Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
bigger_than_bollywood
...mere man main, kuch keh na saki uljhan main.

This song was uled in video format a few weeks ago on the forum (thx to the person who uled it!). A lovely Waheeda Rehman sings away in a B&W garden. The music is smashing, too.

Unfortunately the soundtrack with the clip has a metallic echo. Anyone have the song in CDQ?

thank you.
-manoneet
bigger_than_bollywood
Speaking of cleaner versions, here are 2 more songs I'm looking for cleaner versions of. Anyone have'em? Please ul. thanks

songs are:

1. ek pal pyar ka kabhi, de badal yeh zindagi *film unknown*
2. Piya aise to jaane na doongi *film unknown*
unni
QUOTE(bigger_than_bollywood @ Jun 21 2005, 12:22 AM)

This song was uled in video format a few weeks ago on the forum (thx to the person who uled it!). A lovely Waheeda Rehman sings away in a B&W garden. The music is smashing, too.

Unfortunately the soundtrack with the clip has a metallic echo. Anyone have the song in CDQ?

thank you.
-manoneet

Click to view attachment (Asha Bhosle - SAHIB BIWI AUR GHULAM - Hemant Kumar)

bigger_than_bollywood
Thanks a bunch, Unniji! A great song IMHO (though it did not gain as much popularity as the other SB&G tracks).

regards
-Manoneet
bchatterjee
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 21 2005, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE(bigger_than_bollywood @ Jun 21 2005, 12:22 AM)

thank you.
-manoneet

Click to view attachment (Asha Bhosle - SAHIB BIWI AUR GHULAM - Hemant Kumar)

The Bengali song is sung by Hemanta Mukherjee:

http://www.ganguly.de/hemanta/

17th song.....

Bappa
unni
Bappa-da:

I'd read what must have been a rare interview with Hemant-da's wife. She was asked, "Which is your favourite song among the compostions of your husband"? In reply to which she cited a song recorded for "SAHIB BIWI AUR GHULAM" in the voice of Asha Bhosle and not included in the movie.

Would you know something about this? Wonder if the track is available somewhere. sad1.gif
bchatterjee
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 21 2005, 11:36 PM)
Bappa-da:

I'd read what must have been a rare interview with Hemant-da's wife. She was asked, "Which is your favourite song among the compostions of your husband"? In reply to which she cited a song recorded for "SAHIB BIWI AUR GHULAM" in the voice of Asha Bhosle and not included in the movie.

Would you know something about this? Wonder if the track is available somewhere. sad1.gif

I can ask my mother's friend to ask Bela Mukherjee.....If i was in Cal, I would have done it myself now !!

Bappa
bchatterjee
QUOTE(bchatterjee @ Jun 22 2005, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 21 2005, 11:36 PM)
Bappa-da:

I can ask my mother's friend to ask Bela Mukherjee.....If i was in Cal, I would have done it myself now !!

Bappa

The only song I know in Sahib.... was Sahil ki taraf sung by Hemanta Mukherjee himself whose tune was used in Ya Dil Ki Suno.....

Bappa
bchatterjee
[quote=bchatterjee,Jun 22 2005, 12:24 AM]
[quote=bchatterjee,Jun 22 2005, 12:22 AM][quote=unni,Jun 21 2005, 11:36 PM]Bappa-da:

[/quote]

The only song I know in Sahib.... was Sahil ki taraf sung by Hemanta Mukherjee himself whose tune was used in Ya Dil Ki Suno.....

Bappa

[/quote]
Priya
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 21 2005, 10:36 PM)
Bappa-da:

Wow this is the first I am hearing of such a song. U do not remember the first line at all? Must find out about it. sad1.gif The VN book has no foot notes about it. sad1.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 21 2005, 01:33 PM)
Wow this is the first I am hearing of such a song. U do not remember the first line at all? Must find out about it. sad1.gif The VN book has no foot notes about it. sad1.gif

Poor Priya ji ... On another wild goose chase...yeh dekho Unni ji ka kamaal!!
tongue.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Jun 22 2005, 12:11 AM)
tongue.gif

Haan theek kaha aapne. Ab chain kahan milega jab tak gaane ka pata na lage. sad1.gif
And I just know if I ever find it U will inform me that there is an extra stanza!!!!!
Tis a sad and cruel world. sad1.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 21 2005, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Jun 22 2005, 12:11 AM)
tongue.gif

Haan theek kaha aapne. Ab chain kahan milega jab tak gaane ka pata na lage. sad1.gif
And I just know if I ever find it U will inform me that there is an extra stanza!!!!!
Tis a sad and cruel world. sad1.gif

That one still smarts doesn't it?? I saw it on "Abhi To Main Jawan Hoon" and got all excited... ke shayad, shayad... but alas, it was not to be!! Tis indeed a sad and cruel world what with heartless men and comatose women tongue.gif tongue.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Jun 22 2005, 12:23 AM)
That one still smarts doesn't it?? I saw it on "Abhi To Main Jawan Hoon" and got all excited... ke shayad, shayad... but alas, it was not to be!! Tis indeed a sad and cruel world what with heartless men and comatose women tongue.gif tongue.gif

Tji is there anyone on HF who does not have a 'CDQ' or 'Exshtra shtanzha' nightmare every odd day? rollf.gif
What is 'abhi to main jawan hoon'? I mean I know the song and its 100 versions but yeh koi program hai?
Heartless men (double negative there tongue.gif ), comatose women, horses with blinkers. laugh.gif
bigger_than_bollywood
mere nanhe aur nacheez se thread ka aap guni-janon ne kya bana diya! Talk about pulling the yarn doh.gif

To bring things back on track, I asked if anyone has cleaner versions of 2 tracks, piya aise to jaane na doongi and ek pal pyar ka kabhi. Anyone?

thankoo
-manoneet
hits
QUOTE(bigger_than_bollywood @ Jun 21 2005, 03:59 AM)
Speaking of cleaner versions, here are 2 more songs I'm looking for cleaner versions of. Anyone have'em? Please ul. thanks

songs are:

1. ek pal pyar ka kabhi, de badal yeh zindagi *film unknown*
2. Piya aise to jaane na doongi *film unknown*

In order -

1) Ek Pal Pyaar Ka Kabhi - Asha - Hum Naujawaan - 1985 - Richa Sharma
2) Zulfon Ke Andhere Mein - Asha - Ulta Seedha - 1985 - Rati Agnihotri
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.