Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sush Has A Heart Of Gold
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
Pradeep

Having sashayed down the ramp to endorse products, debuting her acting career with an autobiographical film and gyrating in umpteen Hindi flicks, actor Sushmita Sen now wants to take up the cause of tiny tots, saying they are closest to her heart.

The actor, who surprised everyone by adopting a girl child and setting a trend for single motherhood, said if asked to take up a social cause her only choice would undoubtedly be children.

Ask a celebrity what social cause he or she wants to take up and many would say utopic things. For me, however, the decision is very clear...I want to do something for children, a cateogry of people I am genuinely fond of, she said in an interview here. Children, she said, were connected with women and women in turn with men. So you see, it addresses a whole lot of people if you choose to work for children! I am a mother and I know how precious my daughter is to me....As Miss Universe, I was asked on every single platform what social cause I wanted to endorse.

I might not have been too sure then but today my priorities are very clear,
Sen said. who has starred in an array of films like the autobiographical 'Dastak', women-centric themes like Filhaal , item numbers as in Fiza and out and out masala flicks like Kyunki Main Jhooth Nahin Bolta , said she would now experiment with another genre of movies -the realistic.

Everything that has come my way has moulded me as an actor and as a person. I haven't ever regretted doing any of these films...they have been great fun. But in days to come, there is another genre that I want to explore, Sen said.

Among the five films that she has in hand, one called 'Runway' tells the true story of a lady from Poonch district of Kashmir.

And I have also an offer from award-winning filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh. If that materialises, the Bengali audiences will soon see me in a Bengali film, she said.

Everything that has come my way has moulded me as an actor and as a person. I haven't ever regretted doing any of these films...they have been great fun. But in days to come, there is another genre that I want to explore, Sen said.

Among the five films that she has in hand, one called 'Runway' tells the true story of a lady from Poonch district of Kashmir.

And I have also an offer from award-winning filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh. If that materialises, the Bengali audiences will soon see me in a Bengali film, she said.

AzgarKhan
Nice one Pradeep Bhai, aapki bhabi Sushmita waqaye gold hearted hai wink2.gif

Pradeep
Isiliye tho.. yeh thread dedicated hai aapki behen, sushmita par smile1.gif Kitne achhe kaam karthi hai.. aur ek meri behen hai, Arty-Farty-Rai jo Oprah mein jaa ke bolthi hai, My living with my family, is such a topic
AzgarKhan
Typo! Pradeep Bhai you mean HEN? didn't you wink2.gif (peace deal)

SAJJAD
yeh lo Pradeep "mooh" bola baap bangaya laugh.gif wink2.gif
Pradeep
Yaa Illahi Mit Na Jaayi ..... Dadredil
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Jun 14 2005, 08:31 AM)
Yaa Illahi Mit Na Jaayi ..... Dadredil

LOL Pradeep Bhai aur Mehmood sunglasses2.gif
Pradeep
Dekh Azgar dekh.. meri Sushmi mein kitna himmat hai...

‘Divine’ Sush blessed by snake

By Taran Adarsh, September 5, 2006 - 05:08 IST

Frightening incidents often take place, especially when shooting at different locations. But one incident that could’ve been scary for some, turned out to be a blessing for Sushmita Sen.

On one of the locations where the shooting of ZINDAGGI ROCKS was going on, a sudden and large commotion took place. When director Tanuja Chandra, perturbed by the chaos, asked what was going on, she was told that a large snake had been sighted at the location.

Many members of the unit immediately gathered near the place, where the snake quietly sat with its face leaning upwards in a very regal manner, oblivious to all the hungama happening around it. And guess who was the most interested in this holy creature? None other then Sushmita!

Being an immense believer in snake god, she seized this chance to adhere to her belief and went very close to it, folded her hands in front and bent her head in prayer. The crew members were just transfixed as she finished her devotion.
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Sep 6 2006, 08:33 AM) *
Dekh Azgar dekh.. meri Sushmi mein kitna himmat hai...

'Divine' Sush blessed by snake

By Taran Adarsh, September 5, 2006 - 05:08 IST

Frightening incidents often take place, especially when shooting at different locations. But one incident that could've been scary for some, turned out to be a blessing for Sushmita Sen.

On one of the locations where the shooting of ZINDAGGI ROCKS was going on, a sudden and large commotion took place. When director Tanuja Chandra, perturbed by the chaos, asked what was going on, she was told that a large snake had been sighted at the location.

Many members of the unit immediately gathered near the place, where the snake quietly sat with its face leaning upwards in a very regal manner, oblivious to all the hungama happening around it. And guess who was the most interested in this holy creature? None other then Sushmita!

Being an immense believer in snake god, she seized this chance to adhere to her belief and went very close to it, folded her hands in front and bent her head in prayer. The crew members were just transfixed as she finished her devotion.

Azgar/AJgar snake ko bhi kehte hain tongue1.gif
She is devouted to me laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks for bringing up this article Pradeep, once again its proved, she is wONLY for me clap1.gif
AzgarKhan
BTW she sent me a new pic from her new movie 'Zindagi Rocks'.
She took up this movie coz I am her 'Zindagi' and I ROCK. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Click to view attachment
jassi
my fav actress and grt human being
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.