More coming soon ...
humble_rafi
SUBHANALLAHA HAIY
HASEEEN CHEHRA HAIY

amna is adorable and groovy sunglasses2.gif
ANT6
Amna Haq Supermodel................ My favorite too

Amina Shafaat Supermodel..................very nice indeed

Noor....................real nice features.................have you got one with her body................nicely dressed of course

HI RABBA

These woman are gorgeous
they are perfectly dressed.................all you see is beauty...............and they are not cheap..................and dont expose their bits and pieces

ANT6
NATURE
They r Beautiful. Can any 1 plz tell me which 1 out of these Ladies can marry a Simple
Man having no Hi-Fi Job not even having enough money. A Middle Class Family Man. ???????????????
Ok, Post more Photos and More Beauties ...
Ummer
ANT6,
Here is a full body shot of Noor (she is different than the film actress Noor, which you will see soon).

Ummer
Fiza Ali

ANT6
QUOTE(Ummer @ May 25 2005, 05:35 AM)
ANT6,
                 Here is a full body shot of Noor (she is different than the film actress Noor, which you will see soon).

Thanx for the pic of Noor.................her head looks too big for her small framed body from that angle

Fiza Ali..................she looks very attractive

Amna Haq ..................the first picture of her in post 1 is real nice................she is an absolute stunner.......................definetly my kind of woman..................definetly would have took her out for a date if i had the chance

These are my favourite pics

Amina Shafaat........top left and right

Amna Haq.................bottom
Ummer
Zara Sheikh Most popular Lollywood actress right now

Ummer
Zara Sheikh
Ummer
Noor Lollywood Actress - who was abused by her parents and forced into show business

NATURE
This is so Horrible. How Parents can be like that ? What is she doing now ? Just moving with
The flow produced by her Parents ? Any 1 knows a bit of her Life ? tell us here plz....
ANT6
QUOTE(Ummer @ May 25 2005, 06:24 AM)
Noor Lollywood Actress - who was abused by her parents and forced into show business

Wow................is this the same Noor as in post 6 & 11..................she looks great here.

I take my comments back from post 11..............the picture looks a little decieving due to the angle of the photo

The pic on the left shows she has great shoulders...............compared to post 11

I like the pic on the right................its her fixed gaze...............i like the way how a part of her hair is deliberately brought forward............then you got the light coming from one angle giving a glow to the picture and a shade on the opposite side
SAJJAD
My fav. is FIZA ALI wink2.gif i want 2 see more pics of her camera.gif
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(Ummer @ May 25 2005, 05:35 AM)
ANT6,

Is she for real?
If she is then she is real real pretty.
Ummer
Wow................is this the same Noor as in post 6 & 11..................she looks great here.

No, I told you before, lol! Noor the model is different than Noor the actress! This Noor is actress - Most famous film is "Mujhe Chand Chahiye".

U.
Ummer
Is she for real?
If she is then she is real real pretty.

I dont know what you mean by real?

Anywayz more coming soon ...

U.
ANT6
QUOTE(Ummer @ May 26 2005, 02:25 AM)

No, I told you before, lol! Noor the model is different than Noor the actress! This Noor is actress - Most famous film is "Mujhe Chand Chahiye".

U.

Sorry these nice pictures are distracting my memory..............looking at these pics is making my brain work backwards doh.gif

Ummer
Suneeta Marshal Supermodel

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Ummer
Juggan Kazim Ali Model

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Ummer
Reema Lollywood Actress

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
shahgillani
They all are VERY HOT !!!
brgarg
QUOTE(NATURE @ May 24 2005, 12:57 PM)
They r Beautiful. Can any 1 plz tell me which 1 out of these Ladies can marry a Simple
Man having no Hi-Fi Job not even having enough money. A Middle Class Family Man. ???????????????
Ok, Post more Photos and More Beauties ...

My dear friend, forget to marry these butterflies. A thing of beauty is for enjoying only.
RafiKiAwaaz
Fantatstic!!! Beauty is not limited, it's everywhere. Great Pics!!! bow.gif bow.gif
Ummer
Here are more clap1.gif clap1.gif :-

Enjoy biggrin.gif thumbs-up.gif

Hadiqa Kiani - Pakistani Pop Singer

1) First Asian female singer signed by Pepsi Cola International (Second female in the world after Gloria Estefan).

2) First Asian singer to perform on the British National Lottery Live BBC1 (estimated viewership 16.6 million).

Official Website :- http://www.hadiqasite.com/

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Ummer
RESHAM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ummer
Iraj Manzoor

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
Ummer
Aamnah

user posted image

user posted image
Ummer
Alix

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Ummer
RACHEL

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Ummer
Here is one of THE 2 Renowed Pakistani Models on International Scene. She has modelled for DKNY, Channel, Christian Dior and so on ... Her name is Yasmeen Ghauri. Her father is Pakistani and her Mother is German. Surprisingly, her father is a Muslim Cleric. You can also check her official website :-

http://www.yasmeen-ghauri.com/

YASMEEN GHAURI

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
tahir77
meri taraf se Zara sheikh ki aik aur pic. wink2.gif
tahir77
Some more pictures of iman ali and amna haq. angry2.gif
JSW
and can't forget Meera

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
priyasakhi
Amna is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee.....
venkat
Over years of observation, I came to know that Punjabi and Sindhi women on both sides of the border are indeed very beautiful from head to toe!

Venkat
Anwar_Fan
QUOTE(venkat @ Oct 10 2007, 06:46 AM) *

Over years of observation, I came to know that Punjabi and Sindhi women on both sides of the border are indeed very beautiful from head to toe!

Venkat

Venkatji You ****************, Punjabi and Sindhi Women on both sides very beautiful from head to toe!..........thats serious amount of observation shocked.gif

Refrain from using unsuitable words that could convey an unwarranted situation.

Admin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.