Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song From Rajanigandha
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
pnayak
Hi,
Does any body have the song Rajanigandha phool tumhare.... from film Rajanigandha.

~Paresh
Priya
This is a Lata song na? ohmy.gif
Nimii
Yup that is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rajnigandha has no songs by Asha ji sad1.gif

The great number I always associate with Vidya Sinha (heroine of both Rajnigandha and Chot si baat) is Jaaneman jaaneman! Sucha adorable number biggrin.gif

N biggrin.gif
Priya
Vidya Sinha has now made a comeback on TV!!!! In Kekta serials!!!!
Nimii
ohmy.gif I remember seeing her on the telly tube.. cant remember . must be this particular serial biggrin.gif

She comes in as aunt or mother or something sad1.gif Ayyo

N :|
Priya
Also acted on a Sony serial as a grandma. With twin gals or something. Even on Ishtar Plus she is a grandma. sad1.gif
unni
Instead of bantering, will someone please respond to the request and upload that fabulous song of Lata-ji? abuse.gif Do I have to do everything around here! angry2.gif
Priya
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 1 2005, 09:48 AM)
Instead of bantering, will someone please respond to the request and upload that fabulous song of Lata-ji? abuse.gif Do I have to do everything around here! angry2.gif

What else are U here for??? unsure.gif Baat karte hain!!!! angry2.gif
And how are Nimii and I supposed to conjure up Lataji's songs???? huh.gif
Speaking of her songs on Vidya Sinha, love na jaane kyun from Choti Si Baat.
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 1 2005, 12:26 AM)
And how are Nimii and I supposed to conjure up Lataji's songs???? 

Don't you gals have any good songs in your collection? doh.gif
Priya
Wunly great songs Woooni!!! We are elite and choosy. No mass mania for us arrogant.gif (looking down snootily)
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 1 2005, 12:30 AM)
Wunly great songs Woooni!!! We are elite and choosy. No mass mania for us  arrogant.gif  (looking down snootily)

Dear Snootie-pie:

Big frog, small well kinda thing, right? For a change, look up and you just might perceive at least some of what you've been missing, e.g. Post #2 at:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...t=0&#entry98004
Priya
Yo!!!! Dappler in all, connoisseur in none!!!!
I was the one who first clarified it was a Lataji song na!!!! poseur.gif
Big frog? Me petite and sweet. Everyone says so. Methinks U have occupied the well. Always encroaching and interfering, no?
unni
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 1 2005, 12:57 AM)
Big frog? Me petite and sweet. Everyone says so. Methinks U have occupied the well. Always encroaching and interfering, no?

I think you mean 'dabbler" but 'dapper' I accept. Always knew you had good taste, except in music! rollf.gif
Priya
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 1 2005, 10:31 AM)
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 1 2005, 12:57 AM)

I think you mean 'dabbler" but 'dapper' I accept. Always knew you had good taste, except in music! rollf.gif

Trust me to make a typo!!! Always hand over the round to U. doh.gif
Must have been thinking of Sachin when I wrote it. Echoos me. laugh.gif
PradeepS
"rajnigandha phool tumhare" was sung as a duet by Mukesh and Lata during a live show in the mid 70s, in Bombay I think. does anyone have a recording of that?
Nimii
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 1 2005, 09:56 AM)
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 1 2005, 09:48 AM)

What else are U here for??? unsure.gif Baat karte hain!!!! angry2.gif
And how are Nimii and I supposed to conjure up Lataji's songs???? huh.gif
Speaking of her songs on Vidya Sinha, love na jaane kyun from Choti Si Baat.

he he he!! Ya UNNI with you around how could we do any such thing as uploading songs of LM ji? It would be blasphemy wink2.gif

N biggrin.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 1 2005, 09:59 AM)
QUOTE(priya @ Jun 1 2005, 12:26 AM)
And how are Nimii and I supposed to conjure up Lataji's songs???? 

Don't you gals have any good songs in your collection? doh.gif

GOOD SONGS! Yes that why we dont have the songs you are asking us to upload wink2.gif as according to us these songs do not get classified under Good songs wink2.gif

N biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.