Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Noorjahaan
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
bobby mudgel
noorjahaan,s version of chalo chalen maa from jagriti
Priya
QUOTE(bobby mudgel @ May 26 2005, 11:42 PM)

I just saw this song. Wonder how I missed the thread. The Jagriti song is by Asha not Geeta. But who sings this one? Where did U get this song Bobbyji?
Comments from others please.
Inaam
I didnt d/l this song, because I belive NJ never sang for Jagriti.

Priya
I am sure Noor Jehan never sang for Jagriti but this is definitely not Asha. Some of the enunciations are like Madam but the voice is different. Very confused. Where is Bobbyji?
jamalf_akbar
I downloaded the track too and to my ears it does not sound like the Noor Jehan we know and love. It may be someone of the same name.
dharmvir
QUOTE(bobby mudgel @ May 26 2005, 11:42 PM)

I already had this song.I heard this was from some Pakistani film.and was by noorjahanas per my record .But I am not sure
Ummer
Hello Guyz,
This song is from Pakistani Film "Bedari" (1957). All Bedari songs were carbon copy of Indian film "Jagriti". However, the singer is NOT Noor Jehan. I will find it out and let ya people know. Music director was Fateh Ali Khan.

U.

hits
QUOTE(Ummer @ Jun 12 2005, 08:52 AM)
Hello Guyz,
                    This song is from Pakistani Film "Bedari" (1957).  All Bedari songs were carbon copy of Indian film "Jagriti". However, the singer is NOT Noor Jehan. I will find it out and let ya people know. Music director was Fateh Ali Khan.

U.

It could be Munawwar Sultana.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.