalidas
[B] Nayi nayi rangon se likhati dharati nayi kahaani - Manna Dey - Kavi Kalidas

(17)
[A] Baat chalat nayi chundari rang Daari - Geeta Dutt - Ladki
[B] Baat chalat nayi chundari rang Daari - Mohd Rafi, Krishnarao Chonkar - Rani Rupmati

(18)
[A] Hari Om Tatsat - Geeta Dutt - Amar Kirtan (1954)
[B] Hari Om Tatsat - Pandit S D Batish - Amar Kirtan (1954)

(19)
[A] Jai jagadeesh hare - Geeta Dutt - Anand Math (1950)
[B] Jai jagadeesh hare - ? - Dashavtar
[C] Jai jagadeesh hare - Mahendra Kapoor - Purab Aur Paschhim

(20)
[A] Mujhko tum jo mile - Geeta Dutt, Hemant Kumar - Detective (1958)
[B] Mujhko tum jo mile - Geeta Dutt, Mohd Rafi - Detective (1958)

(21)
[A] Yeh din hai khushi ke - Geeta Dutt - Jabse Tumhe Dekha Hai (1963)
[B] Yeh din hai khushi ke - Manna Dey, Suman Kalyanpur - Jabse Tumhe Dekha Hai (1963)

(22)
[A] Ai ri main toh prem diwaani - Geeta Dutt - Jogan (1949)
[B] Ai ri main toh prem diwaani - Lata Mangeshkar - Naubahar
[C] Ai ri main toh prem diwaani - Vani Jayaram - Meera
[D] Ai ri main toh prem diwaani - Anuradha Paudawal - ?

(23)
[A] Jogi mat jaa - Geeta Dutt - Jogan (1949)
[B] Jogi mat jaa - Lata Mangeshkar - Non-film

(24)
[A] Pyaare darshan di jo aaj - Geeta Dutt - Jogan (1949)
[B] Pyaare darshan di jo aaj - Vani Jayaram - Meera

(25)
[A] Man more gaa jhoom ke - Geeta Dutt - Mangu (1954)
[B] Man more gaa jhoom ke - Asha Bhonsle - Mangu (1954)

(26)
[A] Bachna zaraa yeh zamana hain bura - Geeta Dutt - Milaap (1955)
[B] Bachna zaraa yeh zamana hain bura - Geeta Dutt, Mohd Rafi - Milaap (1955)

(27)
[A] Rock and rola haseenon ka tola - Geeta Dutt - Miss Chaalbaaz (1961)
[B] Rock and rola haseenon ka tola - ? - Miss Chaalbaaz (1961)

(28)
[A] Dekho na dekho humein - Geeta Dutt, Kishore Kumar - Miss Mala (1954)
[B] Dekho na dekho humein - Kishore Kumar - Miss Mala (1954)

(29)
[A] Dekho na dekho humein - Geeta Dutt, Kishore Kumar - Miss Mala (1954)
[B] Dekho na dekho humein - Kishore Kumar - Miss Mala (1954)

Notes:

I am not sure if Geeta ji has sung a tandem version of this song, some one please confirm/correct :

Mangu (1954) - Man more gaa jhoom ke - Geeta Dutt
Sujata (1959) - tum jiyo hazaaron saal - Geeta, chorus (No audio available in Geeta ji's voice)

The following are version songs, hence not included in the list of tandem songs :
Chori Chori (1956) - Yeh raat bheegi bheegi (with Bhushan)
Parineeta (1953) - Chali radhe raani - Geeta Dutt
Exon
QUOTE(Exon @ Aug 11 2008, 07:18 PM) *

Here are a few more to the list. This list includes all forms of duplicate songs (tandem, version etc).

Aar Paar (1954) - sun zaalima & jaa jaa bewafaa - Geeta, Rafi \ Geeta

Amar Kirtan (1954) - hari om tatsat - Geeta \ Batish

Amand Mat & Dashavtar & Purab Aur Paschhim - jai jagadeesh hare

Chori Chori (1956) - yeh raat bheegi bheegi

Detective (1958) - mujhko tum jo mile - Hemant, Geeta \ Rafi, Geeta

Jabse Tumhe Dekha Hai (1963) - yeh din hai khushi ke - Geeta \ Manna, Suman

Jogan, Naubahar, Meera, & ... - ai ri main toh prem diwaani - Geeta \ Lata \ Vani \ Anuradha

Jogan & Non-Film - jogi mat jaa - Geeta \ Lata

Jogan & Meera - pyaare darshan di jo aaye - Geeta \ Vani

Mangu (1954) - man more gaa jhoom ke - Geeta \ Asha

Milaap (1955) - bachna zaraa - Rafi, Geeta \ Geeta

Miss Chaalbaaz (1961) - rola haseenon ka - Geeta \ ?

Miss Mala - dekho na dekho humein - KK \ KK, Geeta

Parineeta (1953) - chali radhe raani - Manna \ Manna \ Geeta

Sujata (1959) - tum jiyo hazaaron saal - Geeta, chorus \ Asha, chorus

Exon

A small correction. The solo version of 'yeh din hai khushi ke' from Jabse Tumhe Dekha was sung by Geeta Bali. It is a very short snip.

Exon

vdsachin
QUOTE(mahesh @ Jun 9 2007, 03:46 PM) *

enjoy,
mahesh

Can someone please re-upload these two songs..

Thank You smile.gif
vdsachin
Also if possible please upload these two songs:

(12)

Thank you smile.gif
parag_sankla
Here is the Geeta Dutt version of the tandem

Surajmukhi (1950)
Door se ek pardesi aaya
Geeta Dutt
Husnlal Bhagataram
Lyrics : ?
128 KBPS
03.14 min
mp3

Audio courtesy generous HF members

RajanCS
Nice Song - Rajan
parag_sankla
QUOTE(vdsachin @ Jan 6 2009, 11:48 PM) *

QUOTE(mahesh @ Jun 9 2007, 03:46 PM) *

enjoy,
mahesh

Can someone please re-upload these two songs..

Thank You smile.gif

Sachin, I happened to see this post just now. I will upload the Mohd Rafi - Geeta Dutt version of the tandem song later in the day today.

Thanks
Parag

parag_sankla
Hi Sachin, here is the requested song

Shama jalati hain
Mohd Rafi , Geeta Dutt
Bawra (1950)
MD : Krishna Dayal
Lyrics : ?
128 KBPS
03.17 min
mp3

Audio courtesy HF members

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.