Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sanu Fan Singing Rafi Songs
Hamara Forums > Music > Hamari Sangeet Mehfil
kurtcobain
dear all,

i have shared this song with you before (got no responses last time), but i will blame that to the poor sound quality of that recording

this recording has been done differently, and is very clear.....so please do send in your reviews

this song (along with a few more like 'yeh duniya , yeh mehfil) is one of my fav rafi songs

Click to view attachment
Harsh
NICE POST
rafi the great
nice singing keep it up

clap1.gif

QUOTE(Harsh @ May 18 2005, 04:29 PM)
NICE POST

kurtcobain
NICE POST

nice singing keep it up

dear friends,
thank you for your encouragement.....it is invaluable to me rolleyes.gif
rom
Not bad, decent attempt. You've tried to soften your voice like Rafisaab's. Need much more hard work, I guess.
The problem with singing songs of someone like Rafisaab is that one is trying to match the standards of singing that are impossible to match.
kurtcobain
allow me to share one more of my favorite songs

mujhe ishk hai tujhi se
meri jaan-e-zindagani
tere paas mera dil hai
tere pyaar ki nishani

Click to view attachment
kurtcobain
The problem with singing songs of someone like Rafisaab is that one is trying to match the standards of singing that are impossible to match.

i agree

thank you for your review and encouragement
rom
You're welcome, doc!
Heard 'Mujhe Ishq Hei Tumhi Pe' too. Again, well tried! But a very long way to go... It's good you've already got a secure career as a doctor. No offence intended, buddy.
SAJJAD
QUOTE(kurtcobain @ May 19 2005, 03:50 PM)
allow me to share one more of my favorite songs

mujhe ishk hai tujhi se
meri jaan-e-zindagani
tere paas mera dil hai
tere pyaar ki nishani

Click to view attachment

good job man clap1.gif 1 advice....work on pronunciation!!
kurtcobain
Heard 'Mujhe Ishq Hei Tumhi Pe' too. Again, well tried! But a very long way to go... It's good you've already got a secure career as a doctor. No offence intended, dost.

thanks dost, (i couldn't really get the pun though)

good job manĀ  1 advice....work on pronunciation!!

thanks sajjad bhai, you have always been a source of encouragement for me and i really appreciate that

true friends always provide constructive criticism and point out mistakes, and i really need true well-wishers like you guys to help me improve my singing

by the way, i have now uploaded the recording of me and my wife singing mera mann( on the following link ), do post your reviews on that too, thanks in advance bye.gif

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=11300
rom
thanks dost, (i couldn't really get the pun though)

There was no pun there. sad1.gif But I've not changed it to 'buddy' now.
kurtcobain
JAAN-E-BAHAAR HUSN TERA BEMISAL HAI
Click to view attachment

the thought of singing this mega-tough song sends chills down my spine

rafi sahab has sung this song like none other ever can....soft and delicate in the mukhda, intense in the antara.....moreover it is a perfect blend of classical and expressive singing

last but not least, the range of sur within the song is amazing!

but i have tried it at last....and i will be so thankful to you if you could give me your reviews and constructive criticism

i do know that it is not 1% of the original, but any additional information and advice on improvement would be helpful party2.gif
kurtcobain
has anyone heard my recording yet sad1.gif

i worked very hard on it sad1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.