Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advertisements
Hamara Forums > TV Series > TV Life
Pages: 1, 2
alybaba
Here I'm starting a new thread where we can share ads. Please do contribute!
Here is "sohni kudi" ad of Aamir Khan for coke:
Enjoy!

Click to view attachment

Alybaba
alybaba
Another coke-ad.........enjoy!

Click to view attachment

Alybaba
alybaba
Iss Ad ko hazam karo!

Click to view attachment

gkshyam
Gr888 work Alybaba!!!!! Wonderful uploads.......From where do you get all these videos of the Ads???? Really great man!!! Keep it up!!!! smile1.gif thumbs-up.gif
Abbasi
Alybaba,
Here is my PEPSI against your COKE!

Click to view attachment

Abbasi
preet
here you can find many ads... there story boards as well as the visual ads... hope you all like it smile1.gif
http://www.agencyfaqs.com/search/sboard_search.html
gkshyam
Gr888 info Preety....Thanks so much......!!! smile1.gif Well, I did know of the site....and also about the storyboards......but wasn't aware that it has videos too.....Will check it out.....Thanks again!!! smile1.gif
Nimii
I couldnt spot RASNA ad where Ashaji gave a playback for the jingle!

Kahan hai woh?

N
preet
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Jul 5 2005, 09:36 AM)
Gr888 info Preety....Thanks so much......!!! smile1.gif Well, I did know of the site....and also about the storyboards......but wasn't aware that it has videos too.....Will check it out.....Thanks again!!! smile1.gif

not all the videos are available Shyam ji but there are most of the new ones... smile1.gif
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 5 2005, 09:41 AM)
I couldnt spot RASNA ad where Ashaji gave a playback for the jingle!

Kahan hai woh?

N

nimii i serched for it too... its not there sad1.gif not even the storyboard
Nimii
Then the site is beqaar Preetz wink2.gif

N biggrin.gif
preet
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 5 2005, 12:54 PM)

N biggrin.gif

just because of one ad the site is beqaar!! not fair... sad1.gif
it helped us all a lot when we had to make ads in college but then... now im no more in college so maybe the site is beqaar after all tongue.gif
Abbasi
Can I request the very first ad of NAKSHATRA by Ash?
Nimii
QUOTE(preety @ Jul 5 2005, 02:23 PM)
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 5 2005, 12:54 PM)

N biggrin.gif

just because of one ad the site is beqaar!! not fair... sad1.gif
it helped us all a lot when we had to make ads in college but then... now im no more in college so maybe the site is beqaar after all tongue.gif

anything that does not serve me is beqaar what u say wink2.gif he he he biggrin.gif

alybaba
Taste my PEPSI too!

Click to view attachment

Alybaba
alybaba
Look at Amitabh's energy at this age!
Amazing!

Click to view attachment

Alybaba
mizak
Great
alybaba
Enjoy Videocon ad, though poor quality:

Click to view attachment

Alybaba
alybaba
Vasmol Ad:

Click to view attachment

Alybaba
alybaba
Is there any way to improve the quality of the above ads?
alybaba
QUOTE(abbasi011468 @ Jul 5 2005, 02:27 PM)
Can I request the very first ad of NAKSHATRA by Ash?

Sorry, Abbasi, I don't have it. Anyone having it?
gkshyam
Thanks a ton Again Alybaba...btw...... form where do you get all these collections??? smile.gif
alybaba
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Jul 6 2005, 02:14 PM)
Thanks a ton Again Alybaba...btw...... form where do you get all these collections??? smile.gif

Many of them I recorded from T.V. itself. Many a from different sources like agencies,friends,collectors,etc. and also from net.
gkshyam
Simply great Alybaba ji....... thumbs-up.gif You are a boon for us here..... smile1.gif Aap ka jawaab nahin!!! smile1.gif
Chitralekha
Here's one but not very clear. Sorry about that.
Click to view attachment
gkshyam
bye.gif Hi....Feels really great to be out here!!! Well.....continuing on the GREAT work begun by Alybaba, Abbasi & Chitralekha Ji.....I'm Uploading Some REALLY CLASSY, EVERGREEN, UNFORGETTABLE Ads.....That have made you laugh time and again.......each time you saw them........And which have been etched into our memories forever........Truly Unforgettable......and Great Stuff.......

Each of these Ads...is somewhat of a 'Tribute' to Everybody behind the making of the Ad.....the creative director, Writer, producer, director, cameramen, the Amazingly Genius actors.......Just Everybody behind the CREATION of such wonderful stuff......

Starting Off......with one of the most HILARIOUS Ads seen in recent times...The famous M-SEAL Ad.....And a major portion of the credit for the success of this Ad....must undoubtedly go to the LEAD Actor Mr.MANOJ PAHWA (Yes.....the Fat guy...who plays the "Son in Question" in this Ad.) Who has played his role to perfection......in the most hilarious manner possible...Check out his presentation......his dialogue delivery......his Expressions........everything.......He has won it hands down!!! I'm a big fan of this really talented actor..... bow.gif smile1.gif GREAT AD...ISN'T IT???? clap2.gif thumbs-up.gif

PS: The File Size is a bit big.....possibly one of the largest files uploaded in this Advertisements Thread.........BUT MORE THAN WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT SPENT IN DOWNLOADING IT.......SIMPLY VASOOL!!!! Don't Miss it at any cost...You sure gonna love every bit of it....TRULY COLLECTOR'S ITEM!!!! bow.gif smile1.gif
alybaba
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Jul 14 2005, 10:14 PM)
bye.gif Hi....Feels really great to be out here!!! Well.....continuing on the GREAT work begun by Alybaba, Abbasi & Chitralekha Ji.....I'm Uploading Some REALLY CLASSY, EVERGREEN, UNFORGETTABLE Ads.....That have made you laugh time and again.......each time you saw them........And which have been etched into our memories forever........Truly Unforgettable......and Great Stuff.......

Each of these Ads...is somewhat of a 'Tribute' to Everybody behind the making of the Ad.....the creative director, Writer, producer, director, cameramen, the Amazingly Genius actors.......Just Everybody behind the CREATION of such wonderful stuff......

Starting Off......with one of the most HILARIOUS Ads seen in recent times...The famous M-SEAL Ad.....And a major portion of the credit for the success of this Ad....must undoubtedly go to the LEAD Actor Mr.MANOJ PAHWA (Yes.....the Fat guy...who plays the "Son in Question" in this Ad.) Who has played his role to perfection......in the most hilarious manner possible...Check out his presentation......his dialogue delivery......his Expressions........everything.......He has won it hands down!!! I'm a big fan of this really talented actor..... bow.gif smile1.gif GREAT AD...ISN'T IT???? clap2.gif  thumbs-up.gif

PS: The File Size is a bit big.....possibly one of the largest files uploaded in this Advertisements Thread.........BUT MORE THAN WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT SPENT IN DOWNLOADING IT.......SIMPLY VASOOL!!!! Don't Miss it at any cost...You sure gonna love every bit of it....TRULY COLLECTOR'S ITEM!!!!  bow.gif smile1.gif

Thanks Shyam for carrying forward! I'm getting some problems in uploading. I'm not able to upload the heavy files say 9mbs or above 10mbs, I don't know what happened?
Alybaba
gkshyam
Well.......the problem you are facing...could be because of the upload File-Size limit set by Hamara Forums. The limit is 10 MB. So, In case you have files above 10 MB to be uploaded, you can use WINRAR to 'split' the file into multiple parts, and upload all the parts.

PS: I suggest that even if the file is exactly of 10 MB or very close to the 10 MB mark, better to be on the 'safe' side, and split it into 2 or more parts using WINRAR, and then upload. If you are having any doubts on splitting the file using WINRAR, Check out this link (From Post No.13 onwards) : http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=10546#

And for any further queries, do post your doubts here....Hope the info was useful enough to you...... thumbs-up.gif smile1.gif
Dhananjay
QUOTE(alybaba @ Jul 1 2005, 05:26 PM)

[attachmentid=playacting.zip]

Alybaba

Hello Folks,
It has been fun watching all the great ads uploaded here.... Keep up the great work guys !!!
Here's putting up my little contribution. The Amir Khan ad - "Paanch matlab chhota Coke" !!!
(Since I had problems in uploading the entire file, I have split it into two parts... Lemme know if anyone is not sure about how to merge these parts !!!)

Part 1.......

-Dhananjay
Dhananjay
QUOTE(alybaba @ Jul 1 2005, 05:26 PM)

[attachmentid=playacting.zip]

Alybaba

And here's part 2........

-Dhananjay

gkshyam
Great Work Dhananjay!!! thumbs-up.gif Nice to see you here......Good...Dood.... clap1.gif
gkshyam
Hmm.....My sincere attempt to 'revive' this good thread.......Another classy AD.....and old one.....of ERICSSON Mobile Phones......was an instant hit!!! smile1.gif Superb stuff...Great idea, and amazing acting...... Check this out!!!! Help yourselves!!! thumbs-up.gif smile1.gif

Ericsson kahaa....toh yaad nahi aaya kya???
"One Black Coffee Please???" tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
Pradeep
Click to view attachment

Here is the new Nokia 8800 advertisement. Looks classy. smile1.gif
Pradeep
Click to view attachment

Funny Aritel End...

Hamri Liyebhi Phix Kijiye na, Koyi Gulkand smile1.gif
Pradeep
Another funny mobile ad.. Tata Indicom Gem

Click to view attachment

Mummmy
Pradeep
Boost Choco Blast..

Click to view attachment

A so so ad.
shivani
Is someone would add that new Macdonald ad here :-) really funny.. lucky rao lucky shah wala
alybaba
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 21 2005, 09:21 PM)
Click to view attachment

Here is the new Nokia 8800 advertisement. Looks classy. smile1.gif

Thanks for joining, Pradeep!
Do you've the following ads?

RANBAXY HEALTHCARE
BROOK BOND RED LABEL
Pradeep
Don't have it yet. If I get it will upload it.
alybaba
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Aug 23 2005, 01:08 PM)
Don't have it yet. If I get it will upload it.

Thanks pradeep!
preet
there is very cute ad on air these days... surl excel ka.... where a lil girl falls in the mud and hurts her hand and her protective older brother beats the mud and finally tell his sis sorry bol rahaa hai tongue.gif and in the process gets all dirty...
Pradeep
Yess.. I saw it yesterday. Hope to capture it sometime.
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(preety @ Aug 24 2005, 10:54 AM)
there is very cute ad on air these days... surl excel ka.... where a lil girl falls in the mud and hurts her hand and her protective older brother beats the mud and finally tell his sis sorry bol rahaa hai  tongue.gif and in the process gets all dirty...

OMG, Yes thats a cute AD!! I think its the BEST AD I've seen so far in the past few years.
Pradeep
And in the end he says.. sorry bol raha hai.
preet
do you remember the punch line of the ad?
there was another surf excel ka hi where a kid wearing a newspaper is walking down the road.... whats up o-o something like that tongue.gif surf pl know how to touch the emotions of the ppl isnt it smile1.gif
Pradeep
No.. I don't think I've seen this. sad1.gif
preet
oh you havent??? its a cute one it goes like a little boy is walking down the road wearing a newspaper and everyone is looking at him some smiling... when he reaches home his mom looks at him and raises her eyebrows he turns and there is a big ad of surf excel ab 50 rs main... and he very cutely says surf excel ab pachaas rupaye main hai naa!!!! smile1.gif
NATURE
I think I have seen this .... but there r many Surf Xcel Adds, is there any 1 who will upload some
Of them (The nice ones) ? ... BTW , Preety Ji which power do u prefer to wash Cloths ?
Pradeep
QUOTE(preety @ Aug 24 2005, 10:54 AM)
there is very cute ad on air these days... surl excel ka.... where a lil girl falls in the mud and hurts her hand and her protective older brother beats the mud and finally tell his sis sorry bol rahaa hai  tongue.gif and in the process gets all dirty...

Shivani has uploaded it for all of us smile1.gif

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=142752
shivani
ah ive seen the earlier one.. that was so sweet!!
Pradeep
Veet Hair Removal ... does Katrina use it? For Katrina fans.. Click to view attachment

Franklin Mutual Funds Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.