Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Veer Zaara
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Madan Mohan
shrikant21120
I was disappointed to note that Madan Mohan did not receive any major award this year for his eternal score for Veer Zaara. He deserved it more than Anu malik or any other music director. Is anyone aware of any award that has gone to him?

deep750
atleast he got:
National Award - 1970 for music for movie Dastak
and
Sur Singar Sansad Award - 1966 for the song 'Naino Me Badra Chhaye'
saaki
QUOTE(shrikant21120 @ Jun 2 2005, 01:15 AM)
I was disappointed to note that Madan Mohan did not receive any major award  this year for his eternal score for Veer Zaara. He deserved it more than Anu malik or any other music director. Is anyone aware of any award that has gone to him?

Yes, i was too. What,s in people head nowadays?
samrat19
QUOTE(saaki @ Jun 3 2005, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE(shrikant21120 @ Jun 2 2005, 01:15 AM)
I was disappointed to note that Madan Mohan did not receive any major award  this year for his eternal score for Veer Zaara. He deserved it more than Anu malik or any other music director. Is anyone aware of any award that has gone to him?

Yes, i was too. What,s in people head nowadays?

Freinds, In all the major awards related to Movie and Music in India, its the judges discretion other than the masses...Although they claim so....So dont count on those awards.as the process itself is faulty and sloppy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.