1.Andhon Ki Duniya...47....Garibon Ke Data Garibon Ke wali
2.Bhakt Gopal Bhayya...48.......Guru Bin Kaun Batave Gyan
Main Anath hoon
3.Chor(50)-Barbad huye par aah na ki
4.Chor 50-Bichude Huyon ko phir se.....Jate Ho par yaad rahe
5.Bijli-50-Taqdeer bata kya meri khata
6.Bhagwan Shri Krishan....50....Dol Rahi Kyon Uski Nayya

7. Majboori-54- Tere Poojan Ko Bhagwan...Asha and Hameeda

I have this song but I think my song is from Bharat Ki Beti(1935)-By Ratanbai-Tere Poojan Ko Bhagwan
Priya
Hi Dharamvirji,
Here is the song from Bhagwan Sri Krishna. Quality is bad. But this is a real rare one. So I guess quality does not matter at least not to people like us.

MD: Shankarrao Vyas?
Lyrics: Pt. Fani?
Year: 1950

I have only this song from the film. Do U have the other 3 solos? If so can U ul them please?

No 4 was uled a long time back I think on my rare songs thread. Not sure. Anyway will re-ul it. Today or tomorrow.

Do not think 1 and 2 are available anywhere. sad1.gif Have been searching for them a long time. sad1.gif
mohd2004
I was wondering whether the song#--1.Andhon Ki Duniya...47....Garibon Ke Data Garibon Ke wali- could be the first song. Since Ashaji mentioned in interview with Amin Sayani, that her first song was a trio with Zohra and another female singer, year being 1947.
Can any body confirm her first song.

Mohd.

Priya
From the VN book that would be the first song. Duet with Zohrabai.
But the trio song would be the song from Chunariya--1948. With Zohrabai and Geeta Dutt. Ashaji must confuse them.
The first solos would be the ones from Bhakt Gopal Bhaiyya.
dharmvir
QUOTE(priya @ May 19 2005, 01:54 AM)
Hi Dharamvirji,
Here is the song from Bhagwan Sri Krishna. Quality is bad. But this is a real rare one. So I guess quality does not matter at least not to people like us.

MD: Shankarrao Vyas?
Lyrics: Pt. Fani?
Year: 1950

I have only this song from the film. Do U have the other 3 solos? If so can U ul them please?

No 4 was uled a long time back I think on my rare songs thread. Not sure. Anyway will re-ul it. Today or tomorrow.

Do not think 1 and 2 are available anywhere. sad1.gif Have been searching for them a long time. sad1.gif

Thanks a lot for this upload and waiting for others.

What about Majboori....Tere poojan Ko Bhagwan Bana Man Mandir Aalishan
by Asha and Hameeda

Priya
Do not have this one Dharamvirji. sad1.gif
dharmvir
QUOTE(priya @ May 19 2005, 04:13 PM)
Do not have this one Dharamvirji. sad1.gif

I have this song but it seems to be first original from Bharat Ki Beti(35)-Tere poojan Ko Bhagwan Bana Man Mandir Aalishan(by ratnabai)..Its a very rare song
If any body requires I will upload
Priya
QUOTE(dharmvir @ May 20 2005, 03:10 PM)
I have this song but it seems to be  first original from Bharat Ki Beti(35)-Tere poojan Ko Bhagwan Bana Man Mandir Aalishan(by ratnabai)..Its a very rare song
If any body requires I will upload

Will look out for the Asha version.
Did U see the song I uled in my rare songs thread--more mandir ab lau nahi--it is a duet with Manna Dey but I have only the Asha part of the song. Do U have the full song?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.