Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tere Hayaloon Mein Hum
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
aquarius13
tere hayaloon mein hum, a beautifull song from geet gaya patharoon ne, not sure if it was sung by ashaji, still if anyone has it pls upload.

thanks in advance

aqaurius

brgarg
QUOTE(aquarius13 @ May 27 2005, 03:33 PM)
tere hayaloon mein hum, a beautifull song from geet gaya patharoon ne, not sure if it was sung by ashaji, still if anyone has it pls upload.

thanks in advance

aqaurius

Yes, this is a melodious song rendered by Asha ji from the film "Geet Gaya Pathron Ne".
masoomkamal

It is " Tere Khayaalon Mein Hum..... " from film : Geet Gaya Pattharon Ne."

Let me search this in my Gaana Khazaana.....
Mandrake
QUOTE(masoomkamal @ May 28 2005, 08:39 PM)
It is " Tere Khayaalon Mein Hum..... " from film : Geet Gaya Pattharon Ne."

Let me search this in my Gaana Khazaana.....

Masoomkamal, I have the song. If you don't find it, tell me. I'll u/l it smile1.gif
masoomkamal
How nice of you Mandrake, Pls upload the song...... I could not find the said song.
Thanks
Mandrake
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but look at this one smile1.gif
Super song, super quality, super size wink2.gif
aquarius13
thanks once again madrake,

aquarius
PradeepS
It's easily one of the best songs sung by Ashaji. The background with clouds reminds me of Roz shaam aati thi from Imtihan also. The title song too is out of this world.
usrafian

Thanks for u/l the beauty, Jadugarji.
This song really gives me goose-bump at any time , irrespetive of Reasoning,Emotions or Reactions.

Also, I hats-off MD-Ramlalji , wow!! great tunes he has created in film-sehera.

I don't understand, how/why ? super size of song.
Mandrake
QUOTE(usrafian @ Jun 2 2005, 11:46 AM)
Thanks for u/l the beauty, Jadugarji.
This song really gives me goose-bump at any time , irrespetive of Reasoning,Emotions or Reactions.

Also,  I hats-off MD-Ramlalji , wow!! great tunes he has created in film-sehera.

I don't understand, how/why ?  super size of song.

USrafianji, most welcome. U/l ing a song is a way of thanking HF members who tirelessly u/l all the songs that we need smile1.gif
As to the super-size, my fault partly, coz I did not reduce the bitrate. Typically, good songs here are 128 kbps. Tere khayaalon mein on my HD was at 320 kbps. That jacks up the size of the file. Getting it down to 128 would have reduced the file-size by a few Mb.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.