Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Req
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
bobby mudgel
i m looking 4 a song fromghar sansaar(1958) a rafi-asha duet-aji shabab ke din hain jara sambhal ke chalo---------
ChetanNaik
I too am looking for this song. if someone has it, please upload it here ASAP

Chetan

QUOTE(bobby mudgel @ May 19 2005, 08:33 AM)
i m looking 4 a song fromghar sansaar(1958) a rafi-asha duet-aji shabab ke din hain jara sambhal ke chalo---------

rom

I've been looking for it for years... since 1977. Please, someone upload it immediately!
Priya
And I have never heard of it!!!!! rollf.gif
Sorry, could not resist. tongue.gif

But seriously, are U sure this is an Asha song? The VN book lists only 2 duets with Rafi from the film and this song is not listed at all under any category.
Unni has just uled a few songs from the film--Unni, is such a song on the dvd?

unni
The only other song in the DVD featuring Asha is a duet with Rafi-sahab: "Chaal Sharabi Hont Gulabi" uploaded as Post #1258 at:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...914&#entry93914
bobby mudgel
a prose song-appears with da numbring of film or in very starting of the film
unni
Here it is, all 1:41 minutes of it! tongue.gif

Click to view attachment
Priya
Trust the Badshah to provide the bounty!!!! Thanks Unni. Wonder why this one is not listed.
unni
QUOTE(priya @ May 20 2005, 02:04 PM)
Trust the Badshah to provide the bounty!!!! Thanks Unni. Wonder why this one is not listed.

It is not a full song, na? Just a few verses. But it provides an object lesson for the denizens of "Sur Mein Na Sahi"!
bobby mudgel
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 thnx unni ji u r quick--
Priya
QUOTE(unni @ May 20 2005, 11:36 PM)
It is not a full song, na? Just a few verses. But it provides an object lesson for the denizens of "Sur Mein Na Sahi"!

To kya hua. He lists thandi hawa yeh chandni suhani--which made me wonder if there ever was a fully recorded version and go on a mad hunt. But turns out there are just the 4 lines snippets sung for Madhubala and Lalita Pawar. sad1.gif
Again I have uled a duet in my rare songs thread that is listed as a solo with chorus tho Rafisaab is singing loud and heartily!!!
rom
Here it is, all 1:41 minutes of it! 
Abhi_Shabab_Ke_Din_Hai___Mohd._Rafi_Asha_Bhosle___GHAR_SANSAR___Ravi.zip

Thank you! Barson ki tapasya aaj puri ho gayi!
ChetanNaik
Thanks a Lot Unni Ji for your upload!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.